The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
5 main reasons..

1. money no enough...so long you cannot give her enough money...she will have to work...sometimes even work illegal to earn money...especially former WL..

2. difference in culture...hubby dun understand Viet culture...bx cannot accept or understand Sing culture...

3. lack of communication...wrong frequency...both cannot communicate well...in each other language...

4. cannot live with in laws...the in laws looked down on the bx...so created alot of unhappiness and too stressful...sure she will go back to Vn more often to escape loneliness...

5. extra marital...still continue to see ex-bf...or commit adultery...

any bros to add any more...
What Bro H88 listed is true, but i offer my little observation:

Its what my kids learn in Primary 2 Maths called `Comparison Model'

Having to settle down with a sinkie man means a total change in lifestyle for the VB.

(1)Before: I can go out till late night and even don't come home, no one cares.
After: I have to report to my OX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my bike and go anywhere i like in VN. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I don't know Singapore well and i need to take the MRT or taxi out. Taxi is expensive and MRT is slow and squeezy. My Mandarin and English not good, not everyone can understand me. Its so fxxking boring in Singapore. I miss VN!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father when i not happy, as long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my ox, i must take care of him and his parents. MIL look down on me, keep asking me to do housework. Take me like a maid for the family.

(4) Before: I can earn lots of money working as WL. I can satisfy the desires of my family back in VN.
After: My OX can only give a few hundred S$ to my parents each month, my family back there cannot act rich or feel rich. Have to watch their spending. My brothers and sisters have to go out to work.

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Viet man always pretend not to hear what their wife said anything...

Viet man always have other lover(s)...even their wife may or may not know...so long the wife expects the hubby to come home daily..

I am 2/7 of what you stated...
Still a sillyporean...
Old 02-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Mine is 5 years 3 months exlclude dating days,Master singviet,mine is almost half compare to yours,u think will last hahaha
I not Master la, i am not HE MAN and my sister not called SHE LA After 5 years , you have gone thru the initial years and i feel your marriage is stable now.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
Bro ...
talking abt marriage breakup .... whats the damage ..
Will she request share in hdb even if shes an foreigner?

Curious coz my parents wants me married .... or atlesast get an
grandchildren of my blood Hahahaha ....

So breakup in 2 years is ok if she can give me a kid ....
My patents Dont want adopted kid ... still old school of thought mah .... want one of my blood Hahahaha....
Wah, what you wrote, not very reader friendly, can cause blood to boil leh Damage? Marriage is not like going to GL. If you go into marriage thinking of a breakup, then better not try. Although the gals are poor, its no way to treat them like a baby making machine.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I share mine..
Your bx always very SPECIAL one la.... Don't mind me saying this, you know me , i am very straighforward. Which bx will accept a womaniser ox if she has a better choice?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Congrats! Finally some good news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
happi happi for you
Thanks bross...
Done deal.. worry again 1 year later for renewal..
Just a LTVP, it took 6 months for the whole process of apply, reject, apeal, reject, re-appeal, reject, mp appeal, approve. planing ahead now...
Old 02-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your bx always very SPECIAL one la....
everyone's bx is also always very special to own's individual la... else won't be bx.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bross...
Done deal.. worry again 1 year later for renewal..
Just a LTVP, it took 6 months for the whole process of apply, reject, apeal, reject, re-appeal, reject, mp appeal, approve. planing ahead now...
for your case...suggest you join the RC or NC...then your MP will have obligation to help you to be successful for PR...just my opinion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
What Bro H88 listed is true, but i offer my little observation:

Its what my kids learn in Primary 2 Maths called `Comparison Model'

Having to settle down with a sinkie man means a total change in lifestyle for the VB.

After: I have to report to my OX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my bike and go anywhere i like in VN. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I don't know Singapore well and i need to take the MRT or taxi out. Taxi is expensive and MRT is slow and squeezy. My Mandarin and English not good, not everyone can understand me. Its so fxxking boring in Singapore. I miss VN!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father when i not happy, as long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my ox, i must take care of him and his parents. MIL look down on me, keep asking me to do housework. Take me like a maid for the family.

(4) Before: I can earn lots of money working as WL. I can satisfy the desires of my family back in VN.
After: My OX can only give a few hundred S$ to my parents each month, my family back there cannot act rich or feel rich. Have to watch their spending. My brothers and sisters have to go out to work.

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

After: I have to report to my BX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my car and drive to GL/JC. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone vb on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I cannot go GL/JC as i like. Need lots of planning. Losing touch on the night scene. I cannot anyhow communicate with any vb as they may be agent send by my bx!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father nagging on my lifestye. As long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my bx, i must take care of her and her parents. Mum and wife hand hold hand to control my lifestyle, keep asking me to where I go, what time come home. Every now and then they make sure either my mum or wife is in sillypore to keep an eye on my behaviour.

(4) Before: I can spend lots of money on WL. I can satisfy the desires of my didi down below.
After: Have to watch my spending and sperm count. Need to stock check once awhile. No overnight deal with WL.. only occasional afternoon delight.

(5) Before: Bring WL home to bonk.
After: Du Ma, no chance at all as there is always someone at home.

(6) Before: All my bros in SBF seems to be the same.
After: My SBF bros seems to have bonk a hotter vb, they can go back VN every other month to bonk bonk bonk and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet GF seems prettier and hotter
After: Du ma, my former viet GF is being bonked by others now

(8) before: VN seems such a nice place to go to, can relax from work
After: plan not to go back vn with bx.. so that can enjoy abit freedom.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't mind me saying this, you know me , i am very straighforward. Which bx will accept a womaniser ox if she has a better choice?
that is why my bx is special... with the near 7 years of courtship, she had beter choices in vn but i am also a special one to her.

furthermore.. I think viet gals can accept a womaniser ox as long as ox comes back home. There are so many cases of "got caught" with several sbf bros liao
Old 02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
for your case...suggest you join the RC or NC...then your MP will have obligation to help you to be successful for PR...just my opinion...
I am actually a grassroot leader for sometimes... (i always plan ahead)
thinking of getting my bx join in some activities...
Old 02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

After: I have to report to my BX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my car and drive to GL/JC. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone vb on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I cannot go GL/JC as i like. Need lots of planning. Losing touch on the night scene. I cannot anyhow communicate with any vb as they may be agent send by my bx!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father nagging on my lifestye. As long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my bx, i must take care of her and her parents. Mum and wife hand hold hand to control my lifestyle, keep asking me to where I go, what time come home. Every now and then they make sure either my mum or wife is in sillypore to keep an eye on my behaviour.

(4) Before: I can spend lots of money on WL. I can satisfy the desires of my didi down below.
After: Have to watch my spending and sperm count. Need to stock check once awhile. No overnight deal with WL.. only occasional afternoon delight.

(5) Before: Bring WL home to bonk.
After: Du Ma, no chance at all as there is always someone at home.

(6) Before: All my bros in SBF seems to be the same.
After: My SBF bros seems to have bonk a hotter vb, they can go back VN every other month to bonk bonk bonk and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet GF seems prettier and hotter
After: Du ma, my former viet GF is being bonked by others now

(8) before: VN seems such a nice place to go to, can relax from work
After: plan not to go back vn with bx.. so that can enjoy abit freedom.
Nothing to say... Hahahahahahahaha
Old 02-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros...
Was just thinking of tge worst case scenario....
Anyway known the consequences .... i wont do it ..
Thx
Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Let say I own a HDB with my Dad (separated with my mum) and my bx is only listed as a occupier (non-citizenship), can she claim 1/4 of the flat in case of a divorce??
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=KangTuo;7872181]Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

haha..nice one....looking forward to your freedom day!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1