The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi..........
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi..........
Old 10-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Have many, wat type u want? Long hair, short hair or no hair???
haha... my bad for not writing clearly... translator for solemnization..
Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi..........
Hit by virus?
Old 10-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Morning peeps,

anyone has a translator to intro??
uncle shyaint...you are wanted here...sorry to arrow you..

you should pm shysaint...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3574 / Power: 23
smay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Thank you for seeing me so up!
Up you 10 Pts for good teaching of Viet.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
This uncle here current affairs kns:

My Viet hen Kaki's are talking about the case of a VB who married a Sinkie and when they are in the midst of a divorce custody hearing, a DNA test revealed that the Child is not her legal Sinkie spouse but rather her bf (another sinkie). Anyone hear of this ......

I want to use this as a Cautionary tale for my brother who is currently involved with a married Viet girl (to a Sinkie) ......

.... and you guys had me in stitches with the Du Ma here and Du Ma that .... that's exactly how they talk (at least in my circle). Cai ooooii (tian ah! in Chinese)

Cheers and Yum Seng!....
Good info.....and thanks for sharing.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
.... and you guys had me in stitches with the Du Ma here and Du Ma that .... that's exactly how they talk (at least in my circle). Cai ooooii (tian ah! in Chinese)
I have friends in both higher society and lower society of VN. The `du ma' here and there can only be heard from the lower society of Vietnam. The Upper society viets are more refined and gentle.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I have friends in both higher society and lower society of VN. The `du ma' here and there can only be heard from the lower society of Vietnam. The Upper society viets are more refined and gentle.
That's so true... Only the low level people says du ma this du ma that... The high society would say fuck this and fuck that....just exactly like Amy Cheong.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't heard this "du ma" for the past 1 year from any of my Viet riends...only heard from the local cafe by local ah nguyen...

Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's so true... Only the low level people says du ma this du ma that... The high society would say fuck this and fuck that....just exactly like Amy Cheong.
Haha. Being Deputy Director very high class meh ?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Being Deputy Director very high class meh ?
not DD but AD...assistant director nia...lagi worst she FT, aussie citizen la...NTUC hire FT...setting good example...

Old 11-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Du ma! high crass people use "fcuk" ah not fuck ... donch laun chu put words in their mouth.

Du ma! I very low class one one, the lesser mortal, the heartlander, the proletariat, the working class uncle .. so of course I mix with 'du ma' sprouting Viets and soon the "Du Ma" rolls off my tongue like second nature!

Mixing with Viets who cussed "du ma" every other three sentences is bad, I sometimes unconsciously also say "du ma" at work!

And Du ma, before I get side track again, anyone heard to the case I mentioned earlier about the Viet girl whose DNA test revealed that her sinkie spouse is not the father of her child but rather another sinkie .... this is really a "tcai oooi" (tian ah!) moment for the guy!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not DD but AD...assistant director nia...lagi worst she FT, aussie citizen la...NTUC hire FT...setting good example...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i thought should be Troi ooooii!!!
Quote:

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.
Thanks guys, your "Du ma" comments and "Troi Oooi" comments made me ROFL .....
Old 11-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Most samsters try to paint very nice picture in the forum. Whether so good or not, you know it the best. With good bx, then stop thinking of having affairs outside.
No no no, I no eat outside...wan eat fried rice outside also no budget so must guai guai go home eat white rice. Not as delicious as fried rice, but more healthy and wont give u uneasy stomach.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1