The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Whoever Keen To Experience, PM ... really a new gem found

WTF 12 hours 120 PM for contract!!! Out of 2500 who click to read

Thanks for Samsters who up me from my stagnant 690 points

Everyone loves a good shower together or eyeing ANAL-YSIS

I cannot reply quickly all 120 as just knock off ��

WhatsApp +85267414132 mention shower with ViVi ��

Go Quick Book A Session as time to have a good shower on hot sunny nowadays
Old 31-05-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIGMAN63 View Post
Fair Price ٠٠$1.20
Wow very hardcore. You are the man. Thumbs up for you. So you inserted that into her?
Old 31-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Wow very hardcore. You are the man. Thumbs up for you. So you inserted that into her?
Going to buy eggplant
Old 31-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1011 View Post
My first time writing an FR. Really excited to share my experience as it was out of this world.

Contacted the number stated here and got prompt reply. Quick for appointment.

Location - Easy to find, can find parking

Action:

ViVi opened the doors and I was stunned. She held my hand and guided me to the room and we start FK.. felt like long loss lovers. Got undressed, bathe together with BBBJ as i love while enjoying a wet shower. Then proceed with good strong massage which i really in need from days of overtime at office. Started catbath, and my 2ic already harden. Turn around as I couldn't wait and undressed her. She was so sexy with her black dress and started another session of BBBJ in front of the mirror. I could see myself from the mirror like a boss. Like, I couldn't even get more turned on even if i wanted to. Best BBBJ and FJ I had. After 15 mins of action, I finished and her face was all red… we were all sweating and it was such an intense session as both of us were out to please… thinking about makes me feel like making a trip down there right now and doing it again 😂

Will RTF soon. She’s that good
Hi Bro,
Able to share?
Old 31-05-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Going to buy eggplant
Salute. JAV movie scene. Ha. Ha.
Old 01-06-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

After reading the reviews here, made a last minute appointment with her a few days back. This is probably one of those YMMV reviews so please read with a pinch of salt.

Reached the location and there was Vietnamese music playing in the background. Probably just me, but that messed with the vibe a little bit (honestly would rather there be no music at all). I'm not sure if there was any aircon in the place, but I heard a fan and it was just for air circulation. I felt a little warm during the massage

Was told to lie face down to start the massage. The music was still playing which turned me off a little because it was quite loud and it's just noise at this point. Massage was good, there was strength used but nothing to write home about.

Asked to turn around and she took off her clothes. She suddenly told me it was very warm and she was perspiring, I just laughed and replied "yes it's quite hot". The next thing I know, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her back, which was dripping in sweat. To prove a point? I don't know. Maybe it's part of her sensual? I don't know either. But what I do know is that whatever was supposed to be hard, became instantly soft.

Let's just say I didn't have the mood to do anything after that, and just told her to HJ me.

Like I said, it could have been a rushed appointment, or some other factors, but for me personally, not an RTF.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Dulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw Vivi recently after getting her contact here. She is attractive 30 something milf with a bit of meat in the right places. After undressing she accompanied me to the shower where she soaped me up and played with both my nipples and my cock. She gave me a fantastic lick up my cock and took the whole thing in for a sensual BBBJ. Once we enjoyed for a bit, led me out of the shower and to the bed for a 30 min massage. quality was good.

Upon the flip Vivi removed her clothes and licked every inch of my body. She laid down for missionary and instead I DATY on her till she was high. I there her legs over my shoulders, pulled her ass up and attacked her asshole till she was moaning hard. Clean, no smells, just fresh and sexy. Afterwards I sent her to pound town while she moaned increasingly rubbing her clit throughout. Eventually I came deep inside her, and we both played down in each others arms exhausted.

9/10 - would bang again.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster (A)

Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulex View Post
Saw Vivi recently after getting her contact here. She is attractive 30 something milf with a bit of meat in the right places. After undressing she accompanied me to the shower where she soaped me up and played with both my nipples and my cock. She gave me a fantastic lick up my cock and took the whole thing in for a sensual BBBJ. Once we enjoyed for a bit, led me out of the shower and to the bed for a 30 min massage. quality was good.

Upon the flip Vivi removed her clothes and licked every inch of my body. She laid down for missionary and instead I DATY on her till she was high. I there her legs over my shoulders, pulled her ass up and attacked her asshole till she was moaning hard. Clean, no smells, just fresh and sexy. Afterwards I sent her to pound town while she moaned increasingly rubbing her clit throughout. Eventually I came deep inside her, and we both played down in each others arms exhausted.

9/10 - would bang again.
Power Bro... I speed reading
Eyes Target on key words ... attacked her asshole ,.. rubbing her clit ,.. came deep inside her
make me hard on ... sound like throughout is BB
Old 02-06-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Anonymous Chiongster ... after 3pm session today

""" Vivi very good. Very likes to play. 满分! """"

Short and Sweet ... Straight to The Point Review ... Full Marks 100%
Old 02-06-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Vivi

Boobs: C? Very soft. Definitely real.
Age: Mid 30s. Think she give birth before. Got a bit of tummy
Looks: 7/10
FJ: Fantastic!
Anal: Out of this world!
BBBJ: okok lah
Playability: Very high!
Originate: Viet

I would agree that the saucy FRs from the bros here are true as i'ver personally experienced it.

The moment i enter the place, the welcome was normal. Just like receiving a normal customer. Dont have big hugs. Lol...
So Vivi lead me into the bath room and told me to shower myself. Hmmm.... something was amiss and i asked her to shower with me and she obliged.
Showering was ok, a bit of playing here and there.

Then led me to the bed. Her massage was very hard. Very good. Then she did BBBJ not for long though. Dont feel much. Her HDLY also so-so.
The best came only after caps on. She rode on me, grinding my didi hard and in all angles. She was enjoying it! She grind for quite a while until i told her i want to service her. So i got her dress up everything and i learn from the JAV to attack her behind. I got her to bend down and i lifted her skirt to smell her butt and push aside her panty, gave her pussy a kiss and gave her a good AR.

She did not reject when i insert my finger to her anus. She even ask if i want to try anal. I told her i see how, if my didi is hard enough. So i was painting her abalone from behind, at the same time finger her anus. I was also rubbing my didi on her legs. She was really enjoying it and even asked me to look at the mirror of me fixing her behind!

She can really make me hard. I managed to anal her fully. First time i did anal on someone. The feeling is good because any hole you poke, she enjoys it. And part of a successful fucking session was both needs to enjoy the process. And i unleashed the monster in me. I fuck her from behind and at the same time one hand grab her breast and the other hand took her panty and smells it! It was so nice!

We changed a few positions and i make sure both holes are serviced. So i was fucking her pussy and also poking my finger into her anus and i can feel my dick in/out her. For a few times the CD fall off and i have to put it on again.

It was then she was so high and frustrated with the CD, she decide to remove the CD and ask me to continue. Opps... small head wins big head. I raw her. First time having a war with raw. But the feeling is really very good. Your fucking process was not interrupted by the fallen CD. I dont think much, just enjoy the process.

She's one of the greatest fuck ever since after Cheryl. Hope to play more with her on uniforms and toys. Definitely will RTF.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Dammmmmm, upz you bro. Anal FTW, sounds like a gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
FR for Vivi

Boobs: C? Very soft. Definitely real.
Age: Mid 30s. Think she give birth before. Got a bit of tummy
Looks: 7/10
FJ: Fantastic!
Anal: Out of this world!
BBBJ: okok lah
Playability: Very high!
Originate: Viet

I would agree that the saucy FRs from the bros here are true as i'ver personally experienced it.

The moment i enter the place, the welcome was normal. Just like receiving a normal customer. Dont have big hugs. Lol...
So Vivi lead me into the bath room and told me to shower myself. Hmmm.... something was amiss and i asked her to shower with me and she obliged.
Showering was ok, a bit of playing here and there.

Then led me to the bed. Her massage was very hard. Very good. Then she did BBBJ not for long though. Dont feel much. Her HDLY also so-so.
The best came only after caps on. She rode on me, grinding my didi hard and in all angles. She was enjoying it! She grind for quite a while until i told her i want to service her. So i got her dress up everything and i learn from the JAV to attack her behind. I got her to bend down and i lifted her skirt to smell her butt and push aside her panty, gave her pussy a kiss and gave her a good AR.

She did not reject when i insert my finger to her anus. She even ask if i want to try anal. I told her i see how, if my didi is hard enough. So i was painting her abalone from behind, at the same time finger her anus. I was also rubbing my didi on her legs. She was really enjoying it and even asked me to look at the mirror of me fixing her behind!

She can really make me hard. I managed to anal her fully. First time i did anal on someone. The feeling is good because any hole you poke, she enjoys it. And part of a successful fucking session was both needs to enjoy the process. And i unleashed the monster in me. I fuck her from behind and at the same time one hand grab her breast and the other hand took her panty and smells it! It was so nice!

We changed a few positions and i make sure both holes are serviced. So i was fucking her pussy and also poking my finger into her anus and i can feel my dick in/out her. For a few times the CD fall off and i have to put it on again.

It was then she was so high and frustrated with the CD, she decide to remove the CD and ask me to continue. Opps... small head wins big head. I raw her. First time having a war with raw. But the feeling is really very good. Your fucking process was not interrupted by the fallen CD. I dont think much, just enjoy the process.

She's one of the greatest fuck ever since after Cheryl. Hope to play more with her on uniforms and toys. Definitely will RTF.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Dammmmmm, upz you bro. Anal FTW, sounds like a gem
Truly very detailed FR filled with actions. Well anal-ysised. Thumbs Up

YuaYua Bro, how to up when you power zero ... HaHa ...

spiritually up with good blessings? Palvin Power 10
Old 03-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Hahah sorry new here, don’t know all the technical terms.

I thought adding reputation means up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1011 View Post
Truly very detailed FR filled with actions. Well anal-ysised. Thumbs Up

YuaYua Bro, how to up when you power zero ... HaHa ...

spiritually up with good blessings? Palvin Power 10
Old 03-06-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Hardcore lady. Must book my appointment when I am free as a bird.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster (A)

All Rounder Service 。。。massage also power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1