The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[7 PARTS SHORT STORY] A Loving Gift

A Loving Gift

She is a modest, traditional yet modern Indian girl from my office. A 24-year-old and extremely underweight. She’s the Operation Assistant to my Sales role. Soft-spoken, polite, extremely intelligent, with sharp collar- and cheekbone, thick and luscious eyebrows, really big brown eyes, and thin, mostly dried, dark lips.

I am an outspoken Chinese boy. 28 years old barely behaving like one. I am called the stickman of the office due to my body frame and am the youngest VP of Sales in the Southeast Asia region.

I can sense that she has a fondness for me. You know? Like that gradual change in actions and tone over a period of interacting when a girl starts to develop a mad crush on you is very obvious in this case. You clock into the office at a later timing and start to find a Starbucks on your desk. You went for lunch together and she starts scooping food over to your plate. You head to the next city for dinner with a bunch of colleagues after work and she will somehow wiggle her way into your carpool.

Rumours about us are starting to circulate around the office.

And you start to think...

There’s never a dull moment working with her.

There’s never a crisis executing a complicated sales delivery with her.

And she’s a bright and professional young woman; fast, capable, curious, attentive. It’s almost a turn-on for me.

...and that is when the feeling starts to grow mutual. You began to light up every time she laughs at your joke or whenever she says she will wait for you when you need to take a quick toilet break before heading for lunch.

I am however, unsure what all these feelings stands for nor what it would amount to.

PART I
---- DATE NIGHT ----

I bought her back to my condo after a night of dinner, movie, and a long casual walk. Since that very short intimate moment we shared in the theatre, the butterflies in my stomach have been fluttering more aggressively coupled with the fact that I have now invited her to my condo. She took off her flat canvas with her feet and pushes them to the side of the door, mindfully took her first step into the apartment and was greeted by my housemate, Mark.

“Hello.” She said softly while waving awkwardly. Mark reciprocates with a nod, seemingly too busy making his own dinner by the kitchen bar.

We acknowledged our presence with a small nod like how two male acquaintance housemates would normally do, turn around and grab Saanvi’s hand and led her quickly into my room. I closed the door behind me and gave her a piercing look.

“What?” She asked, puzzled.

“Don’t talk to him so much!”

“Why? Is he a pervert?”

“No lah, just don’t talk to him!”

“Why not?”

“I don’t like when you talk to him lah!”

“Oh,” she paused for a second before continuing, “you jelly, is it?”

She gave me a cheeky smile as she pinched my cheek softly and playfully. I started fuming and let off a big breath.

“Jelly, jelly!” She giggles and walked around me to examine my room.

Truth is I am jealous. Not the normal jealous or the playful jealous but the real uncomfortable jealous, just from her greeting Mark. I know I wouldn’t react or behave like this normally but something changed after the short intimate moment we shared in the theatre. It seems subconsciously, I am giving in to the budding fondness I have for her. We didn’t have a conversation about our status. We just had our first date; I think you could call it a first date despite having eaten lunch many times, just the two of us.

She examines all my belongings like a mother checking up on whether her son has tidy up his room.

“Your room smells weird.”

“Hey!”

“Really, your room smells weird!”

She giggled as I responded by slapping her hips. That’s the most intimate body part of Saanvi I have touched today, her hips. Considering how conservative she is, she didn’t react negatively to it except for throwing me those big side eyes, signalling me to behave myself.

I grab her hands and pull her towards my table.

“This is a medal for my secondary school art class. My personal laptop and my notebook, and a tissue box!”

“Booooring….”

“Okay, okay! So, this is where I keep my home clothes. This is where I hang my office shirts. This is where I keep all my underwear and this is where I keep my socks.” I continued quickly as I open up my worn-out white wardrobe.

She started snoring, sticking her tongue out and fainting death as if I had killed her with my boredom. Both of us started breaking into laughter due to the timing of her reaction. In the midst of the laughter, I awkwardly put both my hands around her hips and she leans into my chest. Being flooded with all these warm positive vibes, I threw out a bold suggestion.

“Don’t leave. Stay over, tonight.”

“What?”

“I mean it, why not just stay over tonight? I will drive you back home first thing tomorrow.”

She looks at me with genuine shock in her face. Her thick eyebrows raised, her big brown eyes staring right into my soul as if trying to figure out if I was sincere or just trolling. I tend to troll around like this so I can understand her scepticism.

“I didn’t bring any clothes.”

I was relieved. She didn’t flat out reject me.

“You can wear my clothes to sleep. I don’t mind.”

“But my inners?”

“Maybe, don’t wear them tonight while you sleep and wear them tomorrow when you going back?” I replied with a soft, high pitch voice as if doubting my own answer.

“Cannot lah. Bottom inner very unhygienic la. I wore it for a whole day already.”

I stare at her while I softly nod my head, acknowledging the stupidity of my answer.

“Eeyer, you so dirty one ar! Wear your inner two days in a row.” She said with a smirk while throwing me the side eyes, again. I gave her a wide silly grin as a respond. Deciding not to press any further, I dropped the idea.

“Okay, maybe next time then. I’ll drive you back later.”

She stares at me blankly as if making some calculations in her head, looked around the room for a short while and asked, “you have a washing machine?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“You sleep with air-con on?”

“Yea. Of course.”

“Maybe,” she paused for a second to complete the calculations in her head, “I can toss my inners for a quick wash right now and hang them here overnight? Very soft material, should dry by tomorrow.”

My heart began to light up. For a second, I swear I could feel myself floating off the ground and began singing joyfully like how Disney characters would after they hear the good news. I would say that I am a regular male. And like all regular male, I am highly motivated by lust but for the first time, sex wasn’t on my mind at that moment. In fact, sex hasn’t crept into my mind for a single time during that entire date night. I was just genuinely elated to be able to spend time and now a night with Saanvi, cuddled up in our sleep.

“Yea, I guess we can do that.” I said with a smile on my face.

“One-time only ar, not every day I sleep here ar!” She replied with a playful grin on her face.

I pressed my lips together and nod my head in the affirmative.

“Okay then, I quickly go shower now.” She said while slapping both her hands on her waist softly. “Can I borrow a towel?”

I open up my wardrobe and pull out a towel, a t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of clean boxers. I hand it over to Saanvi, open the door to my bedroom and guided her to the shared bathroom. I pointed out the shampoo and soaps that belongs to me, how to operate the heater, and she aggressively shoos me away after and locked the door behind me. Twenty minutes later, she walked into my room fully dressed like my clothes with her hands holding on to her blue blouse, black pencil skirt with what I would assume her bra and panties tucked underneath.

“Hey, I forgot to ask just now. Your roommate is okay with me staying here?” Saanvi asked sternly.

“Yea, why not? He doesn’t even leave his room that much.”

I walk towards her with only a pair of clean boxers in my hand and pull the wet towel from hers.

“The washing machine is at the kitchen. You can just use it.” I said, before walking into the bathroom for my shower.

After my shower, I came back to a chilling bedroom. Saanvi have turned on the air-conditioning and was sitting, cross legged on the middle of my single bed typing away on her phone.

“Messaging your boyfriend now huh?”

She stopped her typing at my comment, raised her head and gave me a wide grin that reveals her white teeth, locks and toss her phone onto my pillow. Without pausing, she summons the strength from her slender legs and pounced towards me, took the clothing from my hand and a pair of bra and panties that was laying by the side of the bed.

“I wash your clothes also ar?”

I stare at her with my eyebrows raised, confused, puzzled. Without waiting for a response, she walked out of my room with all the clothing in her arm. I proceed to quickly tidy up my bedroom knowing Mark has already retired into his bedroom for the night. Soft beeps can be heard coming from the kitchen and the washing machine began churning. Shortly after, Saanvi returns to the room and locking the door.

We then spent the next thirty minutes or so talking about random things from work to travel, our life’s goal individually and aspirations, favourite food to movies, fears and pet peeves. Both of us sitting rather far apart from each other – she crossed legged on the floor near the door with my oversize shirt collar slightly misplaced, revealing her sharp left collarbone without a bra strap while I on my bed. The finishing beeps of the washing machine stopped our conversation as she instinctively stood up and exited the room. We collected our laundry together and decided on hanging my clothes in the balcony, as it should, and her intimates in my bedroom, clipped widely on a wooden hanger placed on the knob of my wardrobe.

Not knowing what to do next, we decided to switch off the light, open up the curtains to let the warm city light peep in gently and call it a night.
Old 12-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [7 PARTS SHORT STORY] A Loving Gift

PART II
---- LONG SLEEPLESS NIGHT ----

I have been lying beside her, in a spooning position without any physical contact, for thirty minutes and I couldn’t fall asleep. It would normally take me less than five minutes to just doze off but in this instance, I have no idea why. It may be due to the joy of having Saanvi beside me; the butterflies in my stomach are still fluttering around, or it could just be because I had too much coffee today in the office.

Another twenty minutes or so have passed, she fidgets slightly in her position.

Another fifteen minutes passed and I had moved my body closer to her; my pelvis coming into a soft contact with her butt for the first time. We have now notched a new milestone; I am now in contact with the most intimate part of Saanvi, my pelvis on her butt. Liking the warmth of her body, I burrow deeper into her body with my stomach kissing the bottom of her spine.

Another fifteen minutes passed. By now, our bottom half is tightly pinned together like two pieces of perfectly fitted jigsaw puzzle. I gently spoon her by placing my arm over her hips trying not to wake her, placing my arm onto her flat tummy with the tips of my fingers tucked into the shorts she’s wearing.

Another ten minutes passed, she fidgets again; this time pushing her lower half further into my pelvis, trying to increase the comforting contact. Her left hand moves towards holding on to my left hand, which is still on her stomach slightly tucked away in her shorts.

Upon the contact of both our hands, blood starts to flow down to my penis for the first time that entire day. I begin to feel my erection pushing against Saanvi’s butt. Her butt moves slightly as if sensing there’s an object probing at her. My penis starts to stiffen ever so slightly again. I could feel my fondness for her evolving, crossing the chasm, moving slightly into the spectrum of love, and my body is now starting to reflect that feeling.

Sensing from all the fidgeting that she’s not asleep, I whisper softly into her left ear.

“Can’t sleep?”

She responds, shaking her head on the pillow.

“Turn around.” I said softly again.

Saanvi prop up her right shoulder slowly and turn her body around to face me, dislodging from the comforting physical contact. Her eyes closed, her dark dried lips giving off a weak smile. The warm city light basks softly on her face, accentuating her cheekbone.

“Did I wake you?”

She shakes her head on the pillow without opening her eyes.

“Why you can’t sleep?”

She shrugs her shoulders, mouthing the words “don’t know” to me.

“Is it warm?”

She shakes her head.

“Not comfortable?”

She shakes her head.

“Bed too small?”

She shakes her head again.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Hmm, why?” She whispered back, opening her eyes to half-mast.

“My lower body is not behaving now.”

She let off a soft, weak yet playful grin and a sharp exhale from her nose. She resumes to close her eyes.

“I know.” She paused for a second before continuing, “it’s okay.”

I move my face forward and planted a soft kiss on her nose. She widens her grin without opening her eyes. Another dose of blood has shot down to my penis on seeing her million-dollar grin. She responded by tucking her right leg between mine.

I move in slowly and planted a kiss onto her dark dried lips.

My body tremble slightly. A huge dose of blood just shot down to my penis again causing it to enter the state of semi-erected. This was the first time I kissed her. I would never have imagined, of all places be it in the rain, in a park, after a romantic candlelight dinner, that I would kiss her for the first time on my bed fully dressed in my clothes.

She smiled at me and licked her lips slightly.

I move in again and kissed her passionately.

For about ten minutes we were locking our lips without taking a pause. Our tongue wraps around and scrap against each other as we also sucked and bit on each other’s lips, exchanging waves and waves of saliva. My heart was beating so hard against my ribcage that I needed to change the pace, I proceeded to pull her up to a sitting position on our bed.

“Can I remove your T-shirt?” I whisper very softly to her.

She nods.

I grab the bottom of her T-shirt as she raises both her hands up in the air for me to remove her shirt. I pull it over her head and toss the shirt across the room. She places both her hands awkwardly on the bed by the side of her body, and then on her waist for a short while, and back to the bed by the side of her body stiffly. I examine her beautiful body; two sharp collarbones with her ribcage pushing out of her tiny, almost flat breast. Her shoulder small and slender, and her stomach flat and lean. Her black nipples, each protruding from an equally dark areola.

“You look so beautiful.”

She covers her face with both her hands as she blushes.

“Are you nervous?” I ask softly.

“Extremely.” She replies with a whisper.

“Don’t be.” I answer while planting a kiss on her forehead. “Just tell me to stop if you don’t feel comfortable, okay?”

She presses her lips together and nods.

In the sitting position, I plant a soft kiss on the tip of her black nipple. She trembles from the contact of the kiss as she grips tightly to the bedsheet. I proceed to suck on the same nipple. Her body trembles from the pleasure as she starts to moan softly. Her nipple began to tighten and swell in my mouth as her left boob pushes against my face with each of her heartbeat.

“Feels good?” I ask with her left nipple in my mouth.

“Mmhmm.” Saanvi mumbles to the affirmative with her eyes closed, head titled back with rapid heavy breaths.

Last edited by crit; 14-08-2023 at 05:55 PM.
Old 13-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Go on bro … she’s ready to be taken
Old 13-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 14-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

PART III
---- OH, SINLESS LUST, LEAD THE WAY ----

I stood up and dropped my boxers revealing my penis, which at this point have harden without any physical stimulation. Never have I had such a strong erection without any physical stimulation. Saanvi alternate her gaze between my eyes and penis, all while wiping the saliva away from her tiny left boob.

“You.” She paused for a second to frame her question, “you shave your bottom?”

“Yes. Sometimes I do if I don’t forget.” I responded with a big laugh.

She immediately places her finger over her lips, prompting me to lower my volume so to not alert my housemate. The atmosphere was awkward and slightly comedic. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds; me fully naked while she was naked top half, until I break the cold silence.

“Do, do, do you want to give me a blowjob?” I stuttered badly from nerves.

“I don’t know how to.”

“It’s very easy only.”

“But what if you don’t like?”

“I’m a guy, for sure I like anything you do to me.”

She giggles softly from my response.

“Tie me up and slap me with a fly swatter. I will enjoy that too!”

She began to laugh loudly at the joke while she combs and tidy her long, black, curly hair with both her hands, throwing me the side eyes again. After tossing all her hair behind her shoulder, she got up to kneed in front of me, and grabs onto the bottom of my penis with her right hand. My pelvis spazzed involuntarily.

“What’s wrong?” Saanvi asked.

“Nothing, just very comfortable with your soft hand.”

Smiling shyly and gaining a little bit of confidence, she closes her eyes and moves her lips to inches away from the tip of my penis. Gently stroking it by about a centimetre for a few second as she mentally prepares herself. My breathing gets heavier as my penis began to erect further, with very muscle in my shaft tensed and the skin stretched out. She places her left hand on my thigh for better support, opens her mouth widely and very slowly moves her head forward to enclose the tip of my penis with her mouth. She then closes her mouth with her still-dried warm lips firmly wrapping around my penis, pushes her head a couple of inches forward to take in more of my penis before slowly pulling it out of her mouth. Her lips gliding through my skin from mid-shaft all the way to the tip as my penis exits her mouth.

She smacks her lips slightly and swallowed her saliva, as if trying to get used to the aftertaste of what I believe is her first ever blowjob. She lifted her head from the kneeling position and open her brown eyes widely, seeking for affirmation that she had done it correctly. My heart skipped a bit when we make eye contact. Something about her big brown eyes staring up at me while her right hand is gripping onto my penis and her left hand softly holding on to my thigh is breathtaking. Words just cannot describe. Something about her in that intimate and vulnerable position moves me deeply inside. It’s not driven by lust, money, or ill-motives but just pure passionate love, fondness, care, and appreciation for each other.

I frown my eyebrows slightly and gave her a grateful smile and nod of approval. She reciprocates with a big toothy grin, lowering her head, closes her eyes, and repeating the motion again. No improvisation, just opening her mouth widely to place my penis in without any contact whatsoever and then closes her mouth, wrapping my penis with her lips, and pulling it out of her mouth.

One time, two times, three times, four times and five times. It is exactly the same as how you will eat a stick of ninety-cent red bean ice-cream except in this case, a boneless meat.

She stopped to swallow the aftertaste as I lift my head and look around the room. My heart slamming against my ribcage at this stage while my entire head starts burning up. I caught her wet black bra and dark green panties hanging from the wardrobe. I trace the fabric of her damp cold panties with my finger. Slightly drier now, I guess.

Six times, seven times and eight times. For all intent and purposes, it was a badly performed blowjob but I was teetering on orgasm. It was the best feeling I got out of any blowjob I had received in my life. I could feel her love, her warmth, her passion, her care, and her willingness to give with every bob of her head. For the first time that night, I let my lust took control of my body. In a fit of passion, not motivated by sinful lust but passionate love, I stroke her head and grab on to a handful of her thick, black, curly hair like a porn actress as I guided the tempo of the same motions.

Nine times, ten times, eleven times, twelve time.

A flood of memories hit me. From the intimate moment we briefly shared in the icy-cold theatre to her willingness of taking in the most intimate part of my body into her most hygienic part of her body. The doses of girlfriend experiences Saanvi have displayed in a span of a couple of hours; from her voluntarily doing our laundry, the intimate touches of her hips and butt, and satisfying my personal needs. All of these without a single peep of complain from her. Just willingness to give and not asking to take.

Thirteen times, fourteen times, fifteen times, sixteen times, seventeen times. She didn’t stop to take a breather like before because of my guidance. My legs start to tremble involuntarily. I can feel the muscles within my penis contracting as if trying to push a load from my prostate out of my body.

My realization of her love from the flood of memories has sent me to the brink of orgasm. After what I remember to be about twenty poorly performed blowing cycles, I releases her head of hair and quickly grab onto her left wrist. She stopped immediately, quickly pulling my penis out of her mouth and shot me a piercing look.

“Ouuuucchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What?”

“No, no please stop. I can’t. About to cum now.”

Saanvi breaks her wrist away from my grip as if I’ve burned her skin with my touch. She frowns with annoyance and pain in her eyes. A tiny layer of tears can be seen sparkling from underneath her eyes. I pounce forward and hold on to her tightly, trying to absorb the physical pain I unintendedly dealt on her.
Old 14-08-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

PART IV
---- PERFECTION ----

After a couple of minutes of coaxing and apologizing, we went back to making out. I slowly remove her shorts to reveal the baggy boxers underneath. Placing both my hands on the boxer waistband, she lifted her lower body slightly to aid me with the removal of the boxers. She plants both her hands onto her face.

“Why you cover your face?” I asked.

“Doesn’t look nice la.” She replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked again.

“My body la, not nice la. Skinny and flat.” She replied softly and slightly dejected while trying to get eye contact between her fingers.

“Nonsense, who said it’s not nice? You look perfect the way you are. Don’t let anything makes you think otherwise.”

She removes her hand from her face and smiled.

“Really?”

I crawl on top of her and plant a soft kiss on her lips while our tongue brushes each other slightly. The chloride aftertaste from the blowjob earlier has mostly disappeared now.

“You look perfect dar.” I whispered as our face are six inches apart from after our kiss.

Her head shivers slightly as she grins and whispers, “I love when you call me dar.”

I plant another kiss on her lips. I lift my face from hers and we look at each other for a good five seconds, again, six inches part while taking in a large dose of her warm, musky, and humid breath.

“Thank you for looking at me like this.” she whispered. I swear I could see the same sparkle from underneath her eyes.

“Thank you for letting me look at you like this.” I replied before planting a soft kiss on her neck.

“You look perfect and I wouldn’t ask for anything more.” I whispered before planting a soft kiss on the tip of her black left nipple. Still tight and swollen.

“You don’t have to do anything now. Just lay back and enjoy yourself.” I whispered before planting a soft kiss on her belly button while looking right into her eyes.

She grabs onto the bedsheet while I plant multiple soft kisses from her inner left thigh to her knee cap while maintaining my eye contact with her. Staring at me with equal dose of fear, lust, and love in her eyes, her lips trembling. She intuitively spreads her leg wider apart for me. Lying her head back into the soft pillow, she closes her eyes and prepare for what is to come next. I plant a kiss onto her clitoris as she exhales loudly like her lungs have left her body through her nose. I began to start eating her, alternating between her clit and everything between those thick lips before finally focusing on the former. Her grip on the bedsheet tightens as her pelvis jerk forward occasionally from the pleasure.
Old 15-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Abalone lashing time 😋🦪
Old 21-08-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Abalone lashing time 😋🦪
Fresh and juicy too!
Old 28-08-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb camping here
Old 28-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

PART V
---- IN THIS PERFECT GLOW OF LIGHT ----

The warm city light basked softly on her dark skin. Her swollen black nipples create a tiny shadow on both her almost flat breast as they expand and contracts slowly with each breath Saanvi takes. Her ribcage makes more obvious due to topside reflecting off the warm light while the underside casts in darkness. Her belly button looks deeper than usual due to the natural reflection of light on her flat, and slender stomach. Her turf of pubic hair looks wet and moisty, presumably from my saliva, and messier and more unkempt after I have spent a good three to four minutes there. A thin layer of sweat covers her forehead and neck.

“I’m okay now.” Saanvi said softly, breaking my observation of her perfect body.

“No more dizzy?” I whispered.

“Got but much better now.” She replied.

“Shall we stop here?” I asked.

She shot me a look and shrugs.

Just a couple of minutes ago while I was eating her with my heart out, she aggressively shouted “stop” three times. I lay down beside her after she shrugged at my question.

“That was very fun.” I whispered while staring into the ceiling.

“I know.” She responded with a smile, presumably staring at the same exact spot of the ceiling as me.

“I would definitely be able to sleep now, even though I haven’t release yet. That’s for sure.” I said with a big relief in my tone.

Saanvi slap my right forearm with her hand and started laughing.

“Are you sure or not? It’s still standing tall.” She said, mid-laughter.

I propped my head up slightly and was greeted with my four and a half incher. Another feat, given how I would normally soften after just a minute or two without physical stimulation.

“To be honest, I do wish I could release tonight though. Too much pent-up energy.” I replied.

“What energy?”

“Energy.” I paused for a second before continuing, “you know, like loveee energy!”

She drops into another laughter following my response while slapping me again on my forearm.

“Stupid you.” She said softly.

We lay there silently staring into the ceiling for a few minutes after her laughter dies down, both our sticky body starting to cool off from the air conditioning. For some reason, the silence has become inviting and comforting; no longer cold and awkward.

From the silence, her left hand and my right hand meet each other. We intuitively hold on to each other hands, fingers fully intertwined.

“You know, I never had sex before.” Saanvi whispered softly with a bit more confidence in her voice.

I turn my head to the right, looking at the side of her face. She stares at the ceiling for a couple more seconds before turning her head to meet my eyes.

“I think you realize that?” She asked.

I gave her a warm smile. She turns her head face up again, staring into the ceiling. I maintain my line of sight at her, examining the glow in her eyes.

“If you still want to, I would love to.” She said softly as she turns her head to face me again. Looking into my eyes, she continued. “With you.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

Still maintaining our eye contact, her big brown eyes glowing. With the perfect glow of the warm city basking on her soft face, her thick eyebrows raises slightly and she nods her head with a warm smile.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
sexbiscuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa TS got good writing skills ma
Old 05-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sailaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, shall camp here for more juicy updates
Old 14-09-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates tks
Old 08-11-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

PART VI
---- THAT WAS VERY NICE OF HER ----

I position myself on top of Saanvi with a condom tightly wrapped around my penis. I spread her legs wider apart as I prepare to insert my penis into her. She looks at me with a heavy dose of fear. Lust had seemed to left her body.

“I will enter now dar.” I said softly to her.

She looks at me with her soft big eyes and nodded.

I hold on to my penis with my right hand like a dagger and position it outside her pussy. Softly gliding my tip up and down her opening, between those thick dark lips, a tiny shimmering sparkle starts to bounce of the warm city light that kept creeping in through the window. I push my body forward to allow the tip of my penis to penetrate Saanvi’s pussy.

She moans loudly in pain after barely one centimetre of me has entered her. Her face winced in agony as her body contours, instinctively moving away from my body. I push another centimetre or so of my penis into her as she starts gripping on firmly to my right arm. Her right hand pressing against my chest as her breathing quickens.

I paused for a second with about half of my tip inside her now.

“Very painful?” I asked softly as a drop of sweat fell off my nose onto her face.

She flinches slightly from the sweat and nodded her head. I have never seen her in so much pain before.

“Should I stop now?” I asked.

She opens her eyes and looked at me, gave off a weak smile and shakes her head.

I push another centimetre or so into her while she tightens her grip on my right arm, planting her nails deeply into my skin. She bites her teeth firmly as she let off an aggressive and painful moan. I hold my position; my entire tip is inside her now. Her pussy wrapping firmly around my tip, warming the rubber in between our skins. The air around our face have begun to stink up with a wet musky scent from the rapid breathing. At this point, we were just inhaling thick and humid doses of carbon dioxide, which each breath greatly reducing our body strength.

I lower my head closer to her before planting a big kiss on her lips. She was so distracted by the pain that she wasn’t reciprocating with her tongue at this point. She continues to wince and frowns in agony constantly. I remove her grip from my right arm leaving a set of thick nail marks in its place. Holding her left hand with my right hand and vice versa, our fingers inter-locking each other, I pin both her hands with mine above her head. With her armpits fully exposed, I ran my entire face across her glistering left armpit, taking a sniff along the way.

In the midst of her pain, she broke into an uncontrollable laughing fit as I followed suite. It was so loud I wouldn’t be surprised we had woken up my housemate.

“What, what, what, what the, what the fuck was that?”, She asked, barely able to put together the words while laughing loudly.

“I, I don’t know, I don’t know why I just did that” I said, mid-laughter and proceed to repeat the same motion but on her right armpit again. This time, sending her into another deeper laughing fit as she tries to close her right armpit. I exited her body and fall on top of her, laughing hysterically at what just happened.

After a good minute or so, Saanvi seems to have forgotten about the pain. We came back from our laughing fit staring into each other with our teary eyes and started another bout of kissing. Passionately biting on each other lips and sucking on each other tongues, making sure every single surface area of our tongue has interacted with each other. I lifted my head slightly and look deeply into her eyes as she reciprocated by raising her thick eyebrows with a weak, soft smile.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We started our last bout of kissing as I position my penis outside her opening with my right hand. Sensing the tip of the rubber condom tickling her wet lips, she began to reduce her tongue movement mid-kiss as if mentally bracing for the penetration again. I hold on to both her hands like before with mine, fingers interlocking as I press them both beside her head.

“I’m here with you,” I whisper softly into her left ear as her breathing take pace, “giving you love and sharing your pain.”

Without any guidance from my hands, I gently push my pelvis forward as she widens her legs, in hope that my penis will naturally aligns to her opening, and as stars would align as fittingly as how our body were burrowed together in a tight spooning position on our bed earlier tonight, the tip of my penis began to spread her tight pussy apart, tearing through whatever is left of the hymen.

Saanvi begins to moan loudly again from the pain as she winces in extreme agony. Her body is conforming to the discomfort, twitching and tweaking, while she breaths heavily and hisses in pain. Her body seems to be intuitively moving away from me but I kept pushing in slowly and firmly until about five centimetres of my penis is inside her, that is about half of my four and a half incher. At this time, she was almost crying from the agony and I knew I should not push any further into her soft and tender pussy, choosing to just hold my position and let the pain subside slightly.

For the first time in our life, our body has merged into one single entity.

Saanvi kept alternating between at my eyes and the bottom of her body, as if trying to figure out what is going on down there that is causing her so much pain. I tighten the grip of our interlocking fingers while my body sweat drips onto her breasts.

“This is the deepest I would go.” I whisper to her while the occasional drop of sweat drips on to her face. She had stop flinching from the sweat.

“I will hold like this for a while and when you are ready, I will start pushing you in a slow motion.” I said softly.

“Deeper or what?” She asked weakly.

“No, no. No deeper than where we are at currently but I will keep pulling out and pushing in.” I responded.

She closes her eyes tightly and bites her teeth after hearing my respond. I hold my position for another six seconds.

“You ready? Can I go now?” I asked gently.

Still with her eyes shut and an expression in agony, she responds in the affirmative with a tiny nod. With that confirmation, I began to retracts my penis until about a centimetre of my tip is inside her before pushing all the way in again till five centimetre of my penis is inside her. I hold this position while I see her body contour in pain from my action.

“So, like this, I will do like this slowly but a lot. Okay?” I whisper softly to her again.

She nods without opening her eyes.

“Tell me to stop anytime if it’s too painful.”

She nods again without opening her eyes but with a smile this time.

Increasing the grip of our interlocking fingers, I began to move my pelvis in a slow and firm motion, ensuring each retraction leaves about one centimetre of me inside her while each pushes gets five centimetres of me inside her. My mind goes blank while I focus on delivering this motion on the bottom half of my body ignoring her facial expression.

I knew she will tell me to stop if it becomes unbearable. I just need to get it in her now.

Her hisses and groans get irregular as if the inner walls of her pussy are being pricked by needles randomly. I grip her hands tightly as if that would transfer the pain to my body. In a short minute or so, my body turns into a well-oiled machine, with each move being more precise than ever, delivering a firm yet soft, painful yet loving, aggressive yet safe jab into her pussy. She starts biting her teeth harder while I get into a consistent and steady groove.

I kept pushing.

In less than two minutes, I could feel my sperm gathering at the bottom of my body; the sharp sensation building in my penis as my head starts heating up. My heart was beating aggressively by this point I swear it could just pop out of my ribcage.

“I am about to cum.” I said panting while pushing in and out of Saanvi.

She began to force her eyes open, attempting to look me in the eye amidst all the pain. In all honesty, I wanted her to make eye contact with me but I have no idea how she knows to do that though. I know she is a very reserved individual, kept to herself, and is conservative and traditional. Most likely never watched porn or even masturbated before her entire life but among that innocence, she knew to look me in the eyes at the peak of our physical and intimate experience. That was very warm and touching to me. Maybe I am just overly sensitive for a guy that is coming close to the peak of a transcendent journey.

I could feel it, I just need three more pushes.

I exited my office after a ninety minutes call with my regional management team. I was grilled badly in that call. Our revenue has dropped and we lost out on two major deals to our closest competitors, deals that we should have won. There were no excuses. I knew it. I wasn’t at a 100%; feeling frustrated with both myself and my team. I pushes my glass door open frustratingly while I exit my suffocating office to pace around for a bit. As I walk towards the cubicle by the left of my office, her head props up from above the cubicle divider. She let off a wide, toothy, million-dollar grin at the sight of me walking towards her. Propping up her right hand from her desk with a thumbs up, she threw me a wink after the grin and burrow back down to her cubicle, back to her busy working routine.

My pelvis retracts and pushes forward again.

“Okay so ops will take Brandon’s car and the sales will follow your car.”

I nodded in the affirmative as Susie walks away with the ops team behind Brandon towards the car park. I turn around to gather the sales team and do a quick mental headcount before proceeding towards the same car park as Brandon only to be greeted by Saanvi.

“I know your car still have room!” She said chirpily.

“Yea but ops supposed to go with Brandon.” I respond.

“Well, I don’t want to go with Brandon!” She said confidently, turning around and walks to my car.

My pelvis retracts and pushes forward again. Everything begins slowing to a crawl. My senses heighten as I could feel the pleasure from my skin through the thin rubber wrapping gliding slowly through the uneven walls of her warm pussy.

I sneezed again for the third time. The damn theatre was cold as fuck.

“You okay?” She whispered softly.

“Yeah, yeah, just a little cold. No big deal.” I respond with a smile.

A blue beam exploded before the screen as Kang the Conqueror started yelling, burning away any living thing in front of him with energy blasts from his hand. What an actor. Heh.

I felt a warmth on my left hand. As I turn my head around, Saanvi smiles at me as she picks up my left hand with both her hands, interlocking mine with her right hand while rubbing the other side of my palm with her left.

“Should be warmer now!” She said with a grin.

That…Was…very nice of her.

My pelvis retracts and pushes forward again.

The sensation peaks. Saanvi’s thick eyebrows are frowning harder than before as she maintains her eye contact. Her dark brown eyes seem to be dilating as her black pupil expanded slightly. She bites her teeth harder than before as her painful moan starts to turn very quickly into a loud static ring. From between the loud static ring and my ears, I could hear my own heartbeat. It felt as if all the air in our bedroom have been sucked out into the cold vacuum of space. And in that deep silent, that static ringing noise, a faint heartbeat. I can hear my own heartbeat. But wait, it’s at a difference pace. I can hear two heartbeats. One clearly between my ears, the other one so faintly across me. A strong heartbeat, a warm and loving heartbeat, Saanvi’s heartbeat. What is this? Am I having a heart attack or something? Why is everything moving so slowly around me. Her eyes began to shut, slowly while she is still biting on her teeth. That sharp collarbone, that cheekbone. Those thick luscious eyebrows, frowning. Her look in her perfect entirety, vulnerable in front of me. The ringing starts to soften and the second heartbeat starts to fade away. I am breathing from my nose again and my both my feet is back on solid footing. My body pressed against Saanvi, on top of Saanvi as I began to feel a strong, sharp, and piercing sensation at the bottom of my penis.

I had an orgasm, not a heart attack.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

PART VII
---- FROM ME TO YOU, ----

I’m lying flatly on my bed facing the ceiling. Saanvi’s head is resting on my sweaty right chest as I exhale deeply. Her middle finger tracing around the areola of my left chest, softly.

“What happened?” I asked softly.

Saanvi stops playing with my areola and prop her head, supporting her chin with both her palms on my right chest.

“You said you are about to cum. And then I started looking at you, and you started looking into me. And you just keep looking and then stop moving. Your body stiff up a lot and I think you just continue to look at me, I’m not sure. And then your bottom grows harder a lot which I didn’t know it still can do that, and then you start moaning a bit, which sounds very girly.”

“Wait, really? How do I sound when I moan?” I asked curiously.

She pursed her lips and rolled her eyeballs up her head as if trying to recall the sound, clears her throat and started moaning like what I would assume is the mating call of a horny old moose.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

She breaks into a soft laughter as I roll my eyes.

“No shot.” I defended myself.

“I’m serious.” She replied.

“Then what happens?” I continued.

“Then you give me a weird facial expression. Pull out of me and start lying down on your back looking at the ceiling.”

“Okayyy.” I continued.

“Then like that lor. You just lay here for one minute looking at the ceiling.”

“Ohhh.” I exclaimed in respond to her answer.

“Wait, did you, did you cum?” I asked, genuinely concerned.

“No, I don’t think so.” She replied.

“Not even just now when I was licking your,” I asked while placing my right hand softly on her pussy from underneath her butt. She did not flinch the slightest as if fully comfortable with my physical contact.

“No, I don’t think so, just very dizzy just now when you were licking down there.” She replied softly.

“Har okay. Give me a minute and let me try again. I make you cum before we sleep, okay?”

Her head still prop up on my chest with both her hands. She closes her eye, let off a wide grin and shakes her head.

“Maybe next time. You’re tired already.” She whispered softly.

“You serious?” I replied, confused by her selflessness.

“It’s my gift, to you.” She said, as she summons a jolt of strength and pushes herself off the bed. The warm city light lands softly on the back of her body. Her spine clearly defined; her skinny body curves ever so slightly inwards around her hips. Her bottom tiny yet firm. As I was admiring the view of this perfect human being, she walks towards the table, pulls out a few pieces of tissue paper and started wiping her lower body briefly before pulling out a few pieces of tissue paper and climbs on top of the bed.

She pulls the soaking condom from my penis and wraps it with the tissue as my penis starts to deflate. I took a deep breath and accidentally dozes off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1