The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: My Tinder Experience in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgsyndrome View Post
I see, interesting, which city?

It is also quite interesting that China is so big the people and atmosphere can vary quite widely from city to city, just like in the US...

My experience has been that the northern girls (beyond Beijing) are usually more down to earth and less materialistic.) I had an ex from Shandong and another from Harbin, and other females as friends...

Cheers!
Beijing and Shanghai. I notice the ladies there are very bold and know what they want and will do without regrets. In a way, I'm lucky that the gals I've been with were not very materially demanding from me and rather submissive. We enjoyed the company with mutual consent. All are native born and grew up in Beijing and Shanghai. But again I've heard from other friends and colleagues that they have had not so pleasant experience.

I'm not sure about other cities as I've not had the opportunity to explore further. Maybe you can share your experience.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
ChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
ladies there are very bold and know what they want and will do without regrets
Yes most of them seem this way
Old 30-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hgsyndrome is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Beijing and Shanghai. I notice the ladies there are very bold and know what they want and will do without regrets. In a way, I'm lucky that the gals I've been with were not very materially demanding from me and rather submissive. We enjoyed the company with mutual consent. All are native born and grew up in Beijing and Shanghai. But again I've heard from other friends and colleagues that they have had not so pleasant experience.

I'm not sure about other cities as I've not had the opportunity to explore further. Maybe you can share your experience.
I lived in Shenzhen for 15 months. It's got a lot of young and rich tech entrepreneurs. Plus it's next to HK. So it's about as materialistic a scene as it can get. But it's also very interesting because almost everyone there is from some other parts of China, so you get a variety, including some more down to earth northern girls.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I lived in Shenzhen for 15 months. It's got a lot of young and rich tech entrepreneurs. Plus it's next to HK. So it's about as materialistic a scene as it can get. But it's also very interesting because almost everyone there is from some other parts of China, so you get a variety, including some more down to earth northern girls.
Interesting. Variety is good but it probably take time for trail and error before you strike the lottery, I guess. Again coming from beijing and Shanghai, the natives are mostly from of military officers or senior civil servants, such as, doctors and/or university academia. Maybe from those background with strict home rules, they are more ready to experiment and explore when they are out to work. haha..

Not sure about today's young adults though... hope someone with recent experience can share.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao View Post
Yes most of them seem this way
Yeah, one of my colleague actually drive me for a hour out of beijing city to a private club for outdoor hot spring with her during winter. it was really quite an experience and certainly a memorable one. those were the days.. haha..
Old 01-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
dacnas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, one of my colleague actually drive me for a hour out of beijing city to a private club for outdoor hot spring with her during winter. it was really quite an experience and certainly a memorable one. those were the days.. haha..
Private hot spring for just the two of you, or shared with others?
Old 02-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacnas View Post
Private hot spring for just the two of you, or shared with others?
just 2 of us
Old 03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hgsyndrome is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Ehhh... go in together to one pool? Naked or swim wear on?

I went in naked with this girl I was after in Taiwan once. First time she off her clothes in front of me.
Private hotspring room.. damn exciting siah if her figure is good... like you try damn hard to control and not show a hard and erected cock...can see but no touch yet...haha
Old 03-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
BioPhysics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ehhh... go in together to one pool? Naked or swim wear on?

I went in naked with this girl I was after in Taiwan once. First time she off her clothes in front of me.
Private hotspring room.. damn exciting siah if her figure is good... like you try damn hard to control and not show a hard and erected cock...can see but no touch yet...haha
Private hot spring should be naked right? If go in a group better man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1