The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 01-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing Recommendations

A small contribution for my bros in freezing Beijing esp for those who live around the fourth and fifth ring rd. For those that are now in BJ, you will know that the action and nightlife are mainly in the 1st to 3rd ring rd. However there are really some very reasonable action around the outskirts ot BJ. One place is at around Tianzhu. Tianzhu is a small town along the airport expressway but the girls there are rather pretty and rather cheap.

As I stay around that area, I have been to various KTVs. Nothing to shout about except that it is so much cheaper that the ones in town. Furthermore the girls are more desperate for your money and for RM150 - RM200, you can get a blowjob plus if maybe, a fuck-job at the KTV itself. For those not comfortable with making out at the KTV, then you can book the girls out and bring back to your hotel. The girls will quote you rates like RM500 because the joint and the mamasan will want a cut. What I normally do is get her hp number and then arrange to pick her up later at about 12am. The rate then for the whole night will be only RM300. For bros who do not want to spend money on drinks at KTV and just want to bonk the night away, then what you do is get a good driver to bring you to the back lanes of Tianzhu and you can choose the girl you want. Rates are also RM300 for the night.(Depending what time you go)

(P.S please remember that this is around the fifth ring rd area and by taxi will take you about 25 mins if you are staying in town. Rates by taxi is also about RM50 - 70. Most taxis will also not be willing to go to this area. However for those that are looking for a good private taxi, I have the number for a trustworthy person. If want can just PM me and I can pass you the number. As for hotel around the area, I am not so sure as I got my own apartment. The rates are about RM100 for one night. Condition at your own risk )
Old 02-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
mmdqm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posted this in another thread and was advised by brother chiok1968 to move it to here.

================================

My adventure in Beijing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, have been in Beijing for a while and without knowing any brothers here, hence without any woman at disposal when needed, I made my ventures primarily through online chatroom or physical visit to the reportedly happening places.

1 Banana disco (location: close to Jianguomen metro station, behind Sciete Shopping Center, a premium department store in Beijing)

Usually the night begins at about 11pm and will last until 4am on weekdays or 5am on weekends. Cover charge is RMB20 except for weekends, which will rise to RMB30. Most likely if you go there alone and make a short stop at the entrance of the dancing floor, the commercial girls will approach you asking if you would like a company. The standard charge is RMB300 for about 1 hour plus drinks, although she may not persist in having one. Anything going beyond 1 hour will likely cause a further 100 or 200 bucks damage to your pocket. You can touch, kiss (no French unless you are extremely lucky or handsome) her and dance with her. Some girls do go out of line to some extent though. Last time I had this one from Sichuan, small but sweet, she led me to a private place, sat on my legs and allowed me to touch her tits from under her tiny T shirt.

Talking about Da Bao, I understand the normal price is RMB1000 for one shot and 1500 for overnight. It depends, though, last time I spent some time with a girl who claims herself from Si Chuan and at the end she offers to go with me to my hotel (China World) for RMB600 for S-T. What a pity she was not the type I like – a bit chobby, which turns me off.

2 San Li Tun

Personally do not like this area very much. A lot of guys/ladies wondering around trying to persuade you to follow them to KTVs for RMB100 per night for the room and RMB100 tip for a girl’s companion – sounds great, right? But I was told most, if not all, these stories turned out to be hoax. You will be sucked up if you follow them.

There are some mamason in some of the pubs. They seem more reliable and professional. The way it works is that the mamason will call her girls from other places – maybe some other bars, KTVs or discos. Quality of the girls vary depending on your luck, the time, and the mamason.

3 Online

There are online chat rooms like www.263.com and www.sina.com.cn, for you to go there and pick up girls – if you are good at it – or find some commercial sex girls. Surprisingly, there are many readily available commercial sex girls in the local chat room like ‘Beijing’ or ‘Capital City’. You can pick those seemingly sexy or erotic female names to ask if she offers service for money. Price is usually about RMB300 per shot. One night package will double. The girls will tend to ask you to go to their places, most of which are in a residential area. If you do not mind the possibly rundown decoration or hygienic concerns, you can take a try. Ask for the girls number, talk to her for the detailed address, meet up with her to check out the quality – yes you can back off at this stage, only damage being taxi fare, and, if everything up to your standard, go screw her in her rented apartment. I tried it once but decided not to give any further go due primarily to safety and hygienic concerns.

4 Street girls

Some brother mentioned that along the east 3rd ring, from Guo Mao to Hard Rock Café (HRC), you can expect to see many street girls, yes, even in such freezing winter night. Standard asking price is RMB200 per shot and 500 per night. Your mile may vary, though.

5 HRC

Been there once on a Saturday night at around 1130. A lot of Caucasians. Girls are after them and not many will approach Chinese look guys like you and me. However, I was approached by a girl that night, claiming that she although she had found a Caucasian patron for RMB1,000 for S-T, she is willing to go with me cause I am ‘Shuai’ (handsome). Oops, talk is cheap, service is still overpriced. So I dinged her and she disappeared with an Ang Mo right away – BTW, her body is hot and face is 8/10.

6 Back to online

Well I feel I am better at online chatting and pick up skills so I chatted simultaneously in several chat rooms. Last Sunday night found this girl who claims is looking for someone to Bao her. Asking price is RMB10,000 per month, no extras. I was quite curious and wanted to know if this is a hoax. So asked her out for dinner and she agreed. I picked her up from her apartment which is not far away from China World. Looks 8.5/10 and body 9/10. Very cute, sweet and quite pretty. Local Beijing girl recently graduated from a decent college. Currently working as OL in a trade firm. According to her, she’s got a big family to support and hence needs extra money. Well, I did not really buy into that story, even as of now. So she took me to a Si chuan restaurant where we had a wonderful dinner – worth noting is that she asked me to order only a couple of dishes cause she ‘did not want to waste food’. During dinner, she repeated the same story in more detail and it sounds convincing. I told her I am just on a temporary business trip to China and cannot afford to stay long, but could ask around my friends for her. Her expectation is that, other than money, the guy should be less than 40 or at least looks less than 40 and of the type she likes – hmmm, sounds like finding a man to marry… Anyway, after the dinner we felt happy to have company with each other so we decided to proceed to a KTV. Again, she is quite caring and considerate – stopped me to order a bottle and instead only a jar of beers cause ‘we just had dinner, a beer will be just fine’. The rest of the night went quite well. Very nice girl-friend like experience. BTW she learned dancing, playing piano and other musical instruments before. Errr, I think I will jump into this trap if I am stationed in Beijing. Brothers out their who are based in Beijing or frequently travel to Beijing can pm me for her contact and find out if she is the one you want to Bao by yourself.
Old 13-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
n1963g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdqm
Posted this in another thread and was advised by brother chiok1968 to move it to here.

4 Street girls

Some brother mentioned that along the east 3rd ring, from Guo Mao to Hard Rock Café (HRC), you can expect to see many street girls, yes, even in such freezing winter night. Standard asking price is RMB200 per shot and 500 per night. Your mile may vary, though.
yup... according to taxi driver, they pay only measly RMB80 n bring gers to outskirt motel for quick bonk. room charge abt RMB25. but as foreigners, charges is rmb 200-300. fj is sop. nothing to shout abt.

beware of pimps trying to push cards.

and if stay at nearby home-inn, u can get regular calls asking for massage. some hv really sexy voice. but as all know, their massage cmi lor.
Old 14-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Beijing for business in early March ... any recommendation for a city short trip out of Beijing?
Old 15-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning BJ holiday in mid-May alone,Brothers can recomend hotel for 7 days?
Thinking of booking online or thru travel agent.
Have check-out some online websites,but can find the exact location of
the hotel.
Don't like tour cause I want free & easy. Maybe can cheong with some Brothers.
Thanks in advance.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu_12
Planning BJ holiday in mid-May alone,Brothers can recomend hotel for 7 days?
Thinking of booking online or thru travel agent.
Have check-out some online websites,but can find the exact location of
the hotel.
Don't like tour cause I want free & easy. Maybe can cheong with some Brothers.
Thanks in advance.
try home-inn.com, it's a franchise. standard rm only RM298 but got membership less 10%, fill form at reception.. standard like H81, but got broadband cable for u to plug in. rooms with PC abt RM340.
Old 28-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
mmdqm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got this from another webiste:

清河小营附近四拔子一洗浴】

【买春地址】:清河小营附近有一个叫四拔子的地方(坐车719、819等很多车都到)
【寻欢场所】:在洗浴中心的包间
【验证时间】:2005年2月23日
【服务项目】:洗浴、保健按摩、推油、随便摸
【营业时间】:24小时
【小姐数量】:见到4个,具体数量不详
【环境设备】:洗浴:80分,包间75分(有KTV包房,但没去过)
【小姐质量】:75分到90分不等
【价格一览】:洗浴加搓背33,按摩60,推油180
【安全评估】:90(没有绝对安全的)
【服务细节】:昨天晚上和朋友在小营一起吃饭,饭间喝了一些啤酒,导致精虫上脑,就想找个地方解决一下,朋 友说附近有一洗浴还不错,就是不能ML。点头同意,随之前去。就在四拔子车站附近有一建材城,旁边有一饭店 ,从饭店边上的一条路走进来,路过一片瓷砖的库房,见一很大的浴字,没有看到具体的名字(可能是因为喝的有 点多),进门后,小弟给拖鞋、毛巾和钥匙,进内,先蒸了个桑拿,洗 了个澡,随服务生到大厅,给服务生说,做个保健,服务生带着来到包间,带一小姐来,一看,个子大概有170 ,长得比较圆润、丰满,也比较漂亮,就留下开始做保健,不到五分钟,小姐问“大哥,做推油吗?”问价钱,说 180。那就做一个吧!小姐出门拿了BB油,回来后调暗灯光,开始先给背后推油,再给前身和腿上推,最后来 到JJ处,并说你可摸摸我呀!即伸手到衣内开始摸乳房,一会小姐呼吸变粗,即拉着手放进了她的裤子里,开始 摸她的BB,发现已经泛滥,边摸边问小姐“这样你不会想和男人做爱吗?”她说“想也不行呀!这里不让做,发 现了要开除并罚款的!“问她有没有机会请她吃饭?说可以呀!如果请她吃饭的话,提前经她打电话,她得在单位 请假的。(说明一下,在问这些问题之前已经和小姐聊了很多,而且聊的不错)问如果约她出去的话还要给她钱吗 ?说不用了,都那么熟了,再者也有需要嘛!听其意思,如果客人差不多,聊得比较好的话,可以单独约她出来开 房,而且不用给钱了。大约二十分钟后出货,小姐会帮你很仔细的擦干净,并会让你继续摸,直致时 间到。
【个人感受】:小姐很敬业,不会像其它地方,做得很快,会慢慢得推,并会不时有一些小动做,让你感觉很舒服 ,而且也会让你随便的上下其手。
【不足之处】:毕竟是小姐,还是注意卫生
【最后评论】:总体感觉比较好,而且价格也不是很高,小姐长得都是不错的,有些会比较主动,但不是所有的都 这样,最好的狼友在做推油之前先跟小姐有一定的沟通。感觉比一般的洗浴服务要好一些。
Old 03-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansolo
Will be in Beijing for business in early March ... any recommendation for a city short trip out of Beijing?

I assume that you are looking for a nice city where you can get away and also cheong a bit in the evening. The best nearly cities are probably Dalian and Qiangdao. You can make ticket reservations on http://www.ctrip.com/index.asp They can hand deliver the tickets to you or you can pick them up at airport. Tickets to these two cities should be really cheap.

In Dalina, just go to the Shangolila Hotel lobby and pick up girls. Girls are pretty and the fair price should be 350 and up for short term. As for Qingdao, there are many good saunas every where. The price goes from 300+ all inclusive and 500+ for a 3p.

I heard that the action in Shenyang is even better than these two cities but I am just not familiar with it, besides, it is even colder than Beijing..... so not a great get away place in March.

Hope the information helps.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
I assume that you are looking for a nice city where you can get away and also cheong a bit in the evening. The best nearly cities are probably Dalian and Qiangdao. You can make ticket reservations on http://www.ctrip.com/index.asp They can hand deliver the tickets to you or you can pick them up at airport. Tickets to these two cities should be really cheap.

In Dalina, just go to the Shangolila Hotel lobby and pick up girls. Girls are pretty and the fair price should be 350 and up for short term. As for Qingdao, there are many good saunas every where. The price goes from 300+ all inclusive and 500+ for a 3p.

I heard that the action in Shenyang is even better than these two cities but I am just not familiar with it, besides, it is even colder than Beijing..... so not a great get away place in March.

Just to add a little to what bro 69er said, the last time when I was in Dalian, was staying in Shangrila. There are more girls in the lounge next to the lobby. The moment u sit down, the girls will 'flock' to u, ask if they can sit with u. They will ask u to buy them a drink, likely to be a yogurt based drink (I then found out that its the hotel's regulation as this is one of the most expensive drinks on the list, around RMB50+ per drink while your beer is only around RMB20 or less). They will ask if u want to 'da bao'. ST is around RMB800, u can try to bargain, but I m quite doubtful if u can get it at RMB400. However, there again, some bros may be able to do it. There is a very nice health centre in Dalian by the name 十洲云水,the massage takes place in a hotel room. Good massage, the girl can also provide HJ, not sure about FJ, never try. Have fun.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
i m goin beijing for the first time tomorrow. will only arrive in the afternoon...however this is on businesss trip with a female collegue...haiz....wants to try the tian zhu gals... would it be possible to get your trustworthy taxi driver tel.no?

many tks....
Old 05-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
I assume that you are looking for a nice city where you can get away and also cheong a bit in the evening.
Thanks for the information Bro, but unfortunately had to end my trip to Beijing today. I'll keep these information in mind for the next trip. This trip had been fun and spend quite a bit ... ha

My best experience is for the massage service. I found this contact on the sina chat room

girl name : zhang
bust: a little more than a handful
look: a little darker in complextion
massage skill : good
cost: 400 for 2 hour + 50 transport

she was a farmer in he pei but her palm is smooth enough, so you can expect her strength. Call her on the local number and she is on the way to my room. Upon entering the room she would strip down to her bra and panties. My little bro immediately rise up to the look of the bust. First the massage, is very good then came the handjob very enjoyable.

the other girl is working with the above girl

girl name: xiao hu
bust: handful with large nipple
look: fair a little smaller in built about 1.6m
massage skill : average
cost : same

she has a nicer feel, massage is a little weaker. handjob is done with really a lot of johnson baby oil.

Cheers
Old 05-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Ady77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros,

Will be in Beijing for next 2 months for work. Looking for kakis to cheong with during the weekends. I am staying in town at New World. PM me if you are in town
Old 05-03-2005, 05:39 PM
manyak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hey guys this is my first post in this forum so im not sure if this is in the right place...

anyway i will be going to beijing in a week and i would just like to know if i can get a girl back to my hotel room without any hassle? i read somwhere that some hotels only allow guests until 11:30 ? so how do i sneak one in until later?

thanks
Old 05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Brothers' in here
I am doing my 'homework" for my upcoming trip but still need some guides.
I'm not into ktv type so most proberly going for Pub.
After reading thru this thread, still need some recomendation and address
Hard Rock Cafe-next to Landmark Hotel. Address?
Banana Disco-Jianguomen metro station.
Maggie Bar-???
As for Passion I'll give it a miss-too expensive?
Any others?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu_12
Hi to all Brothers' in here
I am doing my 'homework" for my upcoming trip but still need some guides.
I'm not into ktv type so most proberly going for Pub.
After reading thru this thread, still need some recomendation and address
Hard Rock Cafe-next to Landmark Hotel. Address?
Banana Disco-Jianguomen metro station.
Maggie Bar-???
As for Passion I'll give it a miss-too expensive?
Any others?

Thanks in advance.
hackrock cafe just tell cab driver lor. but dun tell him u look for gers lah, otherwise they will recommend u or send u go holland.

but if u stay at some of the 3-star hotels u may get regular calls asking for massage services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1