The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Anyone tat will french ?
Certainly there are. Those MLs who are known FLs (old-timers Yang Yang, Niko or newer Dan Dan) did provide, I'm sure. For MLs, there are quite a number among the newcomers and the taller ones. But YMMV. Don't know if they are selective about it. So no disclosure of names here.

For MLs who are no longer listed, I visited An Yi once. She came together with Ke Ying. Ke Ying could french with me readily during our sessions. During the massage and hj session with An Yi, towards the end she gamely give me a long lip kiss which later became dfk. After I unloaded, she told me she did not want to see me again ... being not open to kissing! Being young and attractive, An Yi had long string of customers daily.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
onestick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo. added their numbers, dont seem to see them on wechat. how do u normally communicate with them? through sms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Good to know there are brothers here who support Love, (W and Ki Ki). Although they are quite pleasant/attractive, I find them not suitable due to their restriction on kissing/frenching and lack of gfe. Would not rtm after one visit. But I am sure they have their regular supporters!
Old 08-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Josekj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Age accurate.
Looks: 8/10 (In person is more beautiful than the photo posted)
Body: 9/10 (curves in all the right places)
Attitude: 10/10 (cheerful gal and can hold a good conversation as well)
Massage: 7/10 (room to improve)
GFE: 10/10 Worth to RTM. Bros who want a good massage by a cute, sexy lady won’t be disappointed.

Just my humble opinion. Hope other Bros will support her.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gk2304 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/eva-massage/

Hi bros anyone tried this? Reviews like all very good. $100 2 shots like so hard to find already.

Used to be ok when work in MP. Need to top up to remove top.
Rush service nowadays.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Any recent FR for https://sglonelyguy-20.com/su-xiao-massage/
I have search but FRs seems mixed and quite a while back liao… haha..

Can PM me if don’t want to post.. haha..
Old 09-03-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hi. Giving a MR for Anna. There are two Anna, so don’t get confuse.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anna-massage/

Her venue is incorrect. Is in a massage shop, no private room. Just curtains.
So I guess that’s the reason for no full nude massage even though it is full nude.

Her look is about early/mid 30s ba.
Figure is slim. Boobs B size ba. Is soft and ample for me.

She will want you to pay the shop entrance fee of $60 first if is an Hr. However, I told her I will use paylah to pay her one shot. She’s ok.

Her massage is not bad though. There’s strength. But not to the sore/ acupuncture point… oil massage not bad. Quite comfortable.

I ask why no full nude. She said it will be extra cost although I told her it’s already stated in website. She said there might be some wrong info. Well, whatever, I don’t really care about her in full nude too.

Before Hj, she will ask if can transfer her $110 first or not. I find it weird as this is not the norm. I told her that I will transfer her full after everything as I’m lazy to get phone and log into app in the middle of business.want to prevent spoiling mood.

Her HJ is good. Smooth and not too tight. Can roam with shirt on. So offset no full nude thing.

Oh. Since is curtain massage shop, need to walk quite openly to toilet. Fyi

Damage:110/60. Didn’t bother to extend.
Rtm: no

Just a humble Mr. Have a good day!

Bro, the other Anna is not good too. So no need to separate your ML. Hahaha 😝

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-03-2023 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
You may want to check out the recent comments on this page:
https://isyou-15.com/model/eva-2207/
latest translate for her for bros who dk chinese:

basically looks is there but throughout the session full clothed, never take off clothes at all and what she said word for word is that a customer can only stay 30minutes, after 20mins will start to rush u.. massage usually is 1 hour, 30 mins can do what shit? still quote 2 HJ, totally impossible
Old 09-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/

Tall, slim and fair.

She displayed good attitude and friendly throughout.
No black face and never touch phone during massage n sensual

As mentioned in previous MRs, she is good in massage. She told me she work as a clean masseuse back in China.

Very good catbath and some finger tingling.

She got big brown protruding nipples. Bros who like this can go look for her.

After shooting out, she gave me a shoulder massage since still have time.

Not a time watcher and I left the room in 55 mins. Time well spent.
Pretty much agree with this FR which highlights Xia Xia's consistency. But for bros who find armpit hair a major turn off, please take note as she doesn't keep them shaved
Old 09-03-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NicholasDeane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tang-tang-massage/

FR on Tang Tang

Looks: Exactly or even slightly more better looking in person.

Figure: Petite nice figure, Soft natural Cs, quite a sight to behold and definitely good to hold!

Massage: 08/10. I think its okay, I prefer strong massages.

BBBJ & HJ: 10/10. Really great tongue action, and lots of efforts put in. If you visit her, I would recommend you definitely go for it!

Ear Picking: 10/10. Definitely another highlight for visiting her. Damn shiok.

GFE: 10/10. First time visiting her, really easy to break the ice with her.

Damage: As per Ad.

RTM: Definitely will go.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Pretty much agree with this FR which highlights Xia Xia's consistency. But for bros who find armpit hair a major turn off, please take note as she doesn't keep them shaved
I see this tall sexy babe at least once a week and I have never seen her with an undergrowth. perhaps you had an early appointment on her shave day. Lol.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all

A lil bird told me that Sally might be back
Old 09-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
latest translate for her for bros who dk chinese:

basically looks is there but throughout the session full clothed, never take off clothes at all and what she said word for word is that a customer can only stay 30minutes, after 20mins will start to rush u.. massage usually is 1 hour, 30 mins can do what shit? still quote 2 HJ, totally impossible
Yes. Need to top up to take off. But she did try to provide 2 shots. Fired 1. Den a lousy short massage. Den tried to get u off for the 2nd shot.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
During the massage and hj session with An Yi, towards the end she gamely give me a long lip kiss which later became dfk. After I unloaded, she told me she did not want to see me again ... being not open to kissing! Being young and attractive, An Yi had long string of customers daily.
She really said “she did not want to see you again”?
Sounds terribly harsh.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Public Service Announcement:

There has been a few "bros" who PM-ed me asking me for locations of some MLs here. They might be AV posing as bros to get more info to plan their next wind.

Beware.

I am one of the bro which you mentioned.
Understand your concerns about AV.
Reason for asking location first is cos i have time restriction on traveling to area which is too far away from my workplace in Balestier/Novena area.
Which is why nowadays i can only patron ML/FL in this area.

Ejazz
Old 09-03-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
He probably forced the DFK on her.
I know her a little bit after seeing her a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
She really said “she did not want to see you again”?
Sounds terribly harsh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1