The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pussy so good to fuck

thight pussy like biting my brother is the best . I get this from my ex gf .she is from indonesia
Old 10-04-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Decided to check out the Viet scene in GL.
The infamous V garden continued to pull the queues. So I went on to the WH 54, much older ladies, at least mid 30s and above.
Gave lor 18 a pass and went on to lor 16. Not too bad looking but on the fleshier side but the ladies were really friendly all waving and beckoning the customers.
Made my stop at WH02. Asked the pimp to point out the newer arrivals and I picked G88, Lisa. Who only just started working a couple of days.
Looks: 6/10 at most, saving grace was that she looked alot like an ex colleague.
Body: 6/10. Very average with a large tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 6.5/10 natural B cups, soft with large aerolas.
BBBJ 7/10. Very hard working, asked if I wanted more and she would just keep going.
Pussy; 8/10. Low mileage as she just arrived. Shaved, with shades of pink to light brown tones. Very sensitive and seems to enjoy DATY.
While banging her in the various positions, could feel her pussy pulsating, gripping on cxxk on and off.. loved it

FJ 7.5/10 really wet after the DATY. Nice and tight and pulsating. Did several positions, finished in missionary with her eyes rolling back, biting her lower lip, ripping the sheets... Really nice to behold how she enjoyed herself.

RTF yes as she is really low mileage and eager.

After the session she kept asking if her service was ok and if I was happy.

Cat 60 for a good 30 mins was definitely well spent.
Old 24-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
Chartist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChartist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Decided to check out the Viet scene in GL.
The infamous V garden continued to pull the queues. So I went on to the WH 54, much older ladies, at least mid 30s and above.
Gave lor 18 a pass and went on to lor 16. Not too bad looking but on the fleshier side but the ladies were really friendly all waving and beckoning the customers.
Made my stop at WH02. Asked the pimp to point out the newer arrivals and I picked G88, Lisa. Who only just started working a couple of days.
Looks: 6/10 at most, saving grace was that she looked alot like an ex colleague.
Body: 6/10. Very average with a large tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 6.5/10 natural B cups, soft with large aerolas.
BBBJ 7/10. Very hard working, asked if I wanted more and she would just keep going.
Pussy; 8/10. Low mileage as she just arrived. Shaved, with shades of pink to light brown tones. Very sensitive and seems to enjoy DATY.
While banging her in the various positions, could feel her pussy pulsating, gripping on cxxk on and off.. loved it

FJ 7.5/10 really wet after the DATY. Nice and tight and pulsating. Did several positions, finished in missionary with her eyes rolling back, biting her lower lip, ripping the sheets... Really nice to behold how she enjoyed herself.

RTF yes as she is really low mileage and eager.

After the session she kept asking if her service was ok and if I was happy.

Cat 60 for a good 30 mins was definitely well spent.
Maybe she feel like u no really enjoy with her ya . Because of that she asking to u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1