The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
popsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time fucking a ladyboy, will i get hiv?

K im gonna tell u my step.

No french, just kissed her lips once.
Bj for me with a cd. I bj for her with cd. Fucker her arse with cd. Cum on her face -no sucking, just cum- full stop.

Any risk?
Old 02-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time fucking a ladyboy, will i get hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsex View Post
K im gonna tell u my step.

No french, just kissed her lips once.
Bj for me with a cd. I bj for her with cd. Fucker her arse with cd. Cum on her face -no sucking, just cum- full stop.

Any risk?
Provided the condom did its job, the risk is virtually zero. However, you should be very careful when indulging in anal sex with a condom as condoms were not designed to withstand the additional stresses that anal sex introduces. You should use the thickest condom you can find and make sure there is plenty of lube throughout the session.

If a condom breaks during anal sex, you are at high risk of catching HIV if the person your are sodomising is HIV+.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Provided the condom did its job, the risk is virtually zero. However, you should be very careful when indulging in anal sex with a condom as condoms were not designed to withstand the additional stresses that anal sex introduces. You should use the thickest condom you can find and make sure there is plenty of lube throughout the session.

If a condom breaks during anal sex, you are at high risk of catching HIV if the person your are sodomising is HIV+.
I used the condom which is provided by her... is this ok?
Old 02-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remember NEVER to do raw.

By the way, even condoms offer no protection against STDs such as herpes or genital warts, if there is skin to skin contact and active germ cells of infected party come into touch with the other party. A thorough bath immediately (if possible) with soap on all possible exposed parts is recommended after the fun.

If want to chiong, take safety precautions seriously and practise them religiously and you should be fine barring, any exceptional conditions.

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebeque View Post
Remember NEVER to do raw.

By the way, even condoms offer no protection against STDs such as herpes or genital warts, if there is skin to skin contact and active germ cells of infected party come into touch with the other party. A thorough bath immediately (if possible) with soap on all possible exposed parts is recommended after the fun.

If want to chiong, take safety precautions seriously and practise them religiously and you should be fine barring, any exceptional conditions.

Cheers.
I did wash my penis after having the fun.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did wash my penis after having the fun.
Washing your penis after the deed is done is not going to make any difference. Transmission, if it does happen, will take place during intercourse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I used the condom which is provided by her... is this ok?
How would I know whether it's OK.

It all depends upon whether she's trying play safe or save money. If she's trying to save on overheads, she's not going to buy the best. She'll purchase the cheapest which can extremely risky.

Neither would she ensure that they are properly stored and have not expired.

I suggest you stop playing this high risk game until you're up to speed regarding what safe sex is all about.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
How would I know whether it's OK.

It all depends upon whether she's trying play safe or save money. If she's trying to save on overheads, she's not going to buy the best. She'll purchase the cheapest which can extremely risky.

Neither would she ensure that they are properly stored and have not expired.

I suggest you stop playing this high risk game until you're up to speed regarding what safe sex is all about.
Before we start she asked me to wash my penis first, not sure whether she plays safe? Should I get a check on me?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Before we start she asked me to wash my penis first, not sure whether she plays safe? Should I get a check on me?
She asked you to wash your penis simply because she doesn't want to smell your unwashed dick. Washing does nothing to prevent STDs.

I've already told you that if the condom did not break, you're pretty safe. However, from the questions your ask, it's pretty obvious that you're ignorant as to what constitutes safe sex. You're playing a dangerous game of russian roulette if you don't know the basics.

I suggest you take a break and educate yourself first.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a few pointers (sorry with some repetition) :

1 Never do RAW into the arsehole or cunt or let him use his mouth on your dick without it being covered by a condom. Reasons - risks of infection highest at the point of release of your sperms, a slight vacuum is created at the tip of your cock. This slight vacuum will cause your cock to draw in some of his juices into your body. If you do raw, the germs follow through into your body. Also any infection or germs he might have in his arse or mouth will directly infect the entire areas of your cock that are in contact. Further, the arse is a passage way through which digested waste pass through and obviously contain many germs, any one of which might infect or affect you.
2 If you use a condom, make sure you put it on properly and have it covered up your entire cock for reasons above.
3 If he ask you to wash your dick before hand or your even help you to wash, actually he is checking you out for any obvious signs of infection (rashes, redness, etc). You have the right to do the same to him under proper bright lights too. Should you detect any signs or suspect any abnormality, best to end the session, promto. Germs like herpes and genital warts are spread by shedded cell materials from infected party who comes into direct skin to skin contact with the other party.
4 Don't allow him to do raw on you, that is, he did not wear a condom and let you continue with the acts. Same reasons as above as his germs might directly come into contact with you or be shot into your body.
5 Whist the risks of infection are always there with an infected partner, but if you can, at the very very very first opportunity, urinate after the act (even if a condom was used). Next, go wash you dick and whole body immediately and thoroughly with soap and lots of water, at least to reduce the risks of infected, shedded cells remaining on your body.
6 Don't stinged, buy your own condoms, preferably the best with some anti viral application (Durex). In one session, you may use more than one, so be prepared for more than one. Use one for bj, one for arse(cunt), if needed. Don't use the same one for two activities as the first activity may have already contaminated the condom during the first activity. The contamination risks being spread around between both of you in the midst of the licking, sucking and fucking.

There are many many other considerations in ensure that safe sex is practised. I cannot tell you all as some you have to gain by experience or information gathered from friends, internet, etc. Learn from them and gather your wisdom from experience, observations and direct knowledge.

Just be sure tht you are prepared before you jump on the next gua that comes along. By the way, same basic rules also apply to choining with FL, WL, etc.

Of course, best is to find one stable partner, make sure he/she is safe and carry on.

Cheers
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebeque View Post
If you use a condom, make sure you put it on properly and have it covered
up your entire cock
Really good tips
Old 13-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
pussyslime1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if u r worried, y u fuck her in the first place?
Old 17-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
LuckyStrikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime1 View Post
Lol true
Old 26-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime1 View Post
Exactly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1