The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold
GL CAT80 FRs (wef 2005)

Hi all bros. I am starting this new thread as the $80 recommendation has too many pages. Indeed they have good recommendations. But sometime can scroll until siao . Also can read from last post up...but sometimes confusing especially for newbies. And lastly some info might not be acurate as the WL's change Cat...or just plainly retire. This thread will represent the year 2005. Maybe for 2006 we can have a new thread and boss can archive the older threads. At any one time, we should have at least 1 years info.

Therfore this thread should help all GL Bonkers who wanna Get someCAT80 action. I will try my best to collate the recent infos/FRs by bros and post it here.Pls do understand that only new posts should be placed here. In a bid to save bandwith...i will link all previous posts in this year. If i missed out any ...pls pm me.

Pls understand that this thread should mainly be a FR thread...more of a guide. Lets try not to turn this into a TCSS thread okie?

Let me start the ball rolling.............
The thin line between entertainment and war

Some of my FRs
Old 29-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold
FR on An An

FR on An An (by Konkek Johnson)

FR on An An (Part 1)

FR on An An (Part 2)

Some of my FRs

Last edited by Konkek Johnson; 29-06-2005 at 11:42 PM.
Old 29-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL CAT80 FRs (wef 2005)

Hurray bro KONKEK.. Finally a new thread for CAT80 had started..

Now will be my contribution...

FR on ROSE..

Wanted to call a FL but lost her contact.. Feel so horny no choice went down to GL28H??.. forget the number again..

Reach there, ask OKT that want good one today as scare get back someone like black face AN-AN then sianz... remember that some Bro in the forum recommend Rose is gd.. so ask OKT to call her here...

ROSE came.. a normal looking girl came in.. wearing sexy yellow mini skirt and a black scarf.. looks quite ok so proceed to the room..

This time i got smarter, went in room take off clothes already... ROSE say i urgent ar.. i say fast fast better then slow slow.. look at her take off her sexy skirt, a little small belly and a Cup A-B (.)(.) (i guess).. Bathing quite SOP and went out to dry myself.. hoping today will enjoy again man..

She came out and start to Catbath me from my ear to TOES!! shiok man, she like to autoroam from the balls and the ass.. really damn good feelings.. her toe sucking also make me high high... start to BBBJ me and she really lick the shaft clean, keep on licking my shaft and teasing my brother small head..

She capped me without me noticing, and start to ride me.. really enjoying myself as she go up and down... the room air-con maybe not cold enuff as she keep saying hot and sweating.. as i am feeling hot too (Not from the sex,, really room abit sux).. changed to missionary then to doggie... and still cannot cum.. she ask me isit too hot cannot cum as the room timing had reach.. i say ya lor.. never expect her to BJ me again, must really praise her that she is indeed very hard-working and trying to please.. AFter awhile, she ride me until i explode into the CD.. she was sweating and complain that this HSE got the lousiest Air-Con system in GL.. and i must agree manzz... although nice interior but poor air-conditioning...

She bath me and TCSS while we gettting prepare to leave..

RATINGS:

Looks : 6.5/10

Body : 6/10 (a little tummy which i honestly dun really like)

Boobs : A-B Cup (not really small but feeling quite nice)

Catbath: 8.5/10 (Really like her licking from head to toe)

AR: 7.5/10 (Well done!!)

BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Quite hard-working )

FJ: 8/10 (Obedient in changing of position, moaning sound quite ok)

Attitude : 8/10 (hard working.. aim to please..)

RTF: wanna try others 1st..

Thanks for reading my FR..

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 29-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

FR on Rose

FR on Julie(by Angkong25)

FR on Julie

Some of my FRs

Last edited by Konkek Johnson; 30-06-2005 at 12:10 AM.
Old 29-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on AN-AN..

1st try on CAT80 but posting here so to make this thread lively man
have tried her around the beginning of JUNE
(really inspired by Bro Konkek to write this FR)

Went down to L16H??, forgotton which house actually.. Although i did read thru the forum and wanted to go to tommy's place.. but when reached totally forget everything including the hse and gal's name..

Enter the Hse, OKT ask me which gal i will like to call, so just told him to recommend, he told me to sit and relax for awhile... Heart beating fast fast fast.. little bit excited and little bit scared.. Arrival of AN-AN, short, slim with silky long hair and she gave me a quite glum look which spoil some of my mood.. but NVM.. just proceed to the room...

Once inside the room, she started to strip and I am still clothes ON.. really damn inexperience and maybe a little shy (haha) to strip man, she ask me to strip and gave me some unhappy look.. nvm.. proceed to shower.. SOP clean me thouroughly and TCSS but i forget what she said to me..Gave me a towel tro dry myself, the room is damn cold.. donno for what reason, maybe room too cold or too scared or watsoever, little bro starting to SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK...i thought Oh NO.. damn paiseh.. So try to relax myself lying on the bed..

An-An came out.. immediatley preparing tissue, the time she took was quite long as she preparing a few sets of them neatly.. the scene i quiite funny when a naked man lying on bed and the gal taking her time to prepare tissue..worst is that man's little brother started to SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK.. After all the preparation, she went up and told me turn around, starting to Catbath me from head to my ass., oh my virgin ass,she lifted up my legs and she really gave a assrim(is this phrase correct?), licking and sucking with her powerful tongue, i must agree with brother Konkek,, her tongue skill is extremely strong.. then she told me to turn over as she started to catbath me again from neck down to my little bro.. have some moments playing with her small boobs, but they are extremely soft to touch with, here come her BBBJ... she told me that when i cum must tell her.. OMG..here come the suction and power... up n down my rode, sidewards, in n out.. playing with my balls and she turn around at 69 position, i thought that she told me to lick or finger.. so i use my 2 finger to open the nice pinkish hole and when i try to insert my lovely finger into it, she turn around with a f-up look and say cannot finger.. WTF.. but NVM, i am quite enjoying the BBBJ, so no finger then no finger...

after the steamy BBBJ, she capped me and i suppose she should ride on me? but she told me to do her at missionary as she say she tired.. WTF.. but NVM again, i am just a first timer obedient kid following the queen order.. so she guide my didi to her rainforest and started the war.. in the entire FJ session, she moan abit but closed her eyes.. dun really like but nvm... after 5 min of missionary, i told her i tired and wanted her to ride me, she immediatelty grabbed my butt and ram ram ram herself towards me.. I thought again WTF, cannot change position? NVM X 3... when she grabbed my butt so tightly and pushing me in n out, the sound pheck!(is it suppose to be spell like this but i prefer BANG) BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.. the speed is like Fast n furious 1/2 and i cant last for more then 30 bangs.. my little brother surrender and just shoot the bullets everywhere conceding defeat.. after it, she took off the CD and clean my didi with a tissue n somethnig strange happen.. there are bits and parts of the TISSUES sticking on my little brother and near suffocating him but she never notice.. and WTF again.. but NVM X4 as the session is ending..

She bath me and tcss abit then we left...

Overall, i am really satisfied with the AJ and BBBj.. really shiok.. but attitude abti bad..

OVERALL RATING:

Looks : 6/10 (not appeasing to me but maybe to other Bro.)

Body : 6.5/10 (rather petite)

Boobs: Cup A

Catbath: 7/10 (Not bad)

AJ: 8/10 (cannot tahan really, maybe i too noob)

BBBJ : 8/10 ( really damn shiok and the suction is so strong with sound effect)

FJ : 5.5/10 (not really enjoyable, maybe BBBJ n AJ too good.. and don't accomadate to changing of position)

Attitude: 5/10 (glummy face, like owe her $$$ )

RTF: should be no due to poor attitude..

P.S = Overall An-An skill is good.. but maybe i call her on the wrong day..

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 29-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkek Johnson
FR on An An (by Konkek Johnson)

FR on An An (Part 1)

FR on An An (Part 2)

wow start new thread huh..???? i also support lo..
Old 30-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Samster

Re: FR on An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
wow start new thread huh..???? i also support lo..
Thanks boss.....u no need to say lah....i know i always have ur support....

on a separate note.....the "VIEW" was very good.....

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkek Johnson
Hi all bros. I am starting this new thread as the $80 recommendation has too ....Let me start the ball rolling.............
Well done bro!

Cheer!
Old 30-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

To re-cap my earlier instructions, pls only post new posts here....that means Frs that were not written yet. If ur FR exist in another thread, link it like what i have done. If u do not know how to link...just pm me and i will help put it up for you. By this way its more effective and bandwith/web space is saved.

Heres to a better bonkability for CAT80s.............On Y Va

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Samster

FR on Rose

Another FR on Rose (by Duke)

FR on Rose

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

FR on Lai Lai

FR on Lai Lai (by Jhansolo)

FR on Lai Lai

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

FR on Xiao Tian

FR on Xiao Tian (by hahapo)

FR on Xiao Tian

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

FR on Jean

FR on Jean(by so good)

FR on Jean

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

FR on Jessica

FR on Jessica (by Konkek Johnson)

FR on Jessica (Malay)

Some of my FRs
Old 30-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

FR on Zhiling

FR on Zhiling (by Khoratian)

FR on Zhiling

Some of my FRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1