The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 26-07-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Hmm ,I think I must attend some training to find a permanent FB, or else alone damn sian ,at least can meet FB once a while
Bruh the training you need is to get rejected by 1000 girls ive been rejected countless times. Never choose the 5/6 always choose the 9/10 because they are easier
Old 26-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
is she married too bro? Chio? Petite with small tits?
Got quite a few bros asked.

here are just some very basic info. Divorced and a career woman (this info i give because i know of a few ladies who are divorced and all career women!). chio enough to want to hammer her. Not v petite. was a little fleshy before she started training. now become pretty toned already.

Tits deflated a bit for the past few months. last time wear jersey can see very swollen/tight. now chest area like smaller. maybe she changed her sports bra to tighter one. i am not sure.

looking forward to the ride this sunday again though. we have made plans to skip training.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice catch bro. Noted on the the joint, the Spicy. May pay a visit next time I in CM. I read that there is another hapening joint call Yellow too

I will be BKK in Oct and hope to drop by Thermae

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
Oh yeah i finally fulfilled my dreams after bonking a small size girl with g cup.

The next day we went on a date. The date was honestly a disaster. First i took bolt. A pick up came 😂 she brought me to eat some food but i realise it was maggi from oishi :/ 😂 trust me i lost all my mojo at this point. Luckily like they say 胸大无脑 😂 her cuteness/gfe level is something else.

Brought her to the same place we met. Remind her of what happen. And i picked it off exactly how i wanted to. Went back bonk took some videos im happy.

I love Thailand
Old 26-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
no lah....its never so easy!

can't tell much about the girl cos this circle of friends we have quite small. esp females.
Quote:
Hmm ,I think I must attend some training to find a permanent FB, or else alone damn sian ,at least can meet FB once a while
Upz You 2 Bro's

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-07-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bruh the training you need is to get rejected by 1000 girls ive been rejected countless times. Never choose the 5/6 always choose the 9/10 because they are easier
Got rejected countless ,lol,
Old 27-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Got rejected countless ,lol,
Are you that bad looking? No offence. I think presentable + confidence goes a long way.

Any chance you are a funny guy?

Yeah fat funny guys get tons of chicks i dont know why
Old 27-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Nice catch bro. Noted on the the joint, the Spicy. May pay a visit next time I in CM. I read that there is another hapening joint call Yellow too

I will be BKK in Oct and hope to drop by Thermae
Zoe in yellow yeah but over there still sober crowd. Maybe saturday but i dont go there often the really hot thais are not out yet.😂

But if u want to pick up ang moh girls yes go zoe 😁 tons of backpacker sluts for some beer i dont like them tho fucking disgusting LOL sweaty smell wet puke yucks...

Ill see you in cm bruh haha i hang out often at tha phae area
Old 27-07-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you that bad looking? No offence. I think presentable + confidence goes a long way.

Fat funny guys with many babes may not mean many few bonks, it can be that the babes may find him funny and harmless.
Also, which is better if you were a babe, a funny fat guy that makes you laugh or a cute guy that's boring and can't even crack a good joke?
Old 28-07-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The problem is not badng looking,lol, maybe that one is weak point
Old 28-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
The problem is not badng looking,lol, maybe that one is weak point
Shit bruh...if not bad looking cannot get i know liao not funny haha! Aiya everyday just do the same thing to that girl.

See her everyday Chut chut her everyday one day she will think of you when you never chut her LOL

Thats what i do to dao untalkable girls i just disturb them for 3 weeks then i stop.

When u do thing for 21 days to an individual it becomes a habit
Old 28-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Fat funny guys with many babes may not mean many few bonks, it can be that the babes may find him funny and harmless.
Also, which is better if you were a babe, a funny fat guy that makes you laugh or a cute guy that's boring and can't even crack a good joke?
Oh the ones i know are bonking yeah those who wear big baggy basketball t shirt in clubs. With that cap you know yeah those are the players haha
Old 28-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Lol, should be
Old 28-07-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Big headache liao bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I have been seeing Esther (we both agreed to othis non-commitment arrangement) for a few months now, still occasionally meeting other FBs but not that much... Julian (my colleague) and her wife Angeline found out a few weeks later after - Esther's youngest daughter who was living with her saw me several times - once while we were in bed after we fucked, she came back and noticed my shoes and me in Esther's room.

Of course she shared it with her sister Angeline (my colleague's wife) and she was asked to take a photo of me quietly if she finds me at home again . That photo exposed me. It was definitely hard for Julian when he found out, he asked me out for a chat and in a men's way we clear things out (like an approval to continue fucking her MIL)

Soon, we meet each other in their family gathering - Julian, her daughter, and Esther's friends... Now we hang out like family

I dont really know if this will go on - as Esther is becoming more attached to me in her life (something that i avoid) - now we meet up regularly not to fuck but to hang out...

Recently she found out that i am chatting with this new FB i met on Tinder, she didnt freak out or anything - just ask me to make a choice of what i want.

in many ways, i am stucked - i have to face Julian daily at work, Esther is really an amazing woman, Esther's daughters will hate me etc

The truth is i have been in contact with one of Esther's friend- Doreen privately (one of them that went to the cruise with her) - and i know i can fuck her if i want to and it doesnt help that she is constantly flirting with me in a discreet way (even when she is at Esther's place for gathering) - she told me once, Esther shared our sex-life with her inner circle group of friends and Antonia told me jokingly she is curious to know how good i am.

Anyway, nothing happened . . . . yet

just thought i update you guys since i have been getting lots of PM asking for update of Esther
Old 28-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah situation is super tricky and the bro CIP every time. Playing Russian roulette sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow! If he make a wooha out of this, I quite sure you land into trouble. I don’t dare to touch Siao Lang’s wife.
Old 30-07-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameslsk0099 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Lady from dating app first date.
During covid period I matched with this pretty lady. Mid 30s. Long hair, slim body.

Because of social distancing etc, she suggested I tapau to makan at her place near town area. (Normally I do picnic dates for social distancing safety but she scared hot.)
So I tapau jap bento sets + 1 bottle sake and she met me downstairs. She was dressed normally with wind breaker.
She was renting a room in a shared unit so we makan on a small table in her room.
We enjoyed the meal and chat. Turns out she works in education.
After makan we pack up the containers and wipe table and I tot maybe we will have some tea and more chit chat.

But when I went to throw the rubbish and turn back around, she had unzipped her wind breaker down midway to display her gorgeous cleavage. "Full C cup!" She proudly revealed. From my thorough 10-point checklist analysis later, I could tell they were enhanced but beautifully done.
My jaw dropped. Okayyy the evening is moving faster than I imagined.
She asked me if I liked what I saw and I could only blurt out "yes beautiful".
Then she maituliao jumped into bed and asked me to join her.

It was clear she is a nymphomaniac. Insatiable hunger for sex. 4 hours and many rounds later using every body part and every skill I had, i was totally utterly completely drained. She was super high on my pussy eating and wanted more and more until my face almost cramp haha. She was addicted and kept wanting even more and wanted me to sleep over. Every time we cuddle to sleep, within 5min she start stroking my cock again and we go yet one more round. Is like never ending fucking!

But I knew I had to go or else she will surely drain my life force. Yes it was that insane!
Coincidentally her pussy sustained some small nicks from my fingers coz she demanded so much hard fucking. So she also called it a night.
I literally staggered to the mrt station and managed to catch last train. I felt like I just completed the Olympic decathlon event. Never have I fucked such a sexually demanding lady in my life. There was almost no rest between each round.

I am pretty sure some bros here may have fucked her before. She super loves sex and A LOT of it and frequently.
In fact, I wont be surprised if she is sbf member.
Crazy memories haha
wow 4 hours! @Seven7up bro your stamina must be gao lat gao lat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1