The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MP that need registration

Hello.. just went for a session in cbd area.. this mp required me to sign in with ic number..

The session was sop

Any bros can advice will this be used against us chiongster in the event of a raid?
Old 22-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP that need registration

No worries bro.. Never caught in the act no prob unless the one served u is underaged.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 22-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingchangman View Post
Hello.. just went for a session in cbd area.. this mp required me to sign in with ic number..

The session was sop

Any bros can advice will this be used against us chiongster in the event of a raid?
require by masg parlour ACT. to sign name , n ic no.
will not against u, if u nvr commit any thing wrong
Old 25-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always use a fake NRIC and never reveal your own IC.

It's kind of dangerous to write own IC.

First, in the event of raids and mata want witnesses, by writing your IC, you might be called to stand as witness in courts.

Second, many of these massage ladies have their own contacts. With your real IC, they can easily get your home address (imagine telco, banks, almost everywhere got your IC and address).

It's even more troublesome if these ladies trace you down as they can retort to blackmailing, like telling your wife you eat outside unless you give her some money to silent her

The second danger is always there, especially many of them lose a lot of money in gold speculation and stocks this year.

Never reveal your NRIC
Old 25-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
later mata raid, find out u give fake ic no.
how?
got problem or not?
Old 25-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's the problem? You just said with the new Personal Data protection law, you're not obliged to give your details to massage or spas or whatever

These days, spas, facial etc cannot obtain your data without your permission.

So why so silly to reveal your real NRIC and worse fall into the bad hands of these foreigners who might use it against you.

Also, you can said that NRIC is tied to Singpass, if you let ppl know, who knows they can hack into your SingPass and do funny things or not/

These days, even lucky draws can only publish up to 4 digits of your 4 digits NRIC in newspapers.

Trust me, never reveal your NRIC in massage parlours, especially those come and go. It's not difficult for these ladies to retrieve your address by tapping on guys working in Singtel, M1 or Starhub.

You want the risk of one day the massage ladies who did special services with you knock your door?

Likewise never swiper your NETS or credit cards at those places, use CASH. It's very easy to use a card reader to extract information from your plastic strips
Old 25-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

those apply job, sending resume becareful.
many ppl ask u buy insurance ,
Old 26-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrokey View Post
What's the problem? You just said with the new Personal Data protection law, you're not obliged to give your details to massage or spas or whatever

These days, spas, facial etc cannot obtain your data without your permission.

So why so silly to reveal your real NRIC and worse fall into the bad hands of these foreigners who might use it against you.

Also, you can said that NRIC is tied to Singpass, if you let ppl know, who knows they can hack into your SingPass and do funny things or not/

These days, even lucky draws can only publish up to 4 digits of your 4 digits NRIC in newspapers.

Trust me, never reveal your NRIC in massage parlours, especially those come and go. It's not difficult for these ladies to retrieve your address by tapping on guys working in Singtel, M1 or Starhub.

You want the risk of one day the massage ladies who did special services with you knock your door?

Likewise never swiper your NETS or credit cards at those places, use CASH. It's very easy to use a card reader to extract information from your plastic strips
Don't mislead others if you don't know. Registration of nric in Cat 1 Massage parlors is required by Massage Establishment Act. Cat 1 parlors are those bigger spas with more masuese and facilities. I am not talking about those so called facial spa or small tuina outlets. During raid, if u are caught with using fake nric, mata can take you to task even though you are not caught hanky panky.

Btw, data privacy act is for the businesses to adhere to protect customers. They are not supposed to do marketing without permission. It doesn't mean you can refuse to register by citing data privacy. If you don't believe what I said, go consult a lawyer and see if this is correct.
Old 28-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

That's why singaporeans not street smart

People said you must write real NRIC and you gong gong write for them. Even foreigners these days use fake qualifications for work.

You can always scribble your NRIC on the paper such that it cannot be eligible. What can Mata do? You can claim it's your handwriting or you're in a rush for toilet and hence you wrote that way.

I'm not going to argue, to me it's damn stupid to put down your NRIC for all to see.

Some of these massage parlours are run by ppl with underground background. You trust your NRIC with them and the PRCs ladies? You very tian zhen leh

I cheong for over 20 years and I never reveal my NRIC and I never in trouble. I was caught during the raids and I can even tell you the SOP what Mata would do.

Even without the real NRIC, I was never in trouble. Mata would ask me what I scribbed and only then I just told them

What law they can use to sue me? Come one, don't be stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Don't mislead others if you don't know. Registration of nric in Cat 1 Massage parlors is required by Massage Establishment Act. Cat 1 parlors are those bigger spas with more masuese and facilities. I am not talking about those so called facial spa or small tuina outlets. During raid, if u are caught with using fake nric, mata can take you to task even though you are not caught hanky panky.

Btw, data privacy act is for the businesses to adhere to protect customers. They are not supposed to do marketing without permission. It doesn't mean you can refuse to register by citing data privacy. If you don't believe what I said, go consult a lawyer and see if this is correct.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Only stupid Will give his own ic
Never never give. If they insist just move on to other places.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah... try freelance ,street walker, beauty salon ,home massage,
no book to sign in.
some shop at ppc ,hv book, but can buat bodoh.
no sign in.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

I would usually put my name down as Andy Lau and a fake NRIC number.

And if you are really faced with a raid these names and ic numbers thingy should be the last thing on your mind.
Old 28-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to see the epic face look for those who put fake ic number n name when go massage... It's going to be a good view when the police during raiding ask them to clarify why put fake name n ic... Sometimes it's good to be smart but dun act smart by playing with such stuff... u can end up in the police station and having your oc to got bail or explain all these n clarify it... Why create so much problem for yourself I wonder
Old 29-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

I have no biase to use real or use fake.

Just felt tt, if go for a clean massage or hanky panky ones r so much to take note of, wont it be easier to just DIY at home. Need not to pay as well.

But ofcourse it is always safe better than sorry
Old 05-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klinski18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so do we nid to use our real id?

n if we use fake id, how will they know im the one who wrote this fake id?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1