The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Interview my friend's wife

Tom’s wife wants to work as a hostess in James’ sleazy KTV. It’s up to James to change her mind about working in such a industry.

James : Your wife want to work in my KTV? Say at one more time in my face bro.

I blew a cloud of smoke towards him and he waved it away.

Tom : I’m serious bro, I’m at my wit’s end. I need your help.

James : do you know what you are asking ? I run a KTV in Textile Centre, not the family friendly kind of KTV in community centre.

Tom : I know. I know. Listen to me first.

I looked at my friend who is on the verge of pulling his hair out. He has been having issue with his wife Brenda for a while now. He met her when she is working as a retail assistant in a clothing chain. Tom got lucky when he approached her at a vulnerable period, coming to Singapore all the way from Vietnam to work, Brenda took some time to adjust to the culture and environment.

And it’s normal for a girl looking for someone to lean on. Tom is a nice chap, pretty decent looking and is working as an engineer in a large company. They dated, got married and looked like they are about to embark on a journey of the discovering rest of their lives together when Brenda got involved with a group of friends from back home who also came to Singapore to seek greener pasture.

Now this group works in a KTV joint in town run by a competitor. With the money they are making, branded bags and goods are all within easy reach. From hundred dollar heels to thousand dollar bags, some of Brenda’s friends got it all within weeks of landing in Singapore.

Hanging out with them created this sort of imbalance in Brenda when she compared herself with her newfound friends. Her pay of barely 2000 including commission is nothing when her friends can make that same amount in a night.

Tom : She told me she wants to go work in a KTV and she has already quit her job.

James : What the fuck..?

Tom : She has this thinking in her head that she must make as much money as she can while her looks and figure still allows her to.

James : She’s what, 25?

Tom : 26, but anyway, we talked, quarreled , scream and shouted countless times about this but there is no way I can change her mind. She is determined to go down this route.

James : And what? You want her to come work for me? Bro, KTV leh. You know people don’t come here to sing, to eat fruit platters, eat crackers and order Tze Char in…. they come here to smoke indoor illegally, they come here to drink, to touch girls’ boobs, to dig their pussy and stroke their legs…and you are saying you want your wife to work here? Are you fucking nuts?

Tom : What choice do I have? At least at your joint, you can help look after her, if she goes to other joints, she might get pulled into a gangbang on the first night or something. Anyway, the point is not for her to work there for long. I want you to scare her out of the scene.

James : How you know she won’t get pulled into something like this on my joint? I have regulars that likes gangbang too. She’s a fucking adult, not a kid.

Tom : Please James, help me out on this. I really don’t know what to do.

James : I attended your fucking wedding bro, now you want me to let your wife work for me. This is fucking weird.

Tom : Look at it this way. She’s a permanent resident, no work pass issue, give her something that can expose her to the harsh reality of your work. Help me change her mind. Just show her how terrible working in a KTV is for a woman.

I sighed and lit up another cigarette.

James : Bro, I tell you honestly. When the money is flowing, no matter how terrible the work is, you will still take it in stride. I have been doing this for a few years, money can do anything. It can make the prettiest sweet young thing put her mouth over the cock of a shriveled old man.

I told Tom the moment Brenda steps into this industry, she’s as good as gone.

Tom : Then how? What should I do? I love her, I want her. I need her.

James : That sounds awfully like black magic bro.

Tom : Come on be serious.

I snuffed out my fag and looked at Tom draining his glass of beer.

James : Ask her for a target.

Tom : Target ?

James : How much she wants to make ? 100k, 200k? Agree on a target. When it hits, she stops. That’s the 1st rule.

Tom : And?

James : tell her you will give her your blessing if she can promise to stop and never step back in once she hits her target.

Tom : ok sounds reasonable.

James : You have to be mentally prepared that she will be touched every night and she may need to sleep with clients who decides to take her out.

Tom went quiet and I could read him like a book. He could probably deal with the touching and grabbing of boobs, but knowing his wife have to sleep with another guy, that is something hard to swallow.

James : I will have to interview her. And during that interview, I will scare her. I will make her rethink her decision.

I pick up my beer for a sip and the next thing Tom said made me throw out my beer. In fact, I choked and had to wipe beer coming out from my nostril while making sure I don’t stain my own pants.

Tom : Are you going to fuck her?

James : what the fuck Tom…

He handed me some wet tissues before adding something that sent my heartrate racing to the moon.

Tom : I don’t care what you do James if you can scare her off…

Tom said quietly at the table.

Tom : I rather she get fuck by you, than by a hundred others.

Read more here
Old 13-10-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Win Win

Several individuals, each with their own agendas, seeking to win in their own way in a high stake gamble.

James is your average joe on the street trying to survive in Singapore. As a maintenance technician in a large institution, his diploma gets him $2300 a month. Married, with housing loan, elderly retired parents and plans to get their own flat in the near future, one need not be a mathematician to know that the money he makes is far from enough. James needed more, that is why he took up a second job as a security guard in the evening.Not just any security guard, he took up the post in a upmarket condominium in town.

One where luxury cars line the basement carpark. It’s a simple job, he clocks in at 8pm, fills up the log book and pretty much does nothing. There is only one single patrol at 10pm to make sure the pool and gym lights are off, and there’s no one in the clubhouse.

Other than that, he just need to stay in the security booth.The booth is located in the basement, right by the entrance of the carpark. This meant no one along the street level can see what he is doing. He could be sleeping with his feet up and no one will give a damm. The luxury condo has only 15 units, most are empty all the time. There are only perhaps one or two occupied units. Most of his time in the guard booth is spend watching dramas or sleeping.

At 11pm without fail each evening, James will unfold the foldable stretcher bed he bought, lie down flat in the security booth and snooze till the next morning when his alarm rings at 6am.It gives him enough time to wash up, have a quick coffee before his colleague comes for the next shift at 8am.Leaving his 2nd job at 8am, he will head home, take a quick shower, change into his overall and walk to his work place. The work he does in the institution is easy too, changing of light bulbs, fixing spoilt sockets, basically like a in house handy man.

His life runs in a routine, a boring one too until one day, something happened that disrupted his life.At 10.45pm that work day, James already has his socks and shoes off. It’s raining cats and dogs outside and James is slurping on hot ramen in a cup while enjoying a an adult video. Suddenly, he paused with his chopsticks in mid air as he sees a girl stagger out from a lift lobby into the carpark.

She walked unsteadily like she is either high on drugs or alcohol. Even from a distance, James could tell she is really pretty. The odd thing however, was that the girl is in school uniforms. James eyes the girl who has slouched over a luxury SUV and trying not to throw up.He put down his noodle and looked around the carpark. The uniform the girl is wearing comes from one of the elite Junior college around the area. His eyes darted to the array of screens in the security booth, giving the live camera feed a quick scan.

He was not dreaming, there really is a drunk school girl staggering into the basement carpark.

She supported her body with one hand on the window of the car while swaying like leaves on a tree branch.

James stood up and for reasons he cannot explain, he felt this strange arousal stirring in him. He’s out working more of the time, and while his relationship with his wife is good, the sex was boring. It was always missionary in, before finishing in standing doggy. There were no variations in their routine and James always had fantasy about banging a sweet JC student.

He felt his heart rate increase as he eyes the white blouse that gave a tease of the white bra the girl is wearing underneath. The green skirt has either been altered short or pull up high around the waist to give an impression that it’s short, perhaps to show off the beautiful pair of hairless legs.

James opened the security guard booth and he felt this tingle in his spine. One of both fear and excitement. There’s a lot on his mind, including the possibility of a jail term for what he is considering. However, the more he look at the beautiful girl slumped against the car, the more he stops thinking rationally………Juliette has hid in the house she was helping to clean for the past 5 hours. Working as a daily rated cleaner, she was supposed to leave the house at 5pm. However, she stayed behind to loot the place. The owner of the beautiful house is travelling and they trust her enough to clean it when they are away. However, the array of watches and jewelries are too tempting. She has pocketed 5 watches worth close to half a million in total, not to forget the diamond jewelries that weigh close to the weight of a small coconut.

Then there are also the stacks of cash in the drawers. She estimate that she have ransacked close to a million dollar worth of cash and goods.

Juliette plans to take them all, cross the border back to Malaysia and never returning again. The moment she makes it across, she will return to her home town, start a small business and live comfortably for the rest of her life. She walked along the walls filled with happy pictures of the beautiful couple living in the luxury apartment, life is so unfair she thought.

They are the same age, and while the owner is living it up, she is stuck doing menial labor for a living. She looked at her own reflection in the mirror and compared her body to that of the property owner. They are about the same, she knew that in an intimate manner because Juliette will always put on the owner’s clothes when she is here. Sometimes, she just wants a few moment to feel what life could be life if the tables were turned.

If the owners checked through her phone, she will lose her job immediately because it contained a folder of pictures. All of them of Juliette modelling in clothes that does not belong to her. That day however, Juliette was in no hurry to change out. She did not even clean the place, instead, she changed into the owner’s lounge clothes and have been lazing around the whole day, treating the house as her own.

She is aware of the possibility of being caught for stealing but it was a risk she is willing to take. Before she could leave the house however, she needed to get rid of the bright orange uniform she arrived in. The uniform bearing the corporate colours of the company she works for. It looked like clothes prisoner wear. An orange Polo Tee and black track pants. She could not wear any of those fancy branded dresses too, those will attract too much attention. She needed something to blend into the morning crowd in the upmarket neighbourhood, and another set to cross the causeway.

Juliette went through the wardrobe of the owners and found a set of old school uniforms and an idea crossed her mind. She will change into them and put her loot into a school bag. Then she will wait for a few more hours for day break and walk out like a student heading to school. No one will give her a 2nd look, the security guard will probably not question a student. Then when she is near the causeway, she will change out into a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Juliette took a shower, and changed into the uniforms, even putting on a fresh pair of socks and helping herself to a pair of branded sneakers.

She looked at herself in the mirror and tied her hair up into a pony tail, chuckling at how good she looks as a school girl despite her 24 years of age.

With time to kill, Juliette made herself some food and helped herself to the drinks at the bar. Without realising, Juliette worked her way through almost a full bottle of aged whisky while snacking on parma ham.High on alcohol and excited by the thought of retiring early, Juliette started prancing around in the house, admiring her own body dressed in the uniforms.

She put on her bag and swirled around like a model doing cat walk, giggling and chuckling. Without realising where she was headed, Juliette walked into the private lift and while admiring herself through the glass mirror, hit the basement button.

When the door opened shortly after, she staggered out drunk into the carpark.

Read more here
Old 20-10-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (A)

My wife accidentally had sex with her bestie's husband

After a night of clubbing and heavy drinking, James and wife spends the night in a hotel suite along with another couple. With impaired judgement, Larry walks into the wrong room, cuddles up with James’ wife and got naughty with his fingers.

My wife Sara and her bestie Jean have known each other since secondary school. They have a lot in common, both in preferences and hobbies. While Sara is a little more conservative, Jean is the total opposite. She is a party animal. Jean was the one who introduced my wife to the clubbing scene and they were sneaking into clubs well before 18.

You just need to dress up right and look confident enough to get into clubs. Pretty babes often get through the bouncer, they are the magnets that draw men to spend in the establishment.
Needless to say, when i got together with Sara, the first thing she did was to introduce me to Jean. There were plenty of couple dates, outings, and even the occasional holidays. Jean’s partner, Larry, is a very chill and cool guy. He’s very easy to talk to, very easy going. We hit it off well.
When the four of us walk together, i must admit i’m rather proud to see the heads turn. Larry and i, we’re by no means some korean hunks or idol, we’re presentable, we dress well and we take care of our body. It’s the girls that are drawing most of the eyeballs.

My wife Sara and her bestie Jean, they are of the same height at 1.63m. Bless with a pair of nice, long legs, they knew how to dress to bring out the best of their bodies.
I will never forget that evening where my life was turned upside down. We made a date to hit the club after dinner, and then we will spend the night in a hotel suite before waking up to a nice breakfast buffet. Everything was set, we checked in, the girls took their time to change while we guys chilled with beer in the living area of the two bedroom suite.

The two girls dressed sexily for the club. The usual thigh high leather boots ended just above their knees, with the hemline of their dress ending slightly above the knee. The dress hugged the hips and accentuated the breasts. The tightness of the dress meant cleavage was on display. Jean was wearing a red and pink colored dress, while Sara wore a black and blue one. Both dress had spaghetti straps, which showed off their shoulders and neck. The dresses were backless and the zipper were on the side, which meant you could see each other’s spine and the curve of their backs.

Heads were already turning when we queued for a taxi by the hotel lobby. When we get to the clubs, the bouncer saw us and waved our group to the front of the queue, attracting stares of envy and bitterness from others in the long line.

What can i say?

Two beautiful babes in the prime of their life looking they way they do, things are bound to be a little unfair for the rest. In the clubs, men lined up to try their luck, only to turn away when they see Larry and i by the girl’s side.

It’s inevitable. They were two young beauties in a room with a gazillion other beautiful young women. Each one vying for the attention and money of the men dancing and gyrating to the beat of the music.
The dancing, the drinks and the music set the mood for a night of fun. We left the club at 2.30am and when we reached the hotel room, we were all rather tipsy and high. Instead of resting, Jean wanted to play some games and finish up the drinks she brought along. Half a dozen bottles of soju.
James : Are you kidding?

Jean : Don’t be weak leh James…

Larry : That is a lot man.

Sara : Ya…

Despite our protest, Jean still manage to cajole us into playing drinking games. We will each need to finish at least a bottle, with the loser splitting the other two bottles.

Now that Soju came with different flavours and i don’t really like them. Considering we already finished a tower of beer and a bottle of whisky among us at the club, i had enough for the night. Not wanting to be a wet blanket, i went along with the game but i cheated. When no one is looking, i emptied the soju into the sink and filled it with water.
Just as luck would have it, i kept losing.

Jean : JAMES! drink again! hahaha…

I kept pouring the soju into the small plastic cups and tipping it into my mouth. I swallowed fast in order not to give the game away, i even hissed as if the liquid burnt my throat on the way down.
Everyone drank, but i was the first to finish my bottle.

Larry : hahah…another one, another one! hahah
Jean opened the new bottle for me and i took a sip right off the bottle, tasting the soju that was too sweet for my liking.

Sara : Dear you ok?
James : I…i need to go toilet…
Jean : ok…go go go. come back fast ah..

No one suspected a thing as i repeated my trick, filling the bottle with water instead.
Back to the game, it was Sara’s turn to keep losing and 30 minutes later, my wife finished 1.5 bottle while i was given the 3rd bottle.
By then, everyone was too far gone to continue.

Jean was adamant that i finish at least half of the 3rd bottle. I drank direct from the bottle but instead of swallowing, i spilled some from the side of my lips and i held the rest in my mouth before running to the toilet.
Everyone chuckled and i heard my wife say i’m a goner.

Sara : James need to puke already.
I spat out the alcohol and somehow the reflux action hit me. I puke out a barrage of alcohol and bits of my dinner, triggering a smattering of laugh from the living room.

Sara : alright, alright, let’s call it a night la…
I told my wife to go ahead first while i sober up in the toilet.

15 minutes later after i emptied my gut and saved my liver from alcohol poisoning, i was fully awaked. I walked out to see Larry sprawled on the living room floor while Jean is lying in the room still in her clubbing clothes.
I walked into my room and saw my wife with one boot on her and the other thrown onto the side of the bed. She was already gone. I was about to climb into bed when i saw the puke stains on my shirt. It smells bad and i struggled to remove it. When i did, i saw more bits on my body and i just settled onto the sofabed by the side.

I don’t know why, but i was just too lazy to move. I struggled to remove my pants but end up just lying on the sofa bed. My eyes was about to close when i heard some commotion.
The lights were all off but i could clearly see a figure staggering into the bedroom.

It was Larry.

He climbed onto the bed where my wife was and i could hear Sara groan as Larry cuddled up with her.
Sara : ernghhh dear…don’t want…

Don’t want? why would my wife say don’t want?

My heart almost stopped beating as my eyes adjusted to the dark and i saw what Larry was doing.
He spooned my wife from behind and has lifted her right leg over his right while facing me. And his hands.

No his fingers.

His fingers lifted my wife’s black dress up, exposing her black panty, and i saw the unmistakable movement of Larry stroking my wife’s vagina.

I thought i will jump up off the sofa bed to scream at Larry, i thought i will get up and remind him of the mistake. That he is in the wrong room. That he is touching my wife Sara, hot his wife Jean.
However i find myself keeping as still as a statue.

My body was frozen in shock at what i am seeing.

Larry’s hand was rubbing up and down my wife’s pussy, and like a robot with no emotions, i watched his hand go up until it appears that his middle finger is pushing into my wife’s slit.

Read more here
Old 25-10-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

What's wrong with secretary Lim?

*This is a non-erotic title*

When the capable, do it all secretary of a narcissistic entrepreneur decides to quit, chaos ensues.

James wants to leave his job of 7 years to pursue a career in writing, but his boss finds it hard to let him go.

It’s 6am in the morning as James Lim parked the company car in the driveway of one of the luxury bungalows at Sentosa.

While most of the people who work in an office are still asleep, James is already up and ready to start his day by 5am. On paper he works from 9am to 6pm but in reality he’s clocking between 16 to 18 hours a day.

Entering the password to the 20 Million dollar bungalow with its private berth for a yacht, he switched on the lights in the living room and removed his leather shoes. Slipping into his pair of bedroom slippers, he walked quickly to the kitchen and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

After donning an apron, he put the water to boil and checked the menu on the fridge. 5 minutes later he has eggs and bacon sizzling on the stove while he brews a pot of fresh coffee.

Popping a slice of sourdough bread into the toaster, he begins to arrange the breakfast onto the serving tray, plating the food alongside with yogurt, fresh fruits and salad.

After he is done with breakfast preparations, he looks at his Casio watch and nods, satisfied that he is on schedule.

James brings the food up to the second floor of the large bungalow. He can see the light spilling out from under the door of the master bedroom.

She is already awake.

I’m sure you would have guessed by now that James is not the owner of this luxury bungalow. It belongs to his boss, Elene.

At 28 years old, Elene is the CEO of the company she founded.

Ebrandx.

A multi-million dollar company that specialises in women’s clothing and accessories with factories in China, Vietnam and Cambodia.

Her brand is carried internationally and she employs close to 300 employees in 8 cities.

She started it all when she was just 21. Within a short span of 7 years, she has achieved much more than what the average girl her age does in a lifetime.

Of course having a dad who is one of the few billionaires in Singapore helped too.

Besides owning her own company, Elene is slated to take over the conglomerate from her father when he retires in less than 2 years’ time. In fact, she has already started to take on some of the responsibilities that her father threw to her.

The bedroom door opened and Elene stepped out in her silk pyjamas. The expression on her face told James that the day is going to be a long one.

Elene is one who would turn heads if you see her along the road. With sharp features that would put most modern day actresses to shame, Elene has that ice queen look that stabs shards of ice into men’s hearts when she stares at them.

She hardly smiles but when she does, hearts melt and deals are quickly concluded.

At 1.63m tall, Elene is blessed with an hourglass figure. She hardly works out but seems to always be able to keep herself looking fabulous through what others say is black magic.

Elene has a nice pair of legs that when paired with a stunning pair of heels, belong on the runway at the top fashion capitals of the world.

Everything about her is perfect. She can choose not to put on makeup and still knock the wind out of your lungs.

Some people think she is a vase. Other people think she is nothing without her billionaire father.

There’s nothing of that sort though. James knows.

He knows how hard she works.

Everyone sees only the glam on the outside. But how many people actually know that Elene keeps 18 hour days, 7 days a week?

You can say all you like about Elene being a rich daddy’s girl without substance of her own but there is no way she could have come this far on just parental support alone. Besides there is only so much hand holding that your daddy can do.

James knows that Elene has everything she has today purely through her sheer determination and hard work. He knows that because he was her first employee. The only one that stuck through with her despite her impossible to please attitude and unreasonable demands.

Elene is well known in the industry to be difficult to work with.

And for employees like James, she is impossible to work for.

“JAMES!” Elene shouts as he sets the tray down at the balcony overlooking the infinity pool.

“Morning boss.”

“What time is my meeting with the board?“ She asked without looking up from her phone.

“9.30am, in their office.”

“Where is the file with the agenda? What did my father throw to me this time round?” She demanded as she bit into the toasted bread and dusted crumbs off her manicured fingers.

“You brought it back from office last night; you said you want to read it before you sleep. It’s about the hotel site he bought at Orchard road..”

“I didn’t have time to read it. Can you bring it to me?”

“Right away.” James replied.

Walking to Elene’s bedroom, James opened the door and fought back a sigh.

How can such a beautiful woman live with such a mess in her room?

From the entrance, he saw the file on her study table. But instead of charting a straight course to the table, he took a longer route, picking up worn underwear, damp sports bras, worn socks and workout tights from the floor before depositing them in the laundry basket.

This is nothing new to James. He has grown accustomed to seeing the slob in Elene.

3 years older than Elene, James has seen it all.

He took the job because it offered him the highest pay back then. With only a diploma under his belt, this was the only job that was willing to pay him more than $2000 a month.

He needed the money for his grandmother’s medical bills.

When he first started working for Elene, he thought that she was a mad woman. On top of the verbal abuse, the long working hours and the crude comments and insults, James had to take care of Elene’s every need.

From making coffee and tea, to making sure her clothes come back on time from the dry cleaners, to making reservation for her travel plans. Basically every damn thing that a secretary does.

Initially, people eyed with him with curiosity. Why would a guy choose to do all that for Elene? Some think that he likes Elene and he wanted a shot at becoming the prospective son in law of a billionaire. But that could not be further from the truth.

Some think that he’s sick, mentally that is. Some think that he is Elene’s boy toy, kept especially for when it comes to satisfying her needs, if you get what I mean.

However, over time, everyone has come to respect him.

This includes Elene’s billionaire father George.

No one except James can put up with her shit.

No one except James can put up with her narcissistic behaviour.

No one except James can endure her verbal abuse, her insults, put on a straight face and still get things done.

Not even Elene’s father.

No one except James has access to Elene’s schedule and he is the one to look for if you want to meet Elene. He is slated to become the 2nd most powerful person in the company when Elene takes over in entirety.

James finds it amusing that George has to call him in order to remind Elene to go home for reunion dinner on Chinese New Year’s eve.

It was not all a bed of roses for James.

The 1st two years were especially hard for James when he needed to juggle between work and taking care of his grandmother. She has since passed on but James still held on to his position.

Why you ask?

Because of the hospital bills chalked up over the years. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills. He has to pay it all off in order for him to truly be free.

Picking up the file, he notices that Elene’s phone is plugged in but is not charging. He switches on the power and walks to her walk-in wardrobe. The lights came on automatically as he approaches and he opens her drawer of lingerie.

“Monday… Board meeting…. Grumpy mood… Black it is.” He mumbles.

Picking out a set of matching lace lingerie, James sets it down on the bench and selects 2 pant suits for Elene, hanging them up within her line of sight.

Choosing and buying lingerie may not have been part of his job scope when James first started but over time his job scope gradually expended.

Sure he’s getting a higher pay now, not to mention having a charge all you want credit card courtesy of the company but with great power, comes great responsibilities. Or in this case, great ‘shit taking’ capabilities.

He hands the file to Elene who was biting down on a piece of papaya.

“Shall I ask the day helper to come over today?“ James asks.

“Ok.” Elene answered while flipping through the file.

“I picked out your clothes in the walk in. Do you want me to run your bath?“

“No need.”

“Alright, I’ll clean up after you are done eating and wait for you by the car.“ He replies.

Removing the apron, James brings the dishes to the sink and sends a text to the cleaning agency. They will have their staff come over in the afternoon for a few hours and the place will be as good as new when Elene comes back in the evening.

After a 30 minutes wait, Elene walks out with her Himalayan Birkin purse and a pair of shades from Gucci.

“How do I look?“ Elene asks, twirling around to show off the clothes that James had picked.

“Absolutely amazing.” He answers with a straight face.

“Excellent observation.”

“The Wraith or the Phantom?“ James asked.

Without bothering to reply James, Elene walks over to the Phantom.

Getting into the driver’s seat, James starts the engine and within minutes, they were cruising down the expressway towards the board meeting.

James parked at a dedicated lot in front of the office tower before opening the door for Elene. The guards and doormen upon seeing the heiress of the empire, all scrambled to look sharp.

Elene had fired a guard just because his shirt was a little crumpled and had retired a director because he talked back to her.

James put on his coat and walked 2 steps behind Elene with his tablet in hand and 3 phones in his pocket.

One personal phone and 2 work phones. As he walked, he used his phone to place an order for a soy milk latte with an extra shot, topped with cinnamon powder to be delivered immediately. After sending the order, he looks toward the café that is attached to the office like a tumour that does not belong, catching the eye of the staff.

The staff immediately started their preparations, knowing fully well that the subsidised rent they are receiving came from the grace of the princess that reigns here.

A bronze letter E the size of a car hung embossed in the opulent lobby of the family’s building. E for the Eng family.

Receptionists stood up and security uncles cleared the way for Elene as if the prime minister himself had just arrived in the building.

Stepping into a private lift, James hit the button for the top floor after scanning his access card.

“I want my coffee James.” Elene warned.

“It will be on your table before the meeting starts.”

When the private lift opened, the receptionists were on their feet.

The managers stood by in case she needed anything.

Elene walked straight into her father’s office. Without wasting a single second, she switched on his computer and immediately started replying the hundreds of emails she gets when she sleeps.

James shut the door and he could feel everyone in the office heave a sigh of relief.

No massive tantrum from the princess today.

Turning to see the line of people coming towards him, he started with the operations director of EbrandX.

“James, I need the operating budget for the new department Elene wanted signed off by today.” He said.

“It’s done. I have sent the documents to finance.”

“Oh thank you so much brother.“ He gave James a hug and promised to buy him lunch.

Next in line was Brenda, the product manager who looked like she did not sleep the whole night.

“James, James, there is an issue with the factory in Cambodia. Their output dropped 50% due to a fire in the warehouse. We cannot…”

“Brenda… don’t tell her something like that, she will flip…” James said. “Send the orders to Vietnam and give Ngyuen a call.”

James pulled up a contact card from his tablet and Brenda quickly took a photo.

“Ngyuen’s team can do miracles….” James said.

“What about the increase in cost?“ Brenda asked. “We’re looking at another 20% increase for this if Ngyuen does it.”

“I’ll talk to Elene when she is in a good mood; just make sure her new line ships out on time.”

“But..”

“Brenda, look at me.” James said. “The new line…. Ships on time. Period. I’ll talk to Elene about the money.”

“Oh thank you so much James!” Brenda said before giving him a tight hug.

After fending off a few other colleagues demanding for Elene’s attention, James was surprised to see Nicole walking over to him. It’s not often that the COO, (Chief Operating Officer) of EbrandX has a favour to ask from him.

Especially when Nicole is Elene’s BFF since Primary school.

“James… how is she today? She in a good mood?“ Nicole asked.

“George dumped a hotel on her and she is going to meet the board in 10 minutes.“ James said professionally. “She’s not in the best of moods today for bad news.”

“Oh fuck this. Then I won’t tell her yet… Is her weekly spa appointment still on?“

“Yes, tomorrow at 3pm. I suggest you meet her at the spa at 5pm if it’s bad news, at least she can take it after her massage.“ James offered.

“Ok. sounds good. I’ll see you tomorrow at the spa James…. it’s a bit of a bad news.“ Nicole said.

“How bad?“

“A hiccup I would say.”

James waited to hear more. With Nicole, there is always more.

“The CFO (Chief Finance Officer) just tendered her resignation.” Nicole said. “I was at HR within minutes but there’s no stopping her.”

“Megan is leaving? Why?“ James asked in shock.

“Her husband was diagnosed with cancer and the doctor gave him one year at the most.”

“Oh my god.”

“Yeah, I have a massive headache now and the last thing I need is for Elene to freak out on me when I break the news to her.” Nicole said as she started waving her hands in the air, asking aloud if anyone has stashed whisky secretly at their desk because she needs a drink.

“Oh.”

“Anyway, nevermind. I’ll do it after her spa tomorrow.” Nicole said as the lift door opened and James saw the café staff bringing in Elene’s coffee.

It’s time for the board meeting. The board members are arriving and filing into the board room.

James knocked on Elene’s door and she knew it’s time.

Getting up from her seat, she walked over to James, took her coffee and entered the board room without a word.

The heavy wooden door shut and James exhaled, thinking of how to bring up the conversation with Elene.

After a bit of deliberation, James walked over to the HR department.

He knocked on the door and saw Nicole speaking in a hushed voice to the HR director Cindy.

“Yes James? Can I help you?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah… you can.” He said.

Pulling out an envelope from his coat jacket, James handed it to Cindy.

“I’m tendering my resignation.”

There was a moment of silence around the room.

Then Nicole fainted, Cindy fell off her chair and the remaining HR staff in the office started screaming.

“Fuck…” James mumbled under his breath.

Read more here
Old 27-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster (A)

Memory jolt (FF)

James’ wife is suffering from memory loss and her therapist thinks she might have a way to help her regain her memory. That is to have sex with all the men who slept with her before she met James.

My wife and i were in a serious car accident several months back. Both of us had some broken bones but those will heal. I’m back on my feet after 5 months while my wife Lisa took 6 months to start walking again.

While our body healed, my wife’s mind seemed to be stuck in a state when she was 18. She suffered a bad concussion and after regaining consciousness, she forgot everything after her 19th birthday.

Lisa remembered her parents, her relatives and her friends who go back all the way to primary school. However, she has no recollection of me. She don’t remember the time we met in NUS, the times we spent together in the hostel.

She forgot about our dating days, how we started work in the same company. Years of our lives got wiped out in an instance and she sees me as this weird, unfamiliar man trying to get close to her.

Lisa had therapy, she took medication, but none of it helped until a particular therapist, Dr Juliette spent a couple of sessions with her.

After the 3rd session, Juliette asked to speak with her family alone and everyone gathered in the office.

Juliette : I’ve identified the trigger point to jolt Lisa’s memory. It’s going to sound bizzare but i tested it with her and she is starting to remember something.

James : what is it? what can jolt her memory?

Juliette sat back on her chair and adjusted her gold rim glasses, her look of impeccable professionalism never once left her face when she replied.

Juliette : Lisa is triggered by orgasm…

The room fell into an awkward silence and i could tell my in laws were too shock to even make eye contact with me.

Juliette : To put it in simple english, i think having an orgasm will help Lisa jolt her memory. And it seemed she has been bottling up a lot of her emotions and past, that’s why there is this mental block…

James : How do we help her?

I asked.

Juliette turned to me before saying that during the therapy session earlier, Lisa remembered something during her Junior college days.

James : What did she remember?

Juliette : She remembered her lecturer having sex with her…

James: WHAT!

I was the only one exclaiming and seeing how silent my in laws have become, i realised they must be keeping something from me.

Juliette : Lisa remembers Mr Koh having sex with her but she cannot remember how, or why, or where. However she remembers she was told to meet him after class…and her mind seemed to encounter another block there…so…

I stared at Dr Juliette sitting all prim and proper in her white coat as she crossed her legs and suggested something totally out of this world.

Juliette : I believe if we can get Mr Koh to have sex with her, it will successfully help her regain her memory in parts…

My jaws dropped an inch as i stared at the doctor.

My in laws finally broke the silence and they asked for a moment alone with me.

Juliette : Sure, i’ll leave you guys to talk.

In the office, my father in law , Lyle, told me Lisa has a bit of a history growing up.

Lyle : She was coerced to have sex with her Chemistry lecturer. And something sort of snapped…she went on to have sex with a few others…before she met you James…

James : What?

Lyle : Those are in the past…you made her whole again James…and i know my daughter loves you…you changed her life…

My father in law unlocked his phone and gave me the link to a blog my wife kept.

Lyle : The password is your anniversary date…She kept some details of her encounters in there…I hope you can help her overcome this…

James : I…

Lyle : James it’s your call…we can try other therapist, we can try other medication or treatment, but like you, i want my Lisa back.

He gave me a tap on my shoulder and left me alone in Dr Juliette’s office.

Juliette stepped back in and asked if i’m ok.

James : so…to put it simply…there’s no telling if Lisa will remember anything after she has sex with Mr Koh…or whoever she had sex with before…am i right?

Juliette: not 100% of course, but having worked with her on her masturbation earlier, i am confident it will jolt her memory. Just try to recreate the situation as close as it happened in the past. I think it will really help.

James: ok…

Juliette : We’re in a modern society James…don’t be stuck in with your traditional mindset of Chasity and purity. Women lose their virginity early nowadays…and how many men can truly claim they are the only man who has ever had sex with their wife in this day and age?

James: But…i…

Juliette : You want to help your wife? you find those men that has fucked her before you and you pray they want to fuck her again…

James : I…

Juliette : Look on the bright side.

James : Which is?

Juliette : Eventually as you work your way down the list, it will come to your turn…and if it works, you will have your wife back by then…

I left the office and logged into the blog my wife kept in her younger days.

The phone almost fell out of my hand when i looked at the entries detailing the men that had sex with her.

There’s Mr Koh, her lecturer who coerced her into a hotel room. Then there’s Matthew, the water polo captain who forced himself on her in her bedroom during a group project meet. Mr Poh, who fingered her before creaming her in the office pantry during her internship.

Then it’s me, where we made out in a staircase before having penetrative sex with Lisa bent over the railings.

My heart was racing as i read the details of her sexual encounters before me.

I called Dr Juliette the next day and asked her if she could help met set it all up. It would be good if she is present too since she is her therapist.

Juliette : meet me in my office tomorrow, we’ll work something out together.

James : ok…

The next day, i waited patiently as Juliette read through Lisa’s web journal.

Juliette did a google search for Mr Koh’s full name because it was recorded in my wife’s diary entry. From the results, she found a number where she could get in touch.

Juliette : Hi Mr Koh…This is Dr Juliette from Mt J hospital…is it a convenient time to talk?

Juliette has her way with words and i have to admit her charming ways and Lisa’s naturally good looks took barely any effort to convince Mr Koh to agree to what we want to do.

He will fuck my wife again to help her regain her memory.

Juliette hung up her phone and told me she will get in touch with the others while i prepare the meet between Lisa and Mr Koh.

James: what do i have to prepare?

Juliette : Room in the same hotel, and she was wearing her Junior college uniforms then. So go get your hands on a set of those.

I left the office in a daze.

Making my way to my wife’s ward, i looked through the panel to see her with her headphones on and rocking to some music as she fiddled with a pen.

I want my wife back, and if it means watching her get fucked again by other men, i’ll do it.

I mean, it’s not too bad right? It’s just 3.

I’m sure other women have higher body count by the age of 25. Right?

Right?

Read more here
Old 01-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

The curious case of Benjamin's bottom

A flash of your bottom is all it takes to unleash something primal.

It was during a secondary school camp when Benjamin accidentally bared his bottom to a female teacher while changing. Miss Kang happened to walk into the classroom and saw something that she shouldn’t have.

Benjamin quickly got dressed of course, apologizing for not changing in the bathroom instead but Miss Kang was not the least upset with him. In fact, she had this warm smile that chilled Benjamin’s bone.

Miss Kang, the darling of his secondary school. Miss Christine Kang. The one teacher that never failed to attract the eyeballs of any boys going through puberty.

Benjamin should have been down in the field along with the rest of his friends but because he had a fall and scraped his knee, the teacher in charge asked him to take a break. Instead of just sitting by the field and watching the rest of the games go on, Benjamin asked to go change and wash up ahead of the rest.

No one was supposed to be in the classroom and definitely not another female teacher.

Benjamin frantically pulled on his pants as Miss Kang walked towards him, her eyes transfixed at his bottom.

Miss Kang just turned 30 and is slated to go on leave in 2 weeks time. She’s going to get married to another teacher in the same school. Benjamin always liked the silk blouses that Miss Kang wears, especially when they seem to plaster against her ample boobs.

Miss Kang always wears her hair in a high pony tail. Her youthful look, the tight bandage skirts she likes to wear, coupled with her amazing collection of high heels made her the object of fascination among Benjamin’s classmates.

In fact, Miss Kang’s image was the one thing in Benjamin’s head when he started exploring masturbation. The first time he ejaculated, he was groaning with her face in his mind, picturing him unload his load onto her face.

“Benjamin…” Miss Kang said.

“Yee.. yes ? “ He replied, quickly adjusting his top as he stared at his teacher with hair still wet from his recent shower.

“I like your bottom.” She said with a smile that Benjamin could not decipher.

“what ? “

Miss Kang took Benjamin by his arm and led him to a staff toilet accessible only by key.

“what is going on cher? What is it? “ Benjamin asked.

Before he could wrap his mind around what is happening, Benjamin is sitting down on the toilet seat with Miss Kang down on her knees.

Miss Kang unzipped his pants and removed his fresh pair of boxers. Benjamin’s erection sprung up immediately. Overwhelmed with confusion and fear, Benjamin watched in horror as his teacher put a finger to her lip, asking him to keep quiet.

However, when he felt Miss Kang’s lips on the tip of his growing penis, Benjamin realized it can be really hard to keep quiet when you are on the receiving end of your very first blow job.

Christine could not explain that feeling when she accidentally saw Benjamin’s bottom. It woke something really primal inside her. She needed to touch it, she wants to worship it.

Seeing the penis of her student in front of her, she could not resist taking it into her mouth even though she knew it was wrong.

As she proceed to give Benjamin a blowjob, she sucked and caressed his testicles while her student fought back groans of pleasure. The more she sucked, the more aroused she gets.

“Miss Kang…arghh..Miss Kang… what are you doing ? aeghhh!” Benjamin moaned as he held onto the walls of the cubicle for support.

Christine is too far gone in her trance to notice her student’s pleas. She kept sucking, slurping up the precum that is oozing out from his young penis. He taste so good, even better than her husband. She has never liked giving blowjobs but somehow, she finds herself craving for it right now.

Confused and afraid, Benjamin kept asking his teacher to stop but she sucked harder with greater intensity.

“no… no… no… Miss Kang… no.. arghh..arnghh..argh!”

Inexperienced and unsure of the ways of the adults, Benjamin came into his teacher’s mouth.

Christine sucked and milked Benjamin dry of every drop, swallowing his semen eagerly as she cleaned up his penis with her mouth, a privilege act that she does not even perform on her own husband.

Benjamin’s knees weakened as he watched his teacher got up on her feet. She panted for air and adjusted her hair and bearing.

“If you tell anyone about this… you will be dead… you hear me ? “ Miss Kang threatened.

Benjamin nodded in fear as his teacher released him from the cubicle with a sharp jerk of her chin.

Christine looked at herself in the mirror and adjusted her blouse. Tapping her cheek, she cursed at herself, thinking that she must be mad to do such a thing to her student.

She could not understand what happened, it’s like seeing Benjamin’s bottom triggered something. It made her lose control.

Benjamin ran back to his friends, too afraid to say a word of it.

It’s going to be a while before he discovers that his bottom is special.

And it’s going to unlock a world of pleasure for a simple boy like him.

Read more here
Old 03-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Local domestic worker

The life of a male domestic worker serving a elite family. A family with a weird and psycho daughter.

There are 2 classes of people in Singapore.

The elites and the farmers.

If you are unsure which one you belong to, I sorry to tell you, you belong to the farmer class like me.

Even within the farmer class, there are many classification.

I belonged to the lowest tier that makes a living doing manual labour.

I have a Polytechnic diploma but a diploma in this day and age is nothing.

I tried looking for a job for 6 months but was overwhelmed by competition.

People who are more hungry, who are smarter, and of course, those who are willing to work for lesser pay.

Not that I’m asking for a lot.

I’m looking for 1.6k a month.

Surely that is not a lot to ask for a guy with a engineering diploma ?

As my savings dwindled, I could feel desperation creeping in.

At 22, I have less than $500 in the bank, no job, and while I’m still staying with my parents, news of their retrenchment during the pandemic hit hard.

I no longer have the luxury of waiting around for my dream job in a industry I like.

I submitted my resume to a employment agency and was informed that I have been shortlisted by an employer for interview.

They were looking for a local domestic worker.

Someone who can help them manage every aspect of their elite lives while remaining invisible.

Why are they not hiring foreign maids you ask ?

The foreign maids had it with Singapore and many are returning home in droves. They no longer find it appealing to work in the country.

Their pay too has increased over the years, factor in the levies, the taxes and insurances, some families find that employing a local domestic worker might make more economical sense.

I went to the agency and I saw 4 other men around my age.

Fresh out of the army, jobless and drawing a blank about our future.

The interview process is crude and demeaning.

We stood in front of a mirror like criminals in a line up. Our prospective employer would stay behind the mirror and talk to us though the microphone.

We were not addressed by names, but by numbers.

I was number 2 that day.

Employer: number 2….. you mentioned you enjoyed gardening… do you have experience tending to gardens and plants…. ?

James : Yes… I do… I was the head of the gardening club back in secondary school …. And I volunteer at a community garden every week….

Employer : are you ok with staying in ? 5 days a week….?

James : Yes I am….

The employer went on to ask the other candidates different questions base on their qualifications and resume but the last question is always the same.

“ Are you ok with staying in ? “

All 4 of us expressed that we are ok to stay in the employer’s house during weekdays.

It’s not too different from the army anyway.

Then he dropped the bomb.

Employer : I have a daughter… she is 18….

I could feel as if someone dropped a stone on my chest.

The lot of us looked at each other in the room.

What does this mean ?

You see, I’m sure the 1st question on your mind is which family would willingly hire a man into their house to do their chores ?

It’s usually a woman’s work.

How could they trust the man to be around the house with their wives, their daughters ? A situation might arise and it can get messy right ?

Actually no.

The policy makers have it all thought out.

Temporary chemical castration.

Yes.

Just like women taking a pill for birth control, a pill for temporary castration has been commercialised.

It renders your sperm inactive and stops you from getting erection.

When employers notify you upfront that they have a daughter, it’s usually the que to let you know, dude, you want to work for me, you have to take the pill.

You need to fuck up your own cock for money.

Number 1 and number 4 immediately expressed their desires to back out.

Number 1 : sorry… I wish to back out….

Number 4 : me too…

The 2 of them left the room and I shared a look with number 3.

It’s just both of us left.

It comes down to how desperate we are for a job.

Employer : so…. Number 2 and 3…. Are you sure you want to proceed…. ? I want to remind you…. You are expected to work hard…. From general cleaning to maintaining the house…. It’s not going to be a walk in the park…. The plot of land on which the house sits on is 18000 square feet…. The house itself is 3 stories…. And close to 6000 square feet in size….

I had no choice.

I needed the money.

He was offering 1.8k

Lodging and food included. It’s just work. It could not be worse than life in the military.

I nodded and so did number 3.

Employer : ok…. I am fine with both of you…. So I will let my daughter choose… see who she is more comfortable with….

There was a brief pause and then I heard a feminine voice speak out.

“ Number 2 … what is your name ? “

James : My name is James….

There was another pause before she spoke again.

“ alright James…. we choose you… “

I heaved a sigh of relief, finally landing a job.

A job as a local domestic worker.

It’s just domestic work right ?

How hard can it be ?

Read more here
Old 08-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster (A)

My drunk tuition teacher

Good grades should be rewarded isn’t it ?
Drunk tuition teachers are what dreams are made of.

I barely had a strand of pubic hair on my dick when I first saw Lydia when I was in secondary school. I was a late bloomer and coming to terms with what is happening to my body. I remembered it was just after my 16th birthday in January when Lydia was brought in to tutor me for secondary 4.

It’s the ‘o’ levels and there’s nothing more worrying than a child doing badly for his exams in Singapore, for parents that is.

I was hitting the peak of my puberty years when I knew Lydia.

That was when I started getting all these weird reactions in my body whenever I see her.

Lydia is 3 years older than me and the effect of her well developed body is like putting sugar outside the entrance of an ant’s nest.

I could get a hard erection whenever Lydia walks into my house.

We have our lessons in the living room. There’s a large study table just by the piano we would always sit.

Initially I called Lydia ‘teacher’ , but after a while, she suggested I call her by her name instead.

3 years isn’t that much an age gap.

Lydia smells so good that I wondered if all girls smell as nice as her.

I came from an all boys school, I hardly have any female friends. So you can imagine the excitement i have whenever it’s time for my tuition with Lydia.

It’s like spending an hour or 2 with a close girl friend or sort. Except that she is being paid.

The first few months, my parents were always around at home. My grades improved greatly after Lydia came into the picture and it wasn’t long before she gained their trust to look after me like I’m her little brother.

My parents would go run their errands while the class is going on, leaving me alone in the house with Lydia.

I’m a growing boy.

The things that go through my mind, is the same thing that went through yours when you were my age.

When I looked at how firm Lydia’s breast were, I wanted to touch them. I want to squeeze them.

When I saw how smooth and thin her bra straps were, I wanted to snap them against her fair skin to hear that sickening ‘ piak’ sound.

Everytime Lydia crossed her legs , I wished I could smell them, or put my dick in between her thighs so when she put her legs together, it would squeeze my small dick together.

Sick thoughts like this constantly filled my head.

There was once Lydia came with a sweater because it was raining outside. She was a little drench. While she was drying herself up in the bathroom, I picked up her sweater and started smelling it.

My cock got so hard that It took a while for the erection to die down.

3 months before my ‘o’ levels, I found myself drinking from the same cup Lydia used during the tuition. I would smell and lick the part she put her mouth to.

I would also sit on the same chair she did, trying to imagine myself feeling the warmth from her body.

I did really well for my ‘o’ levels thanks to Lydia and my parents were over the moon. Motivation to see Lydia played a big part in my grades.

I was eager to go to a Junior college and have Lydia continue as my tuition teacher.

Then something happened.

About half a year into my year one in JC, Lydia turned up for one of our Saturday lesson drunk.

It was a 8am lesson.

I was already up and ready by 7.30am

That was when I saw Lydia staggering towards the gate.

She could hardly walk straight.

James : Lydia…. Are you ok ??

Lydia : morning James… morning….. morning…. Hahah…

When I opened the door for Lydia, I could smell the stench of alcohol from her body and her breathe.

She must have partied through the night and came straight to my place.

James : Are you ok ?? Lydia… ?

Lydia : I’m ok… I’m ok…. I’m early right…. It’s not 8am yet….

James : No… you’re early…. You better sit down….

Lydia staggered into the house with her shoe on and I quickly went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

When I came back, I saw Lydia slumped on the sofa in a weird position.

James : Lydia…. Lydia… are you ok ?? hey….

I tapped her several times and she’s totally out cold.

I could hear her snore a little too.

I was about to call my parents when something inside me snapped.

My heart started beating faster.

My throat felt dry.

Looking at Lydia’s body, my own started moving.

I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it. I cant control myself.

I put my hands gently around Lydia’s bottom. She did not move.

I held my breath and I touched her breast, something I really wanted to do for so long.

She did not react either.

Lydia suddenly stirred and I quickly backed away.

I thought she was going to wake up but no, she readjusted her body, and fell back down the sofa.

I looked at the clock.

It’s 7.45am.

My parents will usually come back around 10.30am.

That gives me lightly more than 2 hours if I include some buffer.

I was shaking by then as I kept feasting my eyes on Lydia’s body.

Looking at her legs, her bottom and her exposed midriff, I highly doubt I can last more than 5 minutes.

Read more here
Old 10-11-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

The artefact - stopwatch (LL)

Joe has always been picked on by the students in his class. He has been bullied all his life, even as a teacher, he feels he is a failure. The students he teach are all smarter than him, and he is the subject of frequent pranks in class too. He accidentally comes across an artefact which allows him to freeze time, and he intends to use it to teach all his students a lesson. One that they will never forget.

The girls in class nudged each other on the arm, daring the other to try and ask Joe the question they have in mind. Liwen and Meihui did a quick game of scissors paper stone and Meihui lost the game.

She chuckled and raised her hand, clearing her throat at the same time.

Meihui : Cher…Mr Joe…

Joe stopped writing on the board and turned around, facing the class of 35 girls from one of the most elite education institution in the country.

Meihui : Which school did you come from?

Half the class giggled as Joe adjusted his geeky spectacles.

Joe : I graduated from the…

Meihui : No one asked you where you graduated from, we want to know which school you went to!

Everyone was laughing by then.

Liwen : We know you graduated from the factory like every other teacher…haha

Joe : Class…please settle down and pay attention to…

Meihui : We already know what you want to teach Cher…our tuition have already covered every thing from now till end of the year.

Stephanie : Exactly. Everyone of us got full marks for the test paper you set last week, just chill la…haha..

Liwen : does that make you wonder if we are all very smart, or you are just not good enough to teach us?

The whole class roared with laugher as they took turns taking jibe at Joe.

Joe : That…that is very rude of you Liwen!

Joe said with a voice so soft that it was barely heard above the din the girls are making.

Liwen : You can sue me in court Mr Joe…haha..my parents will love to do something interesting with their law firm instead of helping others file for divorce and fight custody battles. haha.

Stephanie : Cher, i think if you will just leave us alone, we will do better.

Joe : Class, Class 4.1 please settle down…

The heckling continued and Joe was trying hard not to break down into tears. The class is smart, the girls are all intelligent and their families have more resources compared to the rest but they are all so spoilt.

Meihui : Mr Joe, you look like you are going to cry…i need to get this on Tik Tok. It will definitely go viral…haha…

Liwen : You probably need to tag it under, “neighbourhood school teacher cannot take pressure and cries in class” hahah

Everyone laughed and Joe went back to the table. He knocked on the table several times to get the class’ attention but the heckling continued.

Joe clenched his fist, he just want all this to stop. Why can’t he be posted to a normal school with kids who actually want to learn?

He reached into his bag and he shouted in horror when he felt his hand touch something soft. He looked in and realised it was filled with sanitary pads.

Joe : arghhhh!

The girls roared with laughter and teased Joe, reassuring him that those were all new. Suddenly, Joe felt a smack on his back, then another, and another.

Joe : No stop! stop it! this is not the kind of behaviour you girls should have!

One after another, the girls ran towards Joe and slapped a sanitary pad, sticky side down onto Joe’s shirt and pants.

No matter how he tries to remove them, more will come. His hair, his face, even his groin were not spared as a few dozen pads were stuck onto his body, arms and limbs.

Joe screamed and ran out of the class and everyone cheered. The principal came by and saw what happened, she chided the girls for their behavior as Joe ran all the way to the sports store to calm down.

He shut the door and quickly removed the pads from his body.

Joe : arnghhh..arnghh..arnghhhh!

By the time he is done, he is covered with perspiration and he huddled up by a corner of the sports room filled with various sporting equipment from basketballs to netball bibs.

He tried to fight back his tears. He has always been the target of bullying growing up. He blames it on the way he looks, his features somehow just draws all the bullies towards him. Joe didn’t know how much time has passed when the door to the sports store opened.

Meihui : Mr Joe? You in here?

Joe : Is that you Meihui? What do you want?

Stephanie : We’re here to apologise. We’re sorry, we went a bit overboard…

Liwen : Where are you Mr Joe?

Joe peered through the cages holding hula hoops and composed himself. He needs to get his shit together or he will risk embarrassing himself in front of the girls.

Joe : I’m here. just stay there, i’m coming out. It’s dusty and there’s a lot of old stores here, i don’t want you girls to trip.

Joe stood up and start to make his way to the girls.

Stephanie ran a finger along the shelves and made a face at the amount of dust in the old sports store. These were equipment relegated to cold storage. No one comes in here to grab their sports gear anymore. The new ones donated yearly by their alumni are located right by the field itself for easy access.

Joe : you girls shouldn’t be here. You should be in class.

Liwen : Mrs Soh want us to apologise, so here we are.

Meihui : Just to set the record straight, she asked us to apologise, not that we really want to. I mean it’s just a joke Mr Joe, i’m sure you know that right? haha

Stephanie : Exactly, it’s just a harmless prank what…haha

Stephanie shrugged and accidentally knocked a bowl of tennis balls over. The balls thud and rolled all over the room. The girls tried to reason with Joe while bending down to pick up the stray tennis balls.

It was then Stephanie noticed an old stopwatch on the floor.

She picked it up out of curiosity.

The watch was a tarnished silver with its front covered in dust. She wiped the face and noticed that there were numbers still legible on it. It was an old mechanical stopwatch with faded yellow numbers. Its hands moved gracefully around its face as if it had never stopped working before, even though years have passed since anyone last touched it. While its exterior is rusty, its interior is still well preserved with gleaming metal cogs and wheels.

The low and high hand movements are hypnotic to watch. Stephanie pressed the button to stop the movement and she felt a prick on her finger.

Stephanie : ow fuck!

There is an embedded needle and Stephanie watched the blood disappear into the metal with amazement.

Stephanie: Hey guys, you need to look at this…

Stephanie walked out to her friends and she froze.

Everyone seemed to be frozen in time. Even the tennis ball that Meihui threw at Mr Joe is frozen in midair.

Stephanie : what the hell?

Stephanie pressed the button again but the needle did not prick her this time. With just a normal click, everything went back to normal.

Meihui and Liwen were still teasing Mr Joe while she looked around the sports room in amazement. Stephanie examined the wound on her thumb. Joe noticed her and asked if she was ok.

Stephanie : Yeah. i…i cut myself on something i think.

Joe : Huh? let me see. What happened?

Stephanie : I…i don’t know. It was this stopwatch…

Joe took the watch and turned it around for a quick examination.

Stephanie : It just…it just like…

Joe pressed the button and he too, felt the prink of his finger as time froze. Joe turned around and he shouted.

Joe : arnghhh!

Meihui had a fake cockroach out from her pocket and she was about to put it on his head while Liwen had another sanitary pad in her hand.

Joe : What are you all doing?

Joe exclaimed but all three girls remained stationary. They didn’t move, they couldn’t talk. They just remained there, frozen in time.

It took Joe a few moments to realise what was happening. He turned the stopwatch around and read the small inscriptions on the metal casing.

And as he read, a smile slowly broke on his face.

Joe looked at the three girls in front of him. He walked towards Liwen. He has always found her to be rather well-developed for a girl her age. Her full breast always drew his eyes’ attention. He liked the fact that her pinafore is getting a little short for her height, the hem of it is a couple of inches above her kneecaps.

Joe waved his hands in front of the girls, he even tried to jab them in their eyes to be sure this is not another prank.

He mustered up enough courage and cupped his palm around Liwen’s breast.

Joe : arnghhhh…

He kissed her on her cheek and sniff her neck. Joe reached under her pinafore and his fingers felt the recessed valley of Liwen’s privates. He stroked her several times before pressing his finger to his nose.

Joe : sNIFFFFFF! arnghhhhh!

Then he took a step back and he started laughing. He laughed and he laughed. All the times he has been bullied by these girls, all the times he was picked on.

He is going to return it all to them. He love the silence in particular. It’s so quiet, no one to call him names, no one to tease him.

Joe kept the watch in his pocket and his hands reached for the buckle around Liwen’s waist. He unbuckled it, watching her belt drop, he lifted her pinafore up above her head and threw it to the side.

Unbutton Liwen’s white blouse from the bottom up, he reveal a pair of sweet school girl white bra protecting a firm and supple 34C tits.

Joe removed the blouse and pressed it to his nose, giving the part where the underarms rest extra attention.

Joe started laughing as he unbuckled his pants in the dusty old store room.

Read more here
Old 15-11-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster (A)

Wife to be hen's night

James new girlfriend Evelyn is a conservative girl of mixed parentage. With strict parents and good upbringing, she is the decent girl every man wants to bring home to their parents. Deep within her sexual urges lies a dark secret. An inner slut waiting to be released. Follow James as he slowly opens her up to the world of dark and sinful pleasures.

There is no way anyone can tell my girlfriend Evelyn is of mixed parentage. Her mum is Chinese while her dad is Malay.

She looked just like any other local Singaporean Chinese at first glance, with her sweet smile and shy demeanour, she is a hit among all the colleagues. Her eyes are big and like her dad, she is blessed with really long and natural eyelashes.

Her features are sharp and shapely, almost giving her a Korean look especially with her fair skin.

If she did not let on the fact that her father is Malay, you would never know.

I too initially found it weird why with her full C cup breast and shapely figure, Evelyn chose to cover her body. She is always in a conservative long sleeve top and pants.

Her legs were slim and toned, I had been long eyeing her ever since I saw her at the office gym.

She may be all covered up, but there was no hiding the amazing taut figure she had once she changed into her tight gym gear.

The long pants hugged onto her legs and calves so tightly that it almost looked like the perfect sculpture of golden proportion.

Evelyn’s sports bra is pink, bright neon pink, but she wore a long sleeve white top over it. That was the most teasing and revealing get up I have seen her in.

Even though she remained covered up, my mind had already begin to wander.

The fact that she had a strict mother and coming from such a conservative background aroused me in a weird way.

Evelyn hardly joins us for lunch, unless we went to a fast food joint or the eatery is halal certified. There meant I had very little chance to eat with her as colleagues.

Still, I mustered up enough courage to go after her one day.

To proof my determination, I made some changes to my diet and lifestyle.

I only brought her to places and cafes where she could dine in and I never pressured her to wear revealing clothes or made any attempt to have sex with her.

The most I did was to hold her hands and stroke her back.

I thought I was doing it all right, only to be told by Evelyn I was doing it all wrong.

It was a shock to me in epic proportion.

Beneath her conservative dressing lies a horny slut.

One with a monstrous appetite for sex and everything kinky. It seems growing up in a strict household sort of allowed too much frustration and feelings to be pent up within her. Evelyn dressed the way she did and behaved the manner she does only to make her parents happy.

Her dad would frown if she wore short sleeve tshirts even if it’s for a short trip to the grocery store below her flat. She even needed to wear long pants for that short distance.

Which is why the moment we got together, she found a new found sense of liberty.

One which she treasured so much.

Evelyn is turning 26 when we got together. I was not her first partner she revealed. Her virgin was taken by her boyfriend when she was in Junior college.

Evelyn : The school uniforms were the only skirts I ever owned. ….

I remembered her saying that to me in such a spiteful and sad manner that I decided to buy her some clothes.

Although she is not allowed to stay over at my place, she often stayed late into the evening.

The moment Evelyn got to my place, she showered and changed into the clothes I bought for her. It’s not anything fancy.

It’s something most girls wear at home after work. A simple camisole, a pair of loose shorts. She enjoyed her freedom to bare her skin, to walk around feeling the cool breeze in my parent’s place.

My parents loved and adored her too, with her manners and sweet disposition, she would make her perfect daughter in law.

Even her diet was slowly changing, she gradually grew to be ok with dinning in non halal establishments as long as she doesn’t order meat items.

When we finally had time alone, I would strip her, slowly enjoying her naked body which she had kept covered up for so long.

It was during one of these appreciation session I realised that Evelyn liked to be looked at.

She wants me to look at her naked body, to feel her firm breast as I praised her.

As time passed, even though Evelyn dressed the same manner she did when we go out, the clothes she wore at home got skimpier. Her shorts were so short that you can see some of her firm butt cheeks exposed.

I noticed my younger brother ogling at her a couple of times and there was no way Evelyn could have missed that.

It was after much convincing that I managed to get Evelyn to go out one evening in casual wear.

Casual as in something I chose for her.

It was a Friday and we were planning to grab dinner and catch a movie at a neighbourhood mall.

After getting back to my place, we showered and she was about to wear back her same conservative clothes.

I forced her to ditch her long pants and turtle neck top she wore to work that day.

Evelyn : Don’t want la… what if my relatives see….. what if my dad’s sisters or brothers see me….

I reassured her that it would be fine. No one would bother her.

I picked out a teal coloured bra, one which we bought together and I knew Evelyn liked it. Especially against a white top.

She admitted to me she liked the feeling of revealing the colour of her bra, even though it’s just a little. It’s a small rebellion which she could not help doing even when she was conservatively dressed.

I got her a tight white t-shirt, one which barely covered her belly button.

It looked ok on her, but if she stretched or lift up her hands, her taut and well toned flat tummy would be exposed.

Evelyn : It’s too short…. Cannot la…

James : Can…. Can…. Don’t worry.

She wanted to wear a pair of ¾ pants but I refused, telling her it would not match her sweet girl image.

Instead I made her put on a pair of simple grey flare skirt. It puffed up nicely and when she walks, there is this light airy bounce in it.

Evelyn : It’s so short dear!!!…. cannot la…

She tried to pull it lower, raising her objection as she only wore that at my place and especially if we were about to have sex.

I looked at her smooth creamy legs and told her it’s fine.

After much coaxing, I chose a pair of light pink panty and we left the house.

Evelyn held onto my arms as we made our way to the shopping mall at Tampines.

The tickets were already booked online and we just need to collect it after dinner.

With her hourglass figure, the moment we got into the mall, I could see several pair of eyes following Evelyn.

As we jostled and waited for our turn to go up the escalator, I could not help but notice a uncle squeezing his way to get behind Evelyn .

I pretended to look around and I could see him staring at Evelyn’s smooth hairless legs. Tracing the lines of her curves with his hungry eyes.

We got to the foodcourt and I chose a seat, making Evelyn sit down while I get the food.

Her skirt is so short and she had to hold on to it while she sat down and cross her legs and play with her phone.

I queued a distance away and I noticed a few guys walking pass my girlfriend a few times too often. It was then I realised they were trying to take her picture.

When I got back to Evelyn a few minutes later with 2 bowls of noodles, she whispered quickly to me.

Evelyn : Dear…. I think got people trying to take pictures of me….

I smiled and told her that’s because she’s beautiful and has a hot figure.

The smile never left Evelyn’s face that evening.

As the night wore on, Evelyn got more comfortable and gained more confident. Even the way she walked looked better, as if she was deliberately teasing the men with her stride, letting her short skirt bounce.

James : How do you feel ?

She just smiled before saying that she felt very scare and excited.

After the movie, we went to make out at one of the hdb staircase, both of us feeling the heat. I was given a pleasant surprise though when Evelyn started talking dirty to me in a way.

Evelyn : I felt very arouse when the men stared at me….

James : Why ? ….

Evelyn : It felt really good…. To see them look and me…. Makes me feel sexy…

James : You are sexy…. That’s why they look at you….

Then think got a little hotter as Evelyn started to say she feels a little guilty and said I should have scolded her as her boyfriend.

The truth is I felt aroused when I see people staring at her. To see others desire her tight body.

James : Ok… I’ll scold you…

Evelyn : Really ?… haha… how…

I pressed her down onto her knees and removed my pants…

James : Give me a blow job…..

I felt the warm embrace of her mouth and initially the suck was slow and sensual.

Evelyn : Scold me…. Slurppz.z.. scold me.. James…. Scold me…… slurpppzzzz…punish me… slurppzz…

James : You’re a slut…. You enjoyed the attention of other men is it ? … do you ? ….you always wanted to wear revealing clothings ? …. To show off your body and breast ? …..

I grabbed a tuff of her hair as she sucked harder the same time I noticed she started rubbing her private, easily reaching it under her skirt.

James : You like this ? …. Suck harder!….

The intensity got stronger as I fought back an urge to moan.

James : Are you a conservative girl ? har ?? har ?? answer me..

Evelyn : Yes…. Slurppzz… srlupspszz…yes…I’m…. srlurppzz…. Sorry… slurppzz…

I pressed her harder against my dick, letting her slutty mouth deep throat me.

James : You like other men to look at you ???….. you like other man to imagine what you look like underneath your long sleeve clothes and conservative pants ? har ?har ?

I jerked her head lightly with a tug of her hair.

Evelyn : I… I like… slurppzz… slrupzzz… i…. like…

James : Do you want to be a slut ?? a conservative girl who is secretly a cock craving slut ??

Evelyn suddenly stopped sucking and burst into spasm on her knees as a long drool of saliva dripped onto the floor as she fingered herself into orgasm.

As she moaned and composed herself, she looked up into my eyes , breathless and panting and replied me.

Evelyn : Yes….. yes…..i want to be your slut…

Read more here
Old 17-11-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Impossible meat

James works in a cloning facility where clones are produced and kept for a short period purely for pleasure and company. His friend Tom, has ideas of his own.

“Come on James, it’s not real. It’s impossible meat. Don’t be a spoil sport.” Tom said with a nudge on his arm.

“I don’t know, it’s, it’s so weird.” James replied.

“Don’t pretend, I know you always have the hots for Wen.” Tom said while pointing to his wife on the bed.

Or rather, an exact replica of his wife on the bed.

Technology has progressed so far along that you can now take any DNA sample from the person you wish to clone, hand it over to a company, and viola. In 2 weeks, you will have an exact replica of the person in front of you.

There is a catch though. The clone only lasts for 2 days. And within that 2 days, you can live your wildest fantasy with the clone with no repercussions. Do anything you want.

You want to date a celebrity ? Sure, get a hold of his or her hair.

You have a fantasy of your sister in law ? Sure, get a hold of her hair.

Your colleague’s wife ? Your boss ? Your close friend who friend-zoned you?

Those are all a thing of the past. Just get their hair and have your wildest dream come true, in a controlled environment of course.

James looks at Wen sitting obediently on the bed and smiling at the both of them.

“Look at her, they have her right down to the position of the mole above her left shoulder. It’s fucking amazing isn’t it?” Tom said.

“How…how long have you been doing this bro?” James asked his good friend.

“Come on la James, Marriage, kids, work stress, all these kill your sex life. Don’t pretend as if you are getting it as much as you use to from Joan.”

What Tom said is true. James’ sex life has been going downhill ever since the arrival of kids. With screaming toddlers and bosses bugging you over email and messages long after work hours, it can be hard to spend quality time with your spouse.

Tom nudged James on his arm again, asking him to just go for it.

“I signed up for a membership. I mean, I fucking quite smoking and drinking for this dude. The money is better spent here.” Tom chuckled.

James walked over to Wen who is fully dressed in clothes that Tom brought. Actual clothes that were worn by his wife back home. It lends a realism that words cannot describe.

The way the fake Wen moved, her gestures, her smile. It’s exactly the same.

“It’s your birthday today James, so I’m going to give you some time alone with my wife eh . Where to find a brother like this man ? hahaha” Tom laughed heartily as he shut the door behind him.

James touched the face of the clone in front of him and her eyes closed.

The clones have been primed and programmed for one main purpose.

The hormones inside the fake Wen is now raging like a storm churning up a rough sea. She’s primed and ready to mate.

There are no needs for protection, James could feel his erection getting harder as the thought of entering Wen raw sinks into his head.

“Hi.” Wen said with a sweet voice.

James sat down on the bed beside Wen and he kissed her.

Wen may be a clone but she felt every bit like the real thing. This is the wonder of impossible meat.

James’ trembling hand went to Wen’s breast. Her tender and firm tits felt so good in his molded palms.

Wen smiled and bit her lips in a silly manner, reminding James of the time he first made out with his high school sweetheart.

With his erection pushing painfully against his pants, James stripped himself and reveal his throbbing manhood.

Wen gasped and looked away, embarrassed by how forthright he is.

Holding Wen’s chin, James went in for another long passionate kiss. One where their tongues were entangled while they drank from each other’s mouth.

Wen was panting and gasping for air by the time James was done.

As Wen took his manhood into his mouth, James groaned loudly in the room as he looked up into the sterile white ceiling.

Smiling to himself as he enjoyed the warmth of Wen’s mouth sucking and servicing his manhood, James looked at the woman he has masturbated to frequently.

It may be his birthday, but James knew it’s not that simple with Tom.

You see, James, works at the impossible meat facility that clones and supplies these women. Tom, on the other hand works for the major investor that finances the facility’s operations.

And James knew Tom wanted something far more sinister than sex and carnal pleasures.

Tom, wants to replace his wife Wen with a clone, because Wen is cheating on him. He wants to find a way to do a switch, thereby enabling a legal disposal of his cheating wife.

“arnghhh..arnghhh” James moaned as Wen’s tongue assaulted his pee hole, rimming and prodding his sensitive region with the relentless flick of her tongue.

Wen stopped sucking on James and moved to the center of the bed in an inviting manner.

James got onto the bed and straddled the fake Wen as her hands reached for his neck.

When they lips met again, James had a sinister thought of his own as he fondled the life like breasts of the clone.

Why dispose off the real Wen, if he can keep her imprisoned here for his own pleasure?

Besides, having sex with the real Wen while she tries to convince him she is not a clone might be……interesting.

Read more here
Old 23-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (A)

What are brothers for?

James has helped his buddy Adrian get out of countless relationships before, but this time, they have finally met their match.

James poured the bottle of wine into a decanter before bringing it over to the living room. He hummed a melody that was stuck in his head as he prepared a small platter of cheese and cured meats.

It had been a tiring week for him at work and he was looking to catch up on some movies and chill that Friday night.

Before he could sit his ass down on the sofa, his phone rang.

“Yo brother!….”

Adrian’s chirpy voice almost made James groan.

“What the fuck do you want?” He asked.

“Our usual arrangement la…. It’s time for me to ditch another girl, hahaha.”

“I was looking forward to chill tonight leh…” James lamented.

“Just a quick one la. You know these girls… once they see the shit, they’ll bolt.”

“Ok lah, ok lah, how long?” James asked.

Adrian told him he would be arriving back home in an hour.

While the two were not related by blood, they were neighbours and good friends since secondary school. The arrangement here referred to their ploy at helping each other getting out of committing to a relationship.

James unlocked Adrian’s apartment with his passcode and went to the storeroom. He brought out the wheelchair and laid some supplies around in the guest room. He removed the cloth covering the shelf that was stocked full of adult diapers, wet wipes, various creams and medicine. From the drawer he took out some of his photos and placed them on the room desk. Going around Adrian’s place, he left subtle clues around the living and dining area.

After he was done, he sighed and stripped himself. Pulling on an adult diaper and changing into some old clothes, James set out for another evening of acting like a disabled brother to Adrian.

Adrian and James, they were both players. That was perhaps the best description you could use for them. While they actively chased girls for sexual relationships, they had no plans on remaining committed for long.

Once they felt that the girls were getting clingy with the hopes of starting something long term, they would quickly implement the plan they had perfected over the years.

Enter the introduction of the disabled brother.

A sad, sob story about the male lead who on top of managing his career and life, had to take care of his disabled brother.

James sat in front of the TV at Adrian’s place and waited as he forced himself to drink plenty of water. As bizarre as it seemed, peeing himself on the wheelchair and demanding a change of diapers did the trick for many girls.

No one in their right mind would want to marry into a family saddled with such responsibilities.

James heard the door opening and he got ready for a night of playacting. If all went well, the girl would be gone in an hour and he could go back to his Friday evening chill at home.

“And…. this is my place…” Adrian said. “James…. James…. how are you….? I want you to meet my friend Olivia.”

“Erghhhhh… erghhhhhh… erghhhhh!”

James pretended to groan and mumble while having a dazed look on his face.

“I’m sorry I took so long…. They took a while to serve the desserts….” Adrian said as he brought Olivia in front of James.

Olivia was a pretty babe. Her hourglass figure showed clearly under her tight bodycon dress. Her hair was done up nicely with subtle curls and there was an air of sophistication around her.

“Hi James…” Olivia said as she lowered herself a notch, bringing herself down to James’s eye level.

That position parked her ample tits in front of James’s face and he groaned again as blood was sent rushing to his groin when Olivia gave him a good view of her assets.

“Ernghhhhh!”

“He’s been wheelchair bound since 5 years ago… Been degenerating ever since… I can barely understand him sometimes…” Adrian said mournfully.

“Oh dear… poor thing…”

“Yeah… but well… he’s my brother…“ Adrian said while giving James a hug from behind, the que for him to start peeing.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and peed into his diaper while pretending to throw a tantrum. “Arghhhh.. arghhh!”

“What is wrong with him? Is he ok…?” Olivia asked with concern.

“I think his diaper is wet… I’ll need to change him…”

“He’s wearing diapers…?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… bowel movements are a bit… messy…. I mean… sigh…” Adrian said in a sad manner.

He portrayed this as one of the reasons why he chose to remain single. Throughout the ditching process, he would drop subtle hints that whoever decided to stick with him would have to help take care of James.

“Even pooping?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… that’s what diapers are for…”

“Poor thing… James must have been through a lot.” Olivia said.

She lowered herself again to eye level with James. Her hands touched James’s palms and that reassuring touch sent electricity into James’s body.

With her kneeling in front of him, James’s erection only got harder as he could not tear his eyes away from her full and supple breasts.

“He must feel so lonely and terrible when you are at work.” Olivia said.

“Sigh…. what to do…? We try to manage…” Adrian said, wondering when Olivia would throw in the towel and leave.

“Come. Let me help you change his diaper.” Olivia offered.

“WHAT!” Adrian exclaimed in shock.

No one had ever offered to do something like that before. In fact, every time when it came to the changing of diapers, the two guys would go inside the room, lock the door and whoever was playing the disabled brother would just change out on his own.

No woman had ever offered to help.

“What’s wrong…?” Olivia asked, with her big innocent eyes looking at Adrian.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and he hoped his buddy would understand what he was saying. His groan literally translated to: ‘Find a way to get out of this fucking mess.’

“It’s ok… I… erm… I can manage…” Adrian stammered but Olivia was already wheeling James into his room.

“You know what Adrian…. You’re tired… Why don’t you go take a shower…? Let me do this…” Olivia offered.

“No… no.. no! Olivia… no…. wait…”

“It’s ok Adrian… It’s really ok.”

Everything happened so fast that neither man had the time to react.

Before James knew it, the room door was shut and locked with Adrian pounding on the outside of the door.

“Olivia…. Olivia!”

“Go and take a shower Adrian… Trust me… I can do this…” She said.

James was trying hard not to tremble as Olivia slid the armrest of the wheelchair to one side.

“Ergnhhhhhh!” James groaned when Olivia pulled him forward such that he was resting on her body, then in a well-practiced move, she transferred him to the bed which was the same height as the wheelchair seat.

Laying James down, Olivia took a diaper from the shelf. James watched in panic as he tried to keep up his act.

Olivia tore the elastic sideband of his adult pull-up and James could smell his own pee. His erection sprung up in all its glory and he groaned again to hide his embarrassment.

“Ohhhh…”

Olivia smiled as she looked at James’s throbbing dick.

“You must really like me…” Olivia said with a warm smile.

James thought Olivia would quickly clean him up, slap a fresh diaper on him and then move on. But he could not be more wrong.

There was something off about the way Olivia was looking at him.

What Adrian and he were doing was sick. It was a sick disgusting trick that they pulled off countless times to many unsuspecting girls. However, this time round it seemed like they had met their match.

Olivia looked towards the door where Adrian was still knocking and told him to go take a shower.

“Don’t worry Adrian… go shower… I’ll take good care of James…” She said with an eerie smile on her face.

The pounding on the door stopped. It was all up to James now.

James tried to force himself to pee and make a mess to scare Olivia off but when Olivia grabbed onto the shaft of his erection as his butt still rested on the soiled diaper, James stopped breathing for a few seconds.

Olivia put a finger to her lips while she looked at James.

“Shhhhhhhhh…..” Olivia whispered. “I know why you are always throwing tantrums…. Let me help you…”

Before James could say ‘what the fuck’ in his head, Olivia started stroking James’s erection.

“Don’t worry James… Even when I become Adrian’s wife…. I will still take good care of you…… Ok…?”

“ERgnhhhhhh!”

James trembled and groaned, his eyes widening in disbelief when Olivia lowered her dress, slipping out one of her breasts to show James as she played with her own nipple.

While enjoying the free and unexpected handjob, James knew deep down that it was not going to be easy getting rid of Olivia.

Preview here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1