The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Yes I did ask if I can bring back, she said no, nothing to wear hahaha
Don’t need to wear then
Not sure about your ML, but most of them either sleep in the shop or they live nearby
Old 13-11-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from an early morning session with her this morning. Deepavali public holiday

Only managed to lick one side of her armpits down her breast to the nipples. Because her other armpit was “shut” as she was focusing on my little bro with me lying on top of her. Went for a short breakfast with her after that before driving her home

Till my vitamin M recovers.
Old 13-11-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Just came back from an early morning session with her this morning. Deepavali public holiday

Only managed to lick one side of her armpits down her breast to the nipples. Because her other armpit was “shut” as she was focusing on my little bro with me lying on top of her. Went for a short breakfast with her after that before driving her home

Till my vitamin M recovers.
Wondering how much you been spending on her each time that you need to wait for your vitamin M gotta recover to have another go at her.
Old 13-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3501 / Power: 18
oldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I have a ml like finger poke me asshole in doggy and 4 legs up post... during second half my section. Pervert is she used my sperm to spare my groin area and another hand keep edging my rod tips that I will shoot second wave after sometime.bro, don't ask me her contact bcz she doesn't like me share .
Old 13-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wondering how much you been spending on her each time that you need to wait for your vitamin M gotta recover to have another go at her.
She charges the usual FJ price. Of course expensive than your ML. You are quite lucky already

I meet up with her on avg once every week. I still have my vehicle to support, etc. better to save hohoho
Old 13-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She charges the usual FJ price. Of course expensive than your ML. You are quite lucky already

I meet up with her on avg once every week. I still have my vehicle to support, etc. better to save hohoho
Actually, my ML doesn't ask me for anything anymore ever since she gives her body to me. She doesn't want me to spend too much on her, just wants me to visit her. Currently I visit her 3 times a week and I give her something to get her day going. Now I don't have to find another girl cuz she can satisfy whatever I need.

Not sure what kind of ML girl you is yours. My colleague's friend also has a ML like this, so I'm sure there are many other MLs like this around in SG. She did hint of not being a ML to do a regular job so I'm thinking of how to keep her.
Old 13-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Actually, my ML doesn't ask me for anything anymore ever since she gives her body to me. She doesn't want me to spend too much on her, just wants me to visit her. Currently I visit her 3 times a week and I give her something to get her day going. Now I don't have to find another girl cuz she can satisfy whatever I need.

Not sure what kind of ML girl you is yours. My colleague's friend also has a ML like this, so I'm sure there are many other MLs like this around in SG. She did hint of not being a ML to do a regular job so I'm thinking of how to keep her.
Your colleague’s friend. His ML also quit the scene already? Used to be a ML? Like mine?

Might be such coincidence same person lol
Old 13-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all

There was a ML in M hotel many years ago which I visited a few times … chatted dirty to her in wc and she asked me what was my fantasy and I told her to insert an anal plug into her .. I was expecting her to say no and stop contact .. but she said to try in our next meet .. I can’t find one real one so brought a small smooth rod made of stone ( think is some kitchen utensil haha) … too bad even with oil cannot force the head in … I can remember the scene she was spread wide with loads of oil but just can’t force it… I just used fingers and also fucked her there raw … most stupid abd pervert experience 😁😂
Old 13-11-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

when in missionary posn, would bring her feet to my face and smell them, and then lick and suck her toes (provided no HK feet)

when in doggy posn, would make my left finger sloppy with my saliva and massage her anus, and then slowly push my finger in. once it go all the way in, i start to finger her ass slowly (some ladies dun like, so YMMV)

pew pew

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 15-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

I guess 1 of the things I did was to have the sex first before the massage. CIP in her, rest for awhile then flipped over and have have her sitting on top with cum flowing out while giving me the massage. Did it during her period as well ...
Old 15-11-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

I also gave 2 big hickies to my regular ML on the neck previously .

Kpkb a bit after she cleaned up.. but was ok during subsequent visit.

Only reminded me not to do it again haha.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
I also gave 2 big hickies to my regular ML on the neck previously .

Kpkb a bit after she cleaned up.. but was ok during subsequent visit.

Only reminded me not to do it again haha.
Lucky you. Your ML didn’t have any super huge reaction after you give her the hickeys. Guess her temper should be okay. Mine in Jalan Besar also, her temper quite okay, she only gave me the unhappy face after she noticed the hickey

Felt like giving my ex ML one. But I am aware she’s the type that cannot play. Huge temper. Even i suck on her when having sex, she will use her hand to block here and there and remind me “轻一点” cos she noticed a few times there’s some red spots after the sex with me. She even told me she will really get angry
Old 15-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even i suck on her when having sex, she will use her hand to block here and there and remind me “轻一点” cos she noticed a few times there’s some red spots after the sex with me. She even told me she will really get angry
Did you try the fingers interlock move that I shared previously?
Old 15-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Pity nope😅 you can refer my post #32

Only managed to lick one side of her armpits down her breast to the nipples. Because her other armpit was “shut” as she was focusing on my little bro with me lying on top of her. To make me hard first. Lol
Old 15-11-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyway thanks alot. Up you back

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1