The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tkk1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can someone share the picture of no 72? Thanks
Old 04-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Tkk1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro.. can share the no 72 picture to us.? Thanks
Old 04-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 8
Unitek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnitek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnitek is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by karasken View Post
What time amansari close?
Close at 3am I think. But better to go there before 12am.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Ya her wechat pics of the hospital... look serious man
waaa...what happened?
Old 05-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

hasdiwjd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any update on the girls available?
Old 05-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
moonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody going in today?
Old 05-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taolanpa View Post
To me both 309 and 39 all give me poor service. Keep asking me to pump quickly and close the deal. No good no good.
Bro, maybe its because U have good stamina lar.

I always 10-15 mins only... plus, bathing only 20mins++... In fact, the gals (309 and 39) will still cuddle and chit chat further for another few mins

Only got one gal always hurrying me but her face and figure makes up for it but now I also sianz to call her again since she totally not in the mood to serve me...
Old 06-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

went to today mall to check out Angels Club with my friend on Fri, but there were no girls. we probably went too early, as we reached there at 1 pm. the decor were very new, but the settings doesn't look as inviting as Amansari. They even have 2 dart machine at the entrance. There weren't any "Viewing Gallery" at the canteen itself. I read that there was a movie theatre upstairs, but we didn't check it out. spoke to the OKT, he told us that they had 1 PRC, 3 Viet and the rest were Thais. but my friend was more keen on pho, so off we went to Amansaria.

we reached Amansari around 1.30 pm and saw just a handful of thai girls. so we sat down and lobo a bit while enjoying the kampung chicken eggs with around 6 to 7 customers.

we spoke to one of the funny OKT, was was checking out the performance of the different girls. i was keen on the petty Indon girl, but the OKT said her performance was average. The 2 Viet girls that were sitting quietly actually looked stunning.

slowly we saw the girls coming in and so we went to change into our robe to standby for any girls that might catch our eyes.

when we were back at 2.15. there were already sitting 15 girls. The 2 Viet girls were also taken by another 2 bros. My friend had his eyes fixed on one of the Viet girl and made his pick. I also picked another Chinese looking Viet girl, who I thought kinda cute. When both girls were sitting with us, I casually asked the OKT which girl is 192 (I was reading this thread while in Amansari), and that girl turned out to be the girl my friend had picked. In terms of look, she is tall, but doesn't looked stunning.

But one thing I can confirm is the performance of the girl, my friend was fully sextisfied.

As for my girl 176, she was kinda lazy. She will try to give you the full package service. But once she mount on top of me, my dick went soft. She was just not that experienced. BTW, she said she was only 20. She then unmounted and try to make me erect again. When I got erected again, she tried to pull me over to go for missionary. But I was tired, ain't really keen on servicing. So I went limp again, and I just lied down to rest. I pull out the condom and she tried to arouse me again.

Once erected, I tried for doggy. Initially the momentum was still ok, but as her legs spreading wider and wider, she began to feel tired. So she drew back her legs and my legs had to positioned outside her legs. Due to the awkward position, I thought I am going to lose my erection. But somehow or rather, I managed to finish off in that position.

Overall, I won't RTF 176 again.

I was asking the OKT about Thai 381 Aoi. He said she was tied up with a Japanese, and won't be back for a while. She gave me an unforgetable experience.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

it's been a long time since I last tried 176, only once but I did recall she have really really maximum gfe....
Old 06-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Unitek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnitek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnitek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
it's been a long time since I last tried 176, only once but I did recall she have really really maximum gfe....
Up you my humble one point for your sincere comment.

Agreed with you that 176 is having good GFE and good to communicate with.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonlim View Post
after reading all your fr, picked up much info about jb scene again. looks like this is the place to go. i used to chiong bluewave years back, but heard its populated with more matured folks alr. keep sharing! i'm noting down the numbers. only free to go in late nov have fun
Here you go for more FR. Another gem in Aman .

Number 136 (Viet)
Looks: Very sweet and cute looking, just 24 y/o. Her smile is too sweet…
Height: unable to judge properly. Maybe approx. 158 cm.
Figure: Very nice S-curved figure. Slims and with slight meaty where is necessary.
Boobs: Natural C I think. Good for boobs lover.
Complexion: Very good complexion. Skin is soft and smooth
Communication: Mandarin 9/10. Good to communicate with and excellent GFE feel. She is good in breaking ice and chatty. Smart & very friendly.
Blowjob: very good and gentle.

Add her into the summary comparison as follow (just based on what I feel during my experiences) one man meat maybe another man poison.

No#... GFE.... Looks... figure. BJ..... FJ
65.... 7/10... 9/10... 6/10...6/10...6/10
192... 5/10... 8/10... 9/10... 8/10...8/10
176... 7/10... 7/10... 6/10... 9/10...8/10
520... 6/10... 7/10... 7/10... 6/10...6/10
136…..9/10….8/10…..8/10…..8/10…8.5/10

Can see that she has high rating in various aspect. She is the 2nd best that I’ve encounter so far in Aman. Top is still the 39 . got the news that she is returning this weekend.

Last edited by Unitek; 06-11-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: better english
Old 06-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
As for my girl 176, she was kinda lazy. She will try to give you the full package service. But once she mount on top of me, my dick went soft. She was just not that experienced. BTW, she said she was only 20. She then unmounted and try to make me erect again. When I got erected again, she tried to pull me over to go for missionary. But I was tired, ain't really keen on servicing. So I went limp again, and I just lied down to rest. I pull out the condom and she tried to arouse me again.

Once erected, I tried for doggy. Initially the momentum was still ok, but as her legs spreading wider and wider, she began to feel tired. So she drew back her legs and my legs had to positioned outside her legs. Due to the awkward position, I thought I am going to lose my erection. But somehow or rather, I managed to finish off in that position.

Overall, I won't RTF 176 again.
First time I hear negative FR on 176. So far everyone I hear is positive. Especially in terms of gfe la.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
sorry for singing a different tune.. now that you guys talk about gfe, to be fair, she did have gfe, smiling, making small talk, frenching, kissing your neck, helping to shower.

my FR was just reviewing her bed skill, not a really thorough FR thou. partly because i was tired, and expecting to be served. hence my expectation was higher. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur View Post
First time I hear negative FR on 176. So far everyone I hear is positive. Especially in terms of gfe la.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
moonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Must depend on her mood one. Sometimes she is just tired/lazy then will ask you to do most of the work...
Old 09-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

HiBye85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone one going in this Fri?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1