The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Retired teacher, Mr. Wang and his wife plan for a far trip. They were afraid that if a thief broke into the house, the house would be maliciously damaged by rummaging through boxes and cabinets and could not find money, so he put one thousand ringgit on the table and left a note for the thief: Feel sorry! Thanks for your hard work! We are B40, we live on a little pension, and we don’t have any cash at home. You finally came here, I am afraid that you might wasted your time, so I set aside RM1000 for you as a working trip. *** If you wish to expand your harvest, the eighth floor opposite my house is the chairman of Petronas, the seventh floor is the general manager of Petonas, the sixth floor is the Minister of Finance, the fifth floor is the house of the former Minister of Defense, and the fourth floor is the UMNO Property Management Committee Office. They have plenty of cash and in case of theft, they will never report to police. I wish you a fruitful harvest!
A week later, when Mr. Wang came home, he found that there was 100,000 ringgits in cash and a note on the table: Thank you teacher for your teaching, it was a late meeting, this mission was successfully completed and the harvest was fruitful, so I left 100,000 ringgit to express my gratitude. Please continue to teach in the future and keep providing information. grateful! grateful!
Note: Can you tell me where does BossKu live? 🙏

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

A drunk man asks his lawyer,

“If I buy a bottle of alcohol from a legal Govt. approved shop, and my wife tries to stop me from buying/drinking,.....

is it possible to sue and send her to prison for ‘obstructing Govt. approved activity, and hindering tax collections?”

The lawyer is still wondering how did such a brilliant idea popped up in this drunkard's mind!!!
🤔 😳😂

Old 07-09-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8350 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
A drunk man asks his lawyer,

“If I buy a bottle of alcohol from a legal Govt. approved shop, and my wife tries to stop me from buying/drinking,.....

is it possible to sue and send her to prison for ‘obstructing Govt. approved activity, and hindering tax collections?”

The lawyer is still wondering how did such a brilliant idea popped up in this drunkard's mind!!!
🤔 😳😂
Nice joke. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
DJota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the nice jokes
Old 07-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 07-09-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
byexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Retired teacher, Mr. Wang and his wife plan for a far trip. They were afraid that if a thief broke into the house, the house would be maliciously damaged by rummaging through boxes and cabinets and could not find money, so he put one thousand ringgit on the table and left a note for the thief: Feel sorry! Thanks for your hard work! We are B40, we live on a little pension, and we don’t have any cash at home. You finally came here, I am afraid that you might wasted your time, so I set aside RM1000 for you as a working trip. *** If you wish to expand your harvest, the eighth floor opposite my house is the chairman of Petronas, the seventh floor is the general manager of Petonas, the sixth floor is the Minister of Finance, the fifth floor is the house of the former Minister of Defense, and the fourth floor is the UMNO Property Management Committee Office. They have plenty of cash and in case of theft, they will never report to police. I wish you a fruitful harvest!
A week later, when Mr. Wang came home, he found that there was 100,000 ringgits in cash and a note on the table: Thank you teacher for your teaching, it was a late meeting, this mission was successfully completed and the harvest was fruitful, so I left 100,000 ringgit to express my gratitude. Please continue to teach in the future and keep providing information. grateful! grateful!
Note: Can you tell me where does BossKu live? 🙏
Well done Mr. Wang!
Old 10-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 13-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all who wrote the nice jokes.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

WHOREHOUSE SUES CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE

What an interesting turn of events in Mount Vernon, Texas.

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business.

In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding --with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church.

Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand re-opening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the brothel burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer."

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and vociferously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit."

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-09-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8350 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
WHOREHOUSE SUES CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE

What an interesting turn of events in Mount Vernon, Texas.

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business.

In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding --with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church.

Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand re-opening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the brothel burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer."

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and vociferously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit."
Thank you for sharing nice jokes.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
dCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post

laughter bumps...
Haha very true bro. Love the darkness nowadays.
Old 17-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

laughter bumps...
Old 20-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1