The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post

Bro ah rat, Wu Song, Senses, Naka Timo, Dyelook,

How is everyone?
Welcome back to celebrate CNY and then Valentine.
Old 30-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

for mlif i always use sugarbook.live, have been used it for few years and the search result is satisfying
Old 30-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Welcome back to celebrate CNY and then Valentine.
at least need to find a partner first, only then can celebrate
Old 30-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But not me ...how come miss me out n never jio this nice guy along last time...sigh
you mean you are not a nice guy?
Old 30-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodamen View Post
had one encountered a milf using wechat. but you might need to be patience, i waited for quite some time to get one.

i found her using people nearby and added her. i know she will accept because she is those doing massage one. from her photo, she looks around 40 but still consider not bad looking type. no photo on her body so i acted like a customer and went down to her massage to verify myself. but before i went down, i chatted with her on the services but she shared that there is no "special services", which is what i want it to be since i am trying to "hunt" for milf, not paid services.

when i went down, i was quite relieved as her body was still quite well maintained. not those typical saggy and fleshy, like still considered lean for a milf, about c cup. i prompted her again to test whether she got paid services but she insisted no. YES!

after that session, i tried spending more time chatting with her on wechat and finally got her to have dinner and send her back home. this happen a few times before we can proceeded with the main agenda. one thing good is that some of these foreigner stayed alone in a rented place, and so it is easy to find a chance to be alone with her where intimate talking and action can take place. save money for room too!

some of these are actually quite lonely too and need some "love". just need some time to break the wall and you can enjoy your hard work!
if people not feeling lonely, they will not use dating app lal
Old 31-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2928 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Don't spend too much time chatting, ask them out. Of course, the pretext is, you have risen their interest to meet you in person. Otherwise, even if you text them daily and their reply is always short, and never ask you anything in return, then you can more or less confirm, they are just not interested in you.
Lastly, unlike older men trying to date younger ladies, the older ladies will need some courage and confidence to be seen with younger men.
Old 31-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Don't spend too much time chatting, ask them out. Of course, the pretext is, you have risen their interest to meet you in person. Otherwise, even if you text them daily and their reply is always short, and never ask you anything in return, then you can more or less confirm, they are just not interested in you.
Lastly, unlike older men trying to date younger ladies, the older ladies will need some courage and confidence to be seen with younger men.
agree totally with bro junior_cannibal ...like the advice he gives here.. is v. good n true from a guy who knows the problem

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Totally agree.
If you don't meet, you don't even know if she is a real person or if she is a whale you wouldn't want to touch?
Therefore, the first meet is really important.
BTW, it goes both ways. She is there to check you out just like you are checking her out.
Old 31-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nothing is better than face to face, in person.
Old 31-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Totally agree.
If you don't meet, you don't even know if she is a real person or if she is a whale you wouldn't want to touch?
Therefore, the first meet is really important.
BTW, it goes both ways. She is there to check you out just like you are checking her out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Nothing is better than face to face, in person.
Agree with all the brothers mentioned above too. But most of them are too shy or scared to meet up in person face-to-face. They feel safer and would rather just enjoy chatting online only and simply refuse to meet.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 31-01-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2928 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Agree with all the brothers mentioned above too. But most of them are too shy or scared to meet up in person face-to-face. They feel safer and would rather just enjoy chatting online only and simply refuse to meet.
when a gal is too shy to meet, it's either she's a whale, a man disguised as a gal or she's actually just not intending to meet.
For me, if I were to ask to meet twice and it didn't happen, I would not ask again. Why waste time on someone who's not keen.
On one of the social app, I kenna the reverse, at least two ladies kept wanting to meet but I wasn't, at the end, kenna a mouthful from them for not wanting to meet.
Old 02-02-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Really good advice. Does anyone have advice for their emotional baggage and the "you just want to fuck me only right I want love and I have already seen it all from guys" type of stuff they always talk about? (seems to be common theme among them)
Old 02-02-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I was thinking about this when I first saw this pic....

However, a few years ago, my mistress bought a G-string and it has an opening at the pussy area and I could insert the dick without removing or shifting the string aside.
I cannot remember if I did her doggy? But the string at the back would appear to go straight into the pussy just like in this pic.

Maybe next time I can get her to wear that G-string so I can check it out?
Btw, it was a novelty and interesting, but when you have the "string" around and rubbing your dick, it wasn't super comfortable.
A little update on the above.

I had a session with my mistress yesterday (CNY eve).
Had her put on sexy lingerie and she chose a G-string with an opening at the pussy area.
It wasn't the same one from a few years ago where if I remember correctly, was red color and the pussy opening was quite small.
Just slightly bigger than my dick circumference. - I remembered it wasn't that comfortable because my dick would rub slightly against the opening.
The back is a string type like the earlier picture.

This time, she put on a black lacy one with a bigger pussy opening. - more comfortable for me because my dick doesn't rub against the sides.
The back is also a lacy T-shape. - It was a beautiful and erotic sight during doggy.
From above, it looks like the vertical lace goes right into my dick when I doggy her.

I will certainly check out what other G-strings she had the next time.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked up with 3 MILF in the last few months. All of them in mid 30. 2 married and 1 divorced.
Manage to up 2 of them in the first meet up and the most recent one only manage to up during the 3rd meet up.
Still in contact with all 3 of them and just manage to book a room 2 weeks ago and arrange to meet them at different timing.
It just take time, effort and most important patient with them. Will arrange another session later this month.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWL View Post
Hooked up with 3 MILF in the last few months. All of them in mid 30. 2 married and 1 divorced.
Manage to up 2 of them in the first meet up and the most recent one only manage to up during the 3rd meet up.
Still in contact with all 3 of them and just manage to book a room 2 weeks ago and arrange to meet them at different timing.
It just take time, effort and most important patient with them. Will arrange another session later this month.
Wow you up the 3 of them on same day different timing? Power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1