The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-09-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3160 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
What is "A* E*"?

Pm-ed u bro.
Old 25-09-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Try Spaville 133 BM….Full……..uh la la
Hi bro, can share which ML? Thanks.
Old 26-09-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Try Spa Ville at 133 Jalan Bukit Merah Full service……..uh la la
What are the damage?
Old 26-09-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2294 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Anna from Relax Spa? Appreciate FR on her. Thanks!
Old 26-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
My first time FR for BMC lvl 3, A* E* to try ML P**IS (VIET).

Reached the place and XY served me and showed me the room. she has the GND looks and showed a little cleavage, should be B cup boobs. Might try her next time. Waited in the room for 20mins as she has a customer before me. Showered and she came in. Surprisingly she is quite short and petite, about 15x cm.

Looks: 8/10 (SYT around early 20s, 20% off her photo cos maybe light makeup)
Body: 9/10 (C/D cup, soft and real boobs)
Massage: So so massage only
HJ: sensational, no rush. Allow me to sit up and suck her boobs as the chair can be reclined.

Damage: $60 for entrance and $80 for HJ.
RTM: Possibly no due to communication barrier. Will try XY next time. I like small talks with ML
Level 3 is AM not AE. AE is located at 164. Same boss but shops name different
Old 27-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Found a long lost ml that has a good attitude and chatty, she was formally from a tcm in amk.

ML name is Linda and she is a foxy lady which is easy to chat with and hardworking and not a time watcher. Only has usual Hj but maybe u have great chemistry with her, unsure.

Normal usual price but she recently came back from china and i keep going back to her because of her professionalism never see her black face before.

Happy cheonging
Old 27-09-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
Found a long lost ml that has a good attitude and chatty, she was formally from a tcm in amk.

ML name is Linda and she is a foxy lady which is easy to chat with and hardworking and not a time watcher. Only has usual Hj but maybe u have great chemistry with her, unsure.

Normal usual price but she recently came back from china and i keep going back to her because of her professionalism never see her black face before.

Happy cheonging
I like foxy lady. Can share?

Last edited by GoGoBro; 27-09-2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 14
skinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Went bmc level 2 for ba guan yesterday due to frozen shoulders from work. 3b total. Lady was in late 20s. Highly recommended compared to AE or other shopes charging 68 for entrance without cupping.
Can share bro.. many thanks
Old 27-09-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Try Spaville 133 BM….Full……..uh la la

Bro which ML did you unlock? I visited a few MLs there but didn't manage to unlock even when I offered extra $ lol
Old 27-09-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lighteon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys anyone tried Queen Spa at Jalan Rumah Tinggi? Especially the Jap style soapy massage. TIA
Old 27-09-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Anyone try Mina spa @ jln rumah tinggi?
Old 27-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
Anyone try Mina spa @ jln rumah tinggi?
Thick curtain joint. The last time I was there, it was $58 plus $50 plus $30 for top roaming. The girls should be below 30. I find it so so. L**y used to have great boobs to squeeze but after being here for 1 year, her boobs kenna squeeze until out of shape and not as firm.

I prefer the chicken rice next door. Charming, windy place to eat lunch or drink an afternoon kopi. The spa has a back door if you wish to avoid the stares from the people eating chicken rice.
Old 27-09-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Thick curtain joint. The last time I was there, it was $58 plus $50 plus $30 for top roaming. The girls should be below 30. I find it so so. L**y used to have great boobs to squeeze but after being here for 1 year, her boobs kenna squeeze until out of shape and not as firm. I prefer the chicken rice next door. Charming, windy place to eat lunch or drink an afternoon kopi. The spa has a back door if you wish to avoid the stares from the people eating chicken rice.
this place no need +30 to roam la. just sweet talk your way and be firm can roam for 58+50
Old 27-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this place no need +30 to roam la. just sweet talk your way and be firm can roam for 58+50
Ok. Thanks for sharing
Old 27-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post

Happy cheonging
Bro care to share tis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1