The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Lust4ML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are you addicted to FL ?

anyone of u have addiction to calling for FL service very often.. maybe at least once a week ?

How often do you call FL ?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future
Re: Are you addicted to FL ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4ML View Post
anyone of u have addiction to calling for FL service very often.. maybe at least once a week ?

How often do you call FL ?
once a week = $200 x 4 = $800 a month ave. you must be loaded man
Old 30-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Totally addicted! Two to three times a week, about $140 each time. Yes, it's quite a significant hole in my pocket, but still ok, and I consider it money very well spent. Especially when compared to the amount of money spent to settle one simple case of molest in Singapore -- about $10,000 or even more, excluding lawyers's fees. Here's an extract from a recent case:

A PRISON officer has managed to escape the ignominy of becoming a convict himself: He was yesterday allowed to compound a molestation offence.

Mr Selvaraj Karuppiah, 51, settled the matter by apologising to and paying $10,000 to the 13-year-old girl whose breast he allegedly brushed at the Chingay Parade on Feb 20 last year... (ST, June 7th, 2011)

For me, each visit is the adult version of a trip to Universal Studios. Every encounter is different and quite unique. Generally speaking, the ladies give very good service and are young and pretty. What more can a man ask?
Old 30-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Lust4ML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Totally addicted! Two to three times a week, about $140 each time. Yes, it's quite a significant hole in my pocket, but still ok, and I consider it money very well spent. Especially when compared to the amount of money spent to settle one simple case of molest in Singapore -- about $10,000 or even more, excluding lawyers's fees. Here's an extract from a recent case:

A PRISON officer has managed to escape the ignominy of becoming a convict himself: He was yesterday allowed to compound a molestation offence.

Mr Selvaraj Karuppiah, 51, settled the matter by apologising to and paying $10,000 to the 13-year-old girl whose breast he allegedly brushed at the Chingay Parade on Feb 20 last year... (ST, June 7th, 2011)

For me, each visit is the adult version of a trip to Universal Studios. Every encounter is different and quite unique. Generally speaking, the ladies give very good service and are young and pretty. What more can a man ask?
3 times a week, your dido must be quite strong .

Don't want use hand save some money?
Old 30-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i never start but am tempted to
Old 30-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

wah u bros very loaded man...............
if u dun mind can shre the % of salary u spent on fl?
Old 30-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post

I have to agree with bro sgjoey. When you are feeling horny, dun try to be funny, otherwise when you step on d wrong side of d law it is definitely a very painful lesson to learn n also hefty fine to pay. Better get a FL or go down to those HC or Spa where they provide special,
Old 30-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
once a week = $200 x 4 = $800 a month ave. you must be loaded man
Yes Bro, that's a lot of money for this kind of "entertainment". Also depends on other circumstances; TS may have had a windfall to finance $800 per month, or maybe TS earns enough money and $800 may be considered as loose change

For me, I'll admit that I indulge perhaps around once every month or 2. However, I have been on a hiatus for close to 3 months now as I am currently recovering from a knee injury. Seriously forward to return actively , and ravish an FL and more very soon I'll be back!!

Thanks & Cheers
Old 30-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4ML View Post
3 times a week, your dido must be quite strong .

Don't want use hand save some money?
Not really. Unlike the young bucks, I can only do 1 shot within 90 minutes. And I love to take my time before release. So everything leading up to the release adds to the experience -- the touching, the kissing, the licking, even the mere looking.

Masturbation cannot be compared to actually doing it with someone -- especially when one's partner is young, shapely, attractive and willing. And the variety is, of course, amazing and very refreshing.

The only drawback is that it is always done using a condom -- but that is a small price to pay for health's sake.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Not addicted but rather man's needs......for proper release else pipe kena choke
Old 31-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

why not just buy a viet bride. $8000 divide by $200=40. 40 fucks and break even.
Old 31-10-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

No. If go to fl 3 times a week. Sure go bankrupt.
Old 31-10-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

I use to frequent twice every month. I'm only a student, age 20 years. Started visiting FL since the age of 18. Has been almost 3-6 months since i last visited a FL. Thankfully back then, i had a dad who give me an allowance of close to 4 digit every month. Now get older already, rather save this $ for my future as i'm waiting for the girl of my life as she left me after i cheated on her months back. Literally in rehab now.

Actually i realize now i don't go FL already, i really save alot of $. Even though i am very fortunate as a kid to have a father whom gives me more than the 3 meals i need. If you really put the $ aside and DIY, after 6 months you will see a significant amount of $ that you can pamper yourself on ( apart from FL ). Like buy something you like or for your loved ones.

But different people weigh different things differently in life. So yea... Just my 2 cents worth
Old 31-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post
why not just buy a viet bride. $8000 divide by $200=40. 40 fucks and break even.
Wives require constant maintenance costs. Don't overlook that. Also, the variety would no longer be there. Humans, being non-monogamous, love variety. So it wouldn't be the same at all.

If I weren't married already, I wouldn't bother with marriage at all -- it is so over-rated. The only reason to marry perhaps, is to have children -- and not everyone feels this is important.
Old 31-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Actually I'm thinking if it's a phase of life, once u start, it's like an addiction.. And then u fade out after some time... I went thru it with ktv/fl, avg twice a wk.. After some months, either I got poor, didn't feel the urge, or something else, haven't been to fl for some time.. Like 8-10 times a month down to 0-1 a month... Life???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1