The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sloang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Spa where ML dresses differently

Hi all. Any recos for any MPs where the MLs dress in skirts / tight dresses or something more revealing.
Bored of the usual black long pants. Would be willing to trade contacts for my top few ML choices in return.
TIA
Old 30-04-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sloang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Spa where ML dresses differently

Any recos bros?
Old 30-04-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloang View Post
Hi all. Any recos for any MPs where the MLs dress in skirts / tight dresses or something more revealing.
Bored of the usual black long pants. Would be willing to trade contacts for my top few ML choices in return.
TIA
Bro, yours are syt or milf?
Old 30-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is not possible at all unless you are going to an unlicensed massage joint.

Licensed spas risk flouting the licensing requirements if they allow their MLs to anyhow wear their own clothing inside the spa.
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Got a ml in a spa in Jurong who claims she can wear Han fu. But it’s fake. So please don’t be cheated to go down. SMK SPA in Jurong. Her name could be coco or yang yang

Cheers
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
It is not possible at all unless you are going to an unlicensed massage joint.

Licensed spas risk flouting the licensing requirements if they allow their MLs to anyhow wear their own clothing inside the spa.
Not many ppl noe what is licensed or unlicensed spa, otherwise they wun feel bored to go to spa

For them a spa is a spa, be it licensed or unlicensed ..
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Hefe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloang View Post
TIA
Damn, miss the old nurse spa over at textile centre back around 10 yrs ago
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Not many ppl noe what is licensed or unlicensed spa, otherwise they wun feel bored to go to spa

For them a spa is a spa, be it licensed or unlicensed ..
Meaning if unlicensed spa, the sky's the limit. Anything also can as long as the FL agrees and you got money to pay. The downside is polis very quickly clamp down on these unlicensed joints. Because you no pay money to chenghu for licensing fees mah. These type of joints typically have a very short shelf life. Enjoy it while it lasts. How to spot them? Easy, no uniform. Skimpy clothing. Curtain joints. Don't think these girls even have valid work permits in the first place. So the chance of bros getting into raids at these type of joints are much higher.

Not so for the regulated spas, as the boss not willing to lose their license over minor misdemeanors like not wearing uniforms
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Got a ml in a spa in Jurong who claims she can wear Han fu. But it’s fake. So please don’t be cheated to go down. SMK SPA in Jurong. Her name could be coco or yang yang

Cheers
Haha think is yang yang, I do have her WeChat, she always posted that she is the only one that have no customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1