The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
Where does retired WL's go to after their Prime ?

do they eventually get married?
or open hair salon,
or open small cafe
or even do private service from their flats ?

Does anyone remember Scotts View Health Center at the old Holiday Inn at Scott's Road ? August Chow, aka Cherry ?
Old 22-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 15
jadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does retired WL's go to after their Prime ?

some even get full time office jobs as they know they will get past their prime eventually. Some also hold on to their regulars for part time sesh to supplement their incomes. I still keep in touch with a few from the past who are in their 30s now.
Old 22-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Im curious, why does that interest you ?
Old 22-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Im curious, why does that interest you ?
U neber c his post history ah? U noob..

I passby nia.. carry on pls..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 22-10-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadkenth View Post
some even get full time office jobs as they know they will get past their prime eventually. Some also hold on to their regulars for part time sesh to supplement their incomes. I still keep in touch with a few from the past who are in their 30s now.
But as for sesh to supplement their incomes, I encounter personally, I myself has been in touch with ex MLs as well. But then no where much to go eh. Headache. Tried 81 some times but she not very keen as need to show her ID as well. I suggest day use hotel, she told me not to waste money if we only do once. The rest of the time wasted.

Where else? The problem we faced is no place to go. My hse and her hse can’t. Other than that, unless her friend spa/shop
Old 22-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

jadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
But as for sesh to supplement their incomes, I encounter personally, I myself has been in touch with ex MLs as well. But then no where much to go eh. Headache. Tried 81 some times but she not very keen as need to show her ID as well. I suggest day use hotel, she told me not to waste money if we only do once. The rest of the time wasted.

Where else? The problem we faced is no place to go. My hse and her hse can’t. Other than that, unless her friend spa/shop
Car (but tends to be uncomfortable and risky if you know what I mean). Dayuse or FLOW is most straightforward. Choose the hotels which best suit your budget and timing. End of the day, it’s the quality of time and place that makes the experience worthwhile imho
Old 23-10-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Car (but tends to be uncomfortable and risky if you know what I mean). Dayuse or FLOW is most straightforward. Choose the hotels which best suit your budget and timing. End of the day, it’s the quality of time and place that makes the experience worthwhile imho
Car i tried only once, I myself I don’t really like. Not much feel. Dayuse as mentioned in my previous post is that she felt is a waste of money after 1 shot as she might be leaving after. Unless I convince her 2-3 shots for the whole duration of the day hotel.
FLOW? I didn’t heard of before. Will go check this out.
Old 24-10-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Where does retired WL's go to after their Prime ?

Quote:
Car i tried only once, I myself I don’t really like. Not much feel. Dayuse as mentioned in my previous post is that she felt is a waste of money after 1 shot as she might be leaving after. Unless I convince her 2-3 shots for the whole duration of the day hotel.
FLOW? I didn’t heard of before. Will go check this out.
sounds like she is quite conscious of you wasting money, perhaps you could just use the remaining time to use the facilities that the hotel offers (some offer sauna, steam room) while some have bathtub you can have a soak, relax and watch some cable tv and relax after a good release
Old 24-10-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
sounds like she is quite conscious of you wasting money, perhaps you could just use the remaining time to use the facilities that the hotel offers (some offer sauna, steam room) while some have bathtub you can have a soak, relax and watch some cable tv and relax after a good release
Thanks bro. Erm not entirely the reason. Part of it is because she’s got character and not the type that will hang out and stay after one shot, told me she felt uncomfortable to stay in the hotel room after 1 shot. She prefers to leave or both of us to go somewhere

On a side note, does those hotels in FLOW app, or eg Furama Hotel(havelock and city centre Chinatown) , although the receptionist wanted to register both IDs upon checking in, but can I do the check in first, and bring her up once done. In that way, she do not need to present her ID which she’s uncomfortable abt the record will be left in the database. Don’t think the receptionist will stop me bringing her up right? Unlike those in Hotel 81 in which the staffs there will monitor those ppl coming in and sure stop them if they heading to the lift without registering.
Any other bros here know?
Old 24-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. Erm not entirely the reason. Part of it is because she’s got character and not the type that will hang out and stay after one shot, told me she felt uncomfortable to stay in the hotel room after 1 shot. She prefers to leave or both of us to go somewhere

On a side note, does those hotels in FLOW app, or eg Furama Hotel(havelock and city centre Chinatown) , although the receptionist wanted to register both IDs upon checking in, but can I do the check in first, and bring her up once done. In that way, she do not need to present her ID which she’s uncomfortable abt the record will be left in the database. Don’t think the receptionist will stop me bringing her up right? Unlike those in Hotel 81 in which the staffs there will monitor those ppl coming in and sure stop them if they heading to the lift without registering.
not sure about those specific hotels but you’ll have to do some recce to see which hotels don’t require key card to lifts then you can single ID check in, will PM you more info.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:28 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I did multiple times in flow...ask you if you are 1 person...you just say yes...then give you key card...most important thing is your gal needs to be out of sight when you register...once you register as the hotel is busy not those in 81 where reception can view the incomings and outgoings...you can then go up the room with her....check out...same thing...just check out alone....ask her to wait

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 25-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I did multiple times in flow...ask you if you are 1 person...you just say yes...then give you key card...most important thing is your gal needs to be out of sight when you register...once you register as the hotel is busy not those in 81 where reception can view the incomings and outgoings...you can then go up the room with her....check out...same thing...just check out alone....ask her to wait
Thanks bro. Appreciate it. Great , will follow suit and declare to the receptionist I only 1 person. Will bring her up after that from the lift.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
good advise…
Old 25-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
sounds like she is quite conscious of you wasting money
That was what i was thinking as well, hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1