The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
You manage to pick up girls there? The last time I went, the crowd is really all the local wealthy younger 2nd generation.
I didn't go yet. Jus asking around haha. I think now EDM better
Old 22-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
similar like Epic and Dos.. expensive cars and showy kids same like BKK/SGN..
difficult to blend into this kinda music at this age unless u like to shake..
I realise Cambodia clubs music mostly the same..can be quite boring.. still prefer bkk Club
Old 24-03-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Might go again End of April. Anyone interested.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Might go again End of April. Anyone interested.
nice to see that you are enjoying yourself in cambodia.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
nice to see that you are enjoying yourself in cambodia.
Yeah, I like It so much that I am going to invest there and probably make there one of my retirement homes. Looking around for BKK 1 property now. Yes, it is true that the language is a barrier now. However. in times to come just like THAILAND many years ago. nowadays many young generations can speak fluent English already hehe and things are not cheap anymore. I am going to invest and wait for them to grow up and be suitable to play. Invest does not now enjoy, is in the long run. hahaha. From what I say, I think can conclude did I have fun or not there and when I didn't mention anything else is a hint I will not share anything in case my fellow countryman go spoilt everything again when they are not even considered the better Singaporean and just trying to show off what they cannot achieve here.
Old 28-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, I like It so much that I am going to invest there and probably make there one of my retirement homes. Looking around for BKK 1 property now. Yes, it is true that the language is a barrier now. However. in times to come just like THAILAND many years ago. nowadays many young generations can speak fluent English already hehe and things are not cheap anymore. I am going to invest and wait for them to grow up and be suitable to play. Invest does not now enjoy, is in the long run. hahaha. From what I say, I think can conclude did I have fun or not there and when I didn't mention anything else is a hint I will not share anything in case my fellow countryman go spoilt everything again when they are not even considered the better Singaporean and just trying to show off what they cannot achieve here.
its good u enjoy and probably have friends in cambodia to guide u.
but better to check the land titles (soft/hard) before purchase. some condos land belongs to the owner and 2nd floor titles onwards are not safe. did encounter some got con even for fake land titles, some of them even sell state land. this issue very very common in cambodia and many disputes.

just my 2c
Old 29-03-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, I like It so much that I am going to invest there and probably make there one of my retirement homes.
Just be careful with property investment or purchase in Cambodia especially as foreigner. U dun want to spend $x and in the end owns nothing.

Phnom Penh is slowly expanding... the days I was in PP, a lot of rich are slowly moving out of BKK1 n investing into Toul Kork area, less traffic and better infrastructural. Now developments are those areas over the bridge and south of PP. Personally I will prefer those over the bridge, an apartment facing Mekong River. The only problem is the bridge traffic

Good luck.
Old 29-03-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
its good u enjoy and probably have friends in cambodia to guide u.
but better to check the land titles (soft/hard) before purchase. some condos land belongs to the owner and 2nd floor titles onwards are not safe. did encounter some got con even for fake land titles, some of them even sell state land. this issue very very common in cambodia and many disputes.

just my 2c
Yes yes, Thanks for your advice. I am studying and I would rather pay for the 4 % to convert to a hard title. I will find a lawyer and agent to do the title search and any encumbrances. I am not first time buying properties but first time doing them there. I am surprised that those 2-4 levels apartments can consider buying. Cause they are landed property right. So foreigners cannot buy land unless u do something (change citizenship/find a local to co-owned or form a land holding company). So as long as the land does not belong to me I am not interested in that kind. Also, the view is not impressive and mainly old buildings for those low floored houses. Foreigners cannot own land and the first floor of a building. With that, shophouses landed properties were all wiped out. These are cheaper than condominiums and apartments but the view and noise are not very good. For condos, they must be strata title and 30% owned by their own people. So as long as I am not owning the first floor and it is a strata title and hard title I should be fine. I will check more any more input will be appreciated.

Therefore, buying from a developer with a proven track record is another option. However, financing is a bit problem cause this country many banks are not willing to loan. If get financing from the developer, they charge too high at 8.5%. So still need to study. However, they package it up like guarantee rental returns for a few years while charging you management fees and mcst. Some even promise if the value drops below valuation they will buy back from you. Anyone got experience and what to look out for???
Old 29-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Just be careful with property investment or purchase in Cambodia especially as foreigner. U dun want to spend $x and in the end owns nothing.

Phnom Penh is slowly expanding... the days I was in PP, a lot of rich are slowly moving out of BKK1 n investing into Toul Kork area, less traffic and better infrastructural. Now developments are those areas over the bridge and south of PP. Personally I will prefer those over the bridge, an apartment facing Mekong River. The only problem is the bridge traffic

Good luck.
Yes, so I am not looking for a big investment maybe a small one first. I am looking at Bkk 1 or nearby as it is so-called the "ORCHARD" road of PP. Toul Kork is like Punggol, so many condominiums are there and quite ulu not developed as of now. Really, there got infrastructural which is better? I am not sure cause I only see Aeon mall 2 and TK Avenue there. Need to wait a long time for it to develop. It is quite cheap though. As for the South which I think u are talking about Hun sen road, I don't think the location is good and many of those are for Ah tiongs cause mainly I see like built by the Prince Corporation. Prince happiness la. Urban Vista, Prince blah blah blah. For those over the bridge, I believe u are talking about the Chongvar area. There are also a lot of projects and not expensive too. Like the impressive Morgan something. Can see a nice view but travel to the city to work very sian. Cannot do it on a daily basis. So very hard to rent out unless buying for self. Even if I stay I also find it sian to cross bridge all the time.

As for the other bridge to the Kor Pichi, Diamond Island that one is ruled out. That place for Ah tiongs.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
However, they package it up like guarantee rental returns for a few years while charging you management fees and mcst. Some even promise if the value drops below valuation they will buy back from you. Anyone got experience and what to look out for???
Dun believe in all these bullshits

Some good developers, UrbanLand, MCC land.

Last edited by hellothis555; 29-03-2022 at 09:46 PM.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, so I am not looking for a big investment maybe a small one first. I am looking at Bkk 1 or nearby as it is so-called the "ORCHARD" road of PP. Toul Kork is like Punggol, so many condominiums are there and quite ulu not developed as of now.
If u like human and car/cycle traffic, both BKK are for u. I prefer less crowded Toul Kork, roads are wider, less traffic, buildings are better position and spacing, enough shopping malls, restaurants. BKK land price is double of Toul Kork.

Anyway Toul Kork to bar area or "orchard road" is less than 30 mins.

"Over the bridge" as in Jap bridge, also less traffic with necessary restaurants, etc. As mentioned the only problem is crossing the bridge during peak hours.

Again, your money, your preference.
Old 29-03-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun believe in all these bullshits

Some good developers, UrbanLand, MCC land.
I think so too.
Old 29-03-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u like human and car/cycle traffic, both BKK are for u. I prefer less crowded Toul Kork, roads are wider, less traffic, buildings are better position and spacing, enough shopping malls, restaurants. BKK land price is double of Toul Kork.

Anyway Toul Kork to bar area or "orchard road" is less than 30 mins.

"Over the bridge" as in Jap bridge, also less traffic with necessary restaurants, etc. As mentioned the only problem is crossing the bridge during peak hours.

Again, your money, your preference.

Yes I agree with you and the price for BKK projects are very expensive compare to those areas and they are just a few minutes of tuk tuk away nia.

Looking at the amount of projects and units going to be available at the same time. I would say there will be no rental or resales value at all. Basically is buy for your own needs. Maybe some even cannot hold on long enough and able to get it cheaper at a later stage when all complete and they cannot rent out as predicted, thus, cannot hold them.

Toul Kork as of now is relatively cheaper but like i say punggol. New development wider roads and less facilities. As time goes by will be better. The island one, will have very nice view. Good for self use but crossing the bridge will be a hassle. If for self use I think ok but rental I think very hard.

The environment around Bkk also cleaner as in not so sandy. I am not sure about the other two. Most of the normal roads in PP like very sandy and dirty.
Old 29-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

I feel ah, the price they are trying to sell now is not the actual worth of the property. I feel they will drop by a lot later. Cause of covid too many projects are delayed and will complete roughly the same time 2023-2024. The projects can be few hundreds to thousand plus units. Where got so many expats to rent them. Also I see many people are already trying to resell their units and actually hoping to gain from where they first purchased the unit. Like some lousy 1 bedroom project at BKK 1 is trying to sell at the same price of a newer and latest one bedroom project price at the same area. Some more the resale one is not fully furnished. I can only say that seller is dreaming of trying to earn from it while a better one is upcoming. Some more if without rental support how long can they hold if they do not already have the money and not buy for self use.

Worse is if all the projects completed and some can't even finish selling, all will be looking for buyers and tenants at the same time. Will affect the price ba. Never mind I will prepare the funding and check out more on the law first. When time to strike then i am prepared.
Old 31-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Thinking of going PP on the last week of April.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1