The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 19-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Visited twinkle at her new place at Mayflower. She never disappoint. Slimmer and prettier now I feel after her break from Vietnam. Can top up 1R for bubble wash down.
Damage entrance + 1B 3R

Already looking at my calendar for next booking while writing this.
Old 19-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited twinkle at her new place at C****** Spa after a long time.. what can I say, she does not disappoint. Left a happy man with new service with additional 1R.

Damage: entrance + 1B3R
Old 19-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Rtm Selina and no regrets i have, whole session brings to another level
Solid Massage
Great attitude
Slow Sensual Teasing easily top 5 in my entire chiong
Below is my MR for previous session with her
Anw location has change, move to central
This time round will be stricter sharing as she been receiving too much prank and slot playing
Overall i rate this rtm session a 9/10 session
RTM again? For sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

M.R for S..... from C.....

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.
One of the factor is, phobia of landmine.
I was surfing through SBF, this caught my attention.
As many bros was quoting, make me curios to try out is it that good.
Credits to Fieryboi contribution and sharing.
What he shared is quite accurate, thumbs up for that.

This report will not be numerical rated as quite subjective to individual.

Location: North Area, both driver and road soldier convenient.
Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
WL name - S..... She is a chatty lady, nice attitude with good massage skill.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Built - Slim type, not very skinny or fat.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.
Teasing - One of the better ones so far in the recent years for me.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.
GQ didn't pop up throughout the whole session.
Finish, Wash up, Tip her and Leave. Yes, also with my mood freshen up.

RTM - Yes, most likely request for longer teasing period 😉

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Picture is back view of her
Old 20-04-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 16
xrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant future

See S*** new pic in her new place. Thick lips that good for bbbj. Buay tahan. Quickly make booking. Service never fails .Damage still the same.

Thinking of trying lxxx next time. Looks delicious.
Thank you for your patience.

Next up list :.....
Last upped done ..Loneyheart
Old 20-04-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15562 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated1 View Post
See S*** new pic in her new place. Thick lips that good for bbbj. Buay tahan. Quickly make booking. Service never fails .Damage still the same.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 20-04-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited D before she leaves end of month. Good massage and teasing as usual. Gonna miss those buns and peaches. Told me she probably wont return as the work was too tiring and hours too long. Such a shame.
Old 20-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Solid Massage
Great attitude
This time round will be stricter sharing as she been receiving too much prank and slot playing
RTM again? For sure
New place price same ?.or increased?
Old 20-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
New place price same ?.or increased?
just pmed you
Old 20-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Solid Massage
Great attitude
RTM again? For sure

Yes man i love S***** massage and teasing. Dam sad when her prev shop don't provide extras.. visited her twice at the new place alr. Think i gonna go find her soon.
Old 20-04-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BenzSal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Able to pm details bro?
Old 20-04-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, able to share contact. Thanks
Old 21-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sent wrongly

Last edited by Skyzfire; 21-04-2024 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 21-04-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lol you talking about Twinkle ah? she can do BBBJ meh? Or your wishful thinking? Haha Thought she only do top tier hdly.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1