The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Having said that, the precedence (aka price) has already been set so I'm not hopeful this will dip too much. But I am hopeful for more goddesses, and better quality services.
Yea, the price ain’t coming down. Just a matter of squeezing as much as you can from the current market rate

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Oh yeah.. you're right..
Can include Xue Er in the extras list
Xue Er really power uh? I yet to try
Old 17-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
lmao she really change to ma la xi going to disturb her end of dec
I was the one who told her to change name. Too many xixi and very easy jio wrong one, esp for new chiongsters
Old 17-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Tried once in her 1st stint when still operate in condo. Not cup of tea , find her to be slightly big-boned.
Yeah she is big-boned. Kinda remind me of Xing Xing, but much better
Old 17-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

ask her to take over omm room ba LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
I was the one who told her to change name. Too many xixi and very easy jio wrong one, esp for new chiongsters
Old 17-12-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Legendary Angel

Finally she’s back! Feasted on her during her previous stint. This time round the menu smaller though. But YMMV

Not gonna rate but suffice to say everything minimum 9.

Overall: Her looks and service still top notch. And in such dire times. She looks even more beautiful.

Cons: As some bros mentioned. Some bros will experience hygiene issues. But lucky few won’t.
Old 17-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
ask her to take over omm room ba LOL
That will be best.

Someone say I tua kang and down my pts. Cb, this one tua kang for what. She was complaining why ytd so quiet. I tell her maybe cuz of recent raid and maybe cuz her name Xixi too common. Hard for new customers to find her. So better to use one everyone know like Ma La Xi. Unique and no one will copy. Can always ask her to verify
Old 17-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
That will be best.

Someone say I tua kang and down my pts. Cb, this one tua kang for what. She was complaining why ytd so quiet. I tell her maybe cuz of recent raid and maybe cuz her name Xixi too common. Hard for new customers to find her. So better to use one everyone know like Ma La Xi. Unique and no one will copy. Can always ask her to verify
I think she being in spa is the main reason for lack of business.
Don't think common name have any huge impact.

Not to sound biased but 'Angel' is a really common name also what.
Old 17-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try tutu before?
Old 17-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

got to agreed name has nothing to do with her slow biz since it's just putting a name to a face. Place of operation are likelihood the bigger obstacles especially with all the frequent AV raid

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ids-on-massage
Old 17-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yea agree too. I told her that recent raid probably make some chiongsters not wanting to go spa. But doesn't seem like she will be leaving spa soon
Old 17-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

My initial impression is Ma La Xi sounds damn weird. Maybe I immediately think about Ma La tang or Ma La xiang guo extra spicy when I see Ma La, then make me think about lao sai also. I know it's supposed to represent the one and only overhyped marathon (maybe not even full) she did, but ma3 la1 xi1 still sounds damn weird.

Quote:
Yea probably this.

Last edited by 22ginger; 17-12-2021 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Rephrase
Old 17-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
got to agreed name has nothing to do with her slow biz since it's just putting a name to a face. Place of operation are likelihood the bigger obstacles especially with all the frequent AV raid

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ids-on-massage
temple street kena? those ml ads still up though.
Old 17-12-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That will be best.

ma la xi is really weird man
first thought is ma la tang ma la xiang guo that mala
haha
Old 17-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Stayfrost3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Lily! Momo 3990

Location is pretty convenient for MRT users. Her massage is good.

Look: 9/10 Thin and considered as qio bu

Massage : 10/10 her massage is really good, from head to leg. She will be on top of you when doing back massage

GFE: 8.5/10 She is pretty talkative, will not rush or use the phone throughout the session.

Hj : 8.5/10 Took awhile, since Im not that sensitive. But she is patience

RTM: Yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1