The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ZaraZeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Anyone interested in buying used panties?

Alright I'm a JC girl studying in one of the local junior colleges, and I'm looking for a way to earn quicker bucks as I've no time for any serious job commitment.
I've heard that this is not illegal in Singapore, and therefore would like to give it a shot.
I'm clueless about the demand here in Singapore though, so guys even if you all do not appreciate the idea, please do not flame me!

I will not be setting up a blog/website as I seriously have no time for that.
Interested parties please pm me here, or email [email protected].

I'll be offering you different rates for your different desires, such as how long you wish me to don the panties, and any other requests you might have.
Additional charges also apply for pictures/videos of me in the panties you want to purchase (:

For hygiene reasons, panties available for sale will only be kept unwashed for a maximum of 4 days.
If you place an order with me, your order will be packed, sealed and mailed ASAP to ensure freshness.

Once again, do contact me via pm or [email protected] if interested.
I might take awhile to reply you, due to hectic school schedules
Please do not flame this thread if you are unreceptive to the idea, thanks!
Old 14-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone interested in buying used panties?

damn it's tough being a postman nowadays....

imagine the poor fella telling his grandkids when he retires...

"Kids, your old granpa here used to deliver letters because I was a postman. But the letters got lesser and lesser due to availability of emails and then the PANTIES started coming in!!"
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 14-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone interested in buying used panties?

I thot skool holidays over leow?

Who Shags Wins
Old 14-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

ahhh, unfortunately "used panties" is not a fresh product anymore

maybe girls can consider this service... meet up for coffee. proceed to hotel for a teasing strip dance. take off lingerie with CFM look and pass to customer. collect payment, wink and leave the room... i dont mind paying abit more for this. what you bros think?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 14-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
TalkingCock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

will start offering my undies for any girls interested. Charge extra for cum-stains

Double price if any guys are interested - no cheating now, ok?
Old 14-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

No wonder there are reports of panty thefts at local Uni hostels and housing estates recently....
Old 14-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
VReaper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVReaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
maybe girls can consider this service... meet up for coffee. proceed to hotel for a teasing strip dance. take off lingerie with CFM look and pass to customer. collect payment, wink and leave the room... i dont mind paying abit more for this. what you bros think?
in the past they always dowan to go hotel because of security reasons (as they might be attacked , so another alternative is that she can go to a department store changeroom to take out the panties to pass to you, should be still warm & fresh
Old 14-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VReaper View Post
in the past they always dowan to go hotel because of security reasons (as they might be attacked , so another alternative is that she can go to a department store changeroom to take out the panties to pass to you, should be still warm & fresh
yes bro... but we as customers also worry laa. what if she cry rape? maybe more risk more fun?

anyway, its about making money and offering something unique... actually i simply love watching a sexy striptease and cant care less about the panty itself

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 14-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

whitegals, wrt "I thot skool holidays over leow?"
yea it is, and I've had exams just now on the first day of school. ):

block11, wrt "maybe girls can consider this service... meet up for coffee. proceed to hotel for a teasing strip dance. take off lingerie with CFM look and pass to customer. collect payment, wink and leave the room..."
From the response I've gotten from some affirming samsters out there, apparently the flame in the fetish still burns strong(: And that makes me feel tons better knowing.

But seriously, leave the strip tease to those with more time, the ability to commit, and also the naivety to expose themselves to uncalled for threats to her own safety. We're leaving out the possibilities of hidden cameras here.
I've thought alot about this industry, in fact.
This is possibly the safest, and legal way.

I'd just like to say thanks to all you samsters who emailed and pm-ed, and I hope you all will keep giving me your love(:
Old 14-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Firstly, yes the sept one week hol is over! ):
It was more like a study break for us actually.

Secondly, it's nice to know the idea of buying worn panties is still pretty appealing to you affirming samsters out there!

I've replied your relevant emails and PMs there, do continue to show this thread some love guys!
Also, I will not be replying mails which do not entertain the purpose of this thread, and especially those that question my anonymity, I'm really sorry but I've gotta protect myself.

Shall we leave the strip teasing as suggested above to those with more time, ability to commit, and obviously naivety in subjecting themselves to physical threats and lets not forget hidden cameras?

I've pretty much assessed this industry carefully from a girl's point of view, and this is pretty much the safest, legal thing that can be done without subjecting oneself to physical damage, or so I hope!

Love,
ZaraZeone
Old 14-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I only worry the panty is not "fresh"
Old 14-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaraZeone View Post
Alright I'm a JC girl studying in one of the local junior colleges, and I'm looking for a way to earn quicker bucks as I've no ...............................receptive to the idea, thanks!
Think the main concern of most that is willing to buy from u is how to ensure these panties realli worn by u, also receiving item by post may not be convenient to some....if u can pass the item on the spot like wat some bro
suggest, think u will hav better business..juz my 2 cents worth.Cheers!
Old 15-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Sex is a merchandiser's best friend.

Buyers would definately want to check out the Visual Display Unit.

"Victoria's Secret Angel" or "A masterpiece of another kind"
Old 15-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Prefer fresh oyster. Got boh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1