The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Miyanaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hang Flower Joints in M'sia

Brudders, I hope to start this thread to allow all HFers to share HFJs beyond our Sillpore shores. I hope brudders can share good locations in KL, JB, Penang, etc.

I started to frequent these joints in KL few months back, and I would need to visit our KL Branch office on monthly basis... So far visited Broadway (百老汇), Golden Palace and a new small joint Gold Mine.

The Sg dollar makes the HF activity worthwhile. Hang RM500 can get firecracker compared to SGD500 in SG. But crown in KL starts at RM3000. But the flower (sash) do not show the dollar value, each joint have different colour garland for different amount. The singer visa for the singers are 3 months.

At Broadway, there is a SG tycoon that throws RM500 for each of the 30+ singers during PPC everytime he pops by. And he threw RM100K when his girl do show. This place is frequented by Tan Sri and Datuks who are generous with flowers for singers.

Golden Palace is also similar to Broadway in terms of scale.

Gold Mine is a small joint at Jalan Murali. Still new and not much business, so throw RM100 is very big le This one has 5 ktv rooms, and the best part is each room has attached bathroom !
Old 24-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hang Flower Joints in M'sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyanaga View Post
Brudders, I hope to start this thread to allow all HFers to share HFJs beyond our Sillpore shores. I hope brudders can share good locations in KL, JB, Penang, etc.

I started to frequent these joints in KL few months back, and I would need to visit our KL Branch office on monthly basis... So far visited Broadway (百老汇), Golden Palace and a new small joint Gold Mine.

The Sg dollar makes the HF activity worthwhile. Hang RM500 can get firecracker compared to SGD500 in SG. But crown in KL starts at RM3000. But the flower (sash) do not show the dollar value, each joint have different colour garland for different amount. The singer visa for the singers are 3 months.

At Broadway, there is a SG tycoon that throws RM500 for each of the 30+ singers during PPC everytime he pops by. And he threw RM100K when his girl do show. This place is frequented by Tan Sri and Datuks who are generous with flowers for singers.

Gold Mine is a small joint at Jalan Murali. Still new and not much business, so throw RM100 is very big le This one has 5 ktv rooms, and the best part is each room has attached bathroom !
New Peng Wah Pudu !
Hang RM50 can fire a flower pop pop
So RM500 you can hang 10x ... and the SYT singer will treat you like GOD !
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 24-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
matlock is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry I'm unfamiliar with all this terminology. Can someone please explain?
Old 25-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

crown for rm 3K applies to some big joints only
there are still crown @ 1K
Old 27-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kenny_McCormick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, I have a newbie ques.
So what will we get in return fornhanging flower?
Old 07-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky123 View Post
crown for rm 3K applies to some big joints only
there are still crown @ 1K
In JB or where bro ?
Old 14-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

There is only one damn HFJ in Penang. That is 金牡丹 located at Copthorne Hotel.

There is no daily PPC, only on Friday with special group shows.

Beer and stout is cheap, 2 jugs at RM90. There are 7 PRCs and 2 local M'sian singers. Only 2 rooms are available with ktv system, 80% space is sit outside sofa.

There is one ex-Lido Palace singing there. Very chio from Guizhou, and she'll be coming to sing in SG from May onwards.

Check this place out !
Old 12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyanaga View Post

hi bro..i going to kl with customer next week... can check what are the charges for the rooms & drinks?
also..beside this joint ..any vietnamese joint as well in KL

thanks
Old 12-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Luiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are heaps of theses joint in Kuchai Lama to.

Carribbean is one of them.

You necessary get anything in return, ur name announce and after the show the girl will come and accompany you lo.

That time see your charm, money and words if you can get her for the night. Its good for companionship as most of them are quite accommodating.

To some ppl its a waste of money, as they can just pay the same amount to a SPA or those club where upstairs are all bedrooms.

Sometime you just wanna chill out well thats the bar you go to.

Drinks are cheap, food are sometimes good as well.

The girl i ever gave flower to, sang a chinese song that i like, she thought I asked for the song but I didnt...we hit off pretty well after that...the whole night :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1