The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM Nina at her new location and frequent cheongster should know this area.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/nina-massage/

What you see is what you get just that she had gotten a little meatier compared to previous stint. Definitely worth it for the service and sensual provided by her. Boobs, ass and long leg lovers, don’t miss this!
Old Today, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 186392 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Ohh she back! Time to pay her a visit! Still same location along the legendary bents road?

Btw, anyone know is W coming back??
Old Today, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

As I felt, it’s true. Had a bad feeling thus hesitated. Was skipping her until I tried other fls/mls that already had good reviews. Since there was still no review, I thought I will go ahead to experience.

As expected, many used condoms wrappers were laying around. Top up is available and prices are not fixed. I paid more than usual atas TT FL price. I was thinking hard that that many condoms without a single review must be good to take a go. Sigh.

Photo is her but her face look mid twenty under bright light. Still consider cute pretty I guess. Has a petite nubile body with A-cup boobs. Shaved with a good looking pink pussy. A little perky butt. Hj was alright, she knows what she’s doing. Painting allowed. 5G roam allowed. Sensual tease was passable with full nude and kisses. All good up till here for hj package. Bbbj was nothing; price is not fix as well. Fj was just so terrible for me. There is no massage. Very chatty, be aware of your time spend tcss. A true hongkie, so not be surprise with her multilingual replies. Location is apt, not hotel.

Another thing to note, time management was quite bad as she self manage. And when I went up, bump into a bro before me, then when I left, bump into another bro after me. All when I told her just before I left, still happened.

Overall, it’s a extremely low quality experience for me because I took the fj. Otherwise, hj should be alright with 5G roam and painting. But price is 3B.

Rtm/rtf? Never.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tian-xin/
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

As I felt, it’s true. Had a bad feeling thus hesitated. Was skipping her until I tried other fls/mls that already had good reviews. Since there was still no review, I thought I will go ahead to experience.

As expected, many used condoms wrappers were laying around. Top up is available and prices are not fixed. I paid more than usual atas TT FL price. I was thinking hard that that many condoms without a single review must be good to take a go. Sigh.

Photo is her but her face look mid twenty under bright light. Still consider cute pretty I guess. Has a petite nubile body with A-cup boobs. Shaved with a good looking pink pussy. A little perky butt. Hj was alright, she knows what she’s doing. Painting allowed. 5G roam allowed. Sensual tease was passable with full nude and kisses. All good up till here for hj package. Bbbj was nothing; price is not fix as well. Fj was just so terrible for me. There is no massage. Very chatty, be aware of your time spend tcss. A true hongkie, so not be surprise with her multilingual replies. Location is apt, not hotel.

Another thing to note, time management was quite bad as she self manage. And when I went up, bump into a bro before me, then when I left, bump into another bro after me. All when I told her just before I left, still happened.

Overall, it’s a extremely low quality experience for me because I took the fj. Otherwise, hj should be alright with 5G roam and painting. But price is 3B.

Rtm/rtf? Never.

Thanks for the commando. I was tempted as she looks very cute in her video. Now can skip. Up your rep.

Now I can think about trying Sa Sa instead. Any bro has tried?
Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

To be clear, the bumping was because of the customer of the room mate right? Same experience, maybe u bumped into me or i bumped into u. Thats why i dont like to visit shared condo ML but had never bumped into other bros before. They dont take security seriously and walk FN around the house casually. The place also felt messy and badly managed by these young girls. Luckily when showering never bump into another bro.
On a side note i felt tian xin looks a bit like gillian chung though, got the hk vibe. But not going to rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1