The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Woman in viral SGH incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Too high class for the typical peasant class sinkie male staying in pigeon hole to up lah.
Tiagong her KTV mamasan pimp her out for $500 ST and $1.5K for overnight. Amongst her supporters are senior civil servants including a Dy Dir of a gahmen agency who looks for her quite regularly...... maybe because she has been servicing these senior civil servants that she tot she is someone important too and deserving of special treatment from the common serfs.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Woman in viral SGH incident

I bet this is not the first time this bitch has done that. Before she came to singapore, her mamasan already told her sinkies are balless and easily intimidated. Can do whatever she wants and get away with it. This kind of bitches don't dare to do that in angmo countries. If she talk like that to an american cop, she would have been tasered or worse. It's sinkies fault, they don't stand up against these assholes in their own country. Can see it every where. Sinkies being scolded by lup sup FTs in MRT, restaurants, stores etc. Not uncommon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1