The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Persistent Lee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Thanks Bro Wins88 for sharing this true story.

To the ugly fat men (cutomers) of HFJ,

Please do not think that these singers will love you and also do not assume that these singers are highly educated & well-off back in their china hometown. They are better & cleaner than massage parlour girls or streetwalkers.

Please change that mentality

Look after your health well and not to worry about whether these singers can meet target or not. It is none of your concern.

Keep your money for your own use and food for your parents. Sometimes can spend a bit on social activities with friends. Do not be thrifty with your kins while you have the money to reserve tables, hang big flowers during the singer shows and hang the singer-manageress to show that you have money.

Do not remit money to these HFJ singers.

All I can say is those single fat men who find girlfriends in HFJ circuits are real losers in life and probably has no self confidence to find a real gf outside HFJ world.

Lastly, if you are an ugly fat man then you have accept this fact that the HFJ singers just want your money not you as a person. Live prudently in life.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
花场Escapefrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are certain business or lines of work that are karma neutral.
In fact most of the jobs we are in, are karma neutral.

Running a hangflower joint is definitely not karma neutral.
Being a pimp is not karma neutral.
Being a agent for singers is not karma neutral.

Just today, one friend asked me, how to set up as an agent to handle Singers from China.
I shared with him the business case, the revenue streams etc.
He was very eager to set up such a business and willing to invest in such a business.
I shared with him, that i was not eager to be a partner in such a business.

Seriously bad karma.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 花场Escapefrom View Post

Just today, one friend asked me, how to set up as an agent to handle Singers from China.
I shared with him the business case, the revenue streams etc.
He was very eager to set up such a business and willing to invest in such a business.
I shared with him, that i was not eager to be a partner in such a business.

Seriously bad karma.
Don't worry, there is always a Kwan Gong 关公 to slay the bad karma.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
Huge Dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 花场Escapefrom View Post

I am just curious to know what is your highest qualification

You must be a GCE N Level graduate
Old 14-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 22
hardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Dog View Post

1) You were Sherlock Holmes? Pray tell how did you arrive at that conclusion?
2) He made his point quite clearly that he knows the trade but does not want to be involved in that trade.
3) Give people the benefit of doubt and if put you and him in a poll, 100% he will garner more trust votes than you.
4) So please moniter your trap to ensure its in shut mode rather than to irk people
Old 14-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

hardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persistent Lee View Post

Keep your money for your own use and food for your parents. Sometimes can spend a bit on social activities with friends. Do not be thrifty with your kins while you have the money to reserve tables, hang big flowers during the singer shows and hang the singer-manageress to show that you have money.

1) Heard 2 cabbies sharing over coffee :
Cabbie A picked up an elderly man with a mid 30s lady.
Lady told man, I saw a dress, very pretty.
Man asked "How much is it?"
Lady replied "Not alot, not more than 200"
Man forked out 300, "This should be enough?"
They continue chatting til lady got out at rented apartment.

Cabbie A remarked with a smile to man "I am sure that's not your wife"
Man puzzled "How can you tell?"
Cabbie A "If its your wife telling you need to do marketing and need 100, you surely would have maximum taken out 50 and told your wife "Why need so much? 50 should be enough"".
The later part of the trip, man in thinking mode.

Quote:
All I can say is those single fat men who find girlfriends in HFJ circuits are real losers in life and probably has no self confidence to find a real gf outside HFJ world.

Lastly, if you are an ugly fat man then you have accept this fact that the HFJ singers just want your money not you as a person. Live prudently in life.
2) Don't stereotype that its just fat ugly men, I have seen plenty of flower hangers. Some of them are not fat, ugly and old.
3) It can happen to all, not just a particular type of physical appearance. I have seen dashing young chaps driving flashy cars with deep pockets being toyed too.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Dog View Post

Huge Dog - your powers of deduction must be amazing to be able to sum up a persons qualifications over a short few lines in SBF!
C'mon, each person is entitled to his/her opinion even if it offends you - its called freedom.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:

To the ugly fat men (cutomers) of HFJ,

Please do not think that these singers will love you and also do not assume that these singers are highly educated & well-off back in their china hometown. They are better & cleaner than massage parlour girls or streetwalkers.

Please change that mentality

Look after your health well and not to worry about whether these singers can meet target or not. It is none of your concern.

Erm, not only ugly fat man leh! I have handsome fit n trim acquaintances who have wife and even mistress still hanging flowers! So don't generalize. However, I do think the money can be better used - FL Dome 1,2 and 3, HC or GL offer cheaper alternative and use up less time and effort!
Old 14-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
However, I do think the money can be better used - FL Dome 1,2 and 3, HC or GL offer cheaper alternative and use up less time and effort!
As quite a few bros and I mentioned before, these HFJ existence/success is to capitalize on Men's EGO, it addresses different aspect of Men's need other than impulsive sex like FL, HC or GL.

It's the [false] sense of one's ability to "support" a girl whom they fancy which gives him the satisfaction. Seeking out the elusive "special one" that's here "not for money" and ousting other competiting men in the open to win her (or maybe on the side, feeling an even greater sense of achievement not need to hang big flowers).

Of course, the ability to get into her pussy will serve as a trophy.

Just take it as yet another form of entertainment for guys in this boring SG society lah. Nothing right or wrong about it. Just like men goes for mistresses, FB, or have r/s with WL, etc. It's NOT JUST about sex; so cannot compare to transactional sex deals
Old 14-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Persistent Lee for blasting some silly people in this forum
Old 14-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
As quite a few bros and I mentioned before, these HFJ existence/success is to capitalize on Men's EGO, it addresses different aspect of Men's need other than impulsive sex like FL, HC or GL.

It's the [false] sense of one's ability to "support" a girl whom they fancy which gives him the satisfaction. Seeking out the elusive "special one" that's here "not for money" and ousting other competiting men in the open to win her (or maybe on the side, feeling an even greater sense of achievement not need to hang big flowers).

Of course, the ability to get into her pussy will serve as a trophy.

Just take it as yet another form of entertainment for guys in this boring SG society lah. Nothing right or wrong about it. Just like men goes for mistresses, FB, or have r/s with WL, etc. It's NOT JUST about sex; so cannot compare to transactional sex deals
I had a client who got my sales guys to take him to a HFJ! Knn, he hang a few thousand worth that evening and my sales guy paid for it! THis same guy damn poor thing, cos he "won" the HFJ gal heart but I heard he now went bankrupt trying to support the HFJ gal.
Old 14-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
I had a client who got my sales guys to take him to a HFJ! Knn, he hang a few thousand worth that evening and my sales guy paid for it! THis same guy damn poor thing, cos he "won" the HFJ gal heart but I heard he now went bankrupt trying to support the HFJ gal.
This poor guy is your sales guy or that client?

Anyway, whoever is it, he took the gamble and lost against the high unfavorable odds.

We keep getting comments like "not all ____ are bad, there are some who are ____ blah blah". See, the thing is that such joints including whore houses or FL is where men got many chances to be exposed to pretty girls whom we can approach EASILY with small money initially, where else on earth can men have the same opportunity to "sample" so many girls?

So when we meet one that we fancy (easy to meet) in these situation, we start to psycho ourselves and tune our mind into the above statement "not all ___ are bad..." and since the target is identified, we simply ignore all other odds (or advice) and took the GAMBLE (which is also another human nature) hoping to hit the jackpot.

Question is why take the gamble knowing the odds are not good at all? Too bad because that's what these men are being exposed to, and it's only a matter of time if you go up mountains often, you'll meet a tiger - like this famous samster.

Only way is NOT to expose ourselves to these situation; just like if the saying if we scare of STD, don't ever fuck around.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
This poor guy is your sales guy or that client?

Anyway, whoever is it, he took the gamble and lost against the high unfavorable odds.

We keep getting comments like "not all ____ are bad, there are some who are ____ blah blah". See, the thing is that such joints including whore houses or FL is where men got many chances to be exposed to pretty girls whom we can approach EASILY with small money initially, where else on earth can men have the same opportunity to "sample" so many girls?

So when we meet one that we fancy (easy to meet) in these situation, we start to psycho ourselves and tune our mind into the above statement "not all ___ are bad..." and since the target is identified, we simply ignore all other odds (or advice) and took the GAMBLE (which is also another human nature) hoping to hit the jackpot.

Question is why take the gamble knowing the odds are not good at all? Too bad because that's what these men are being exposed to, and it's only a matter of time if you go up mountains often, you'll meet a tiger - like this famous samster.

Only way is NOT to expose ourselves to these situation; just like if the saying if we scare of STD, don't ever fuck around.
its not a matter of good or bad, its just that these girls are there to make as much money as possible and in the shortest time possible. And if you are there and you dont have your head screwed in properly then too bad cos you are IT!!!
Old 14-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Reading this thread made me feel very very sad as I remember one of my close friends who fell into a KC trap and never lived to get out of it. I am sharing this with SBF bro's hopefully that it will help bro's look at HC gals, pros, KTV girls, HFJ gals, or any other PRC mei mei in their true light - they come for your money and nothing else (unless you look like Aaroin Kwok or Brad Pitt).
This is a true story-
My good friend AB was a good buddy of me and my bunch of chiongster friends. We partied hard at the different KTV's and patronized HC's, GL, FL's, and a few well know OKT's in the 90's until just a few years back. AB was a good pal to all of us and we took him on as a younger bro.
AB had a decent job in the financial sector and was doing well and he settled down with his wife and has 2 young kids. AB loved his wife n kids (even though he still cheong and visit HC n GL n FL).

In 2004, A patronized a massage parlour and met up with a massuese. I still remember to this day, he called me after the session and told me that he met the most amazing HC gal and that this gal could make him horny and happy like no other girl. As usual, most of our bro's listened to him and also went to patronize her (strangely none went to RTF!). I personally thought her service was ok and I brought my clients to patronize her.
Anyway after a couple of months, AB asked me if I wanted to join him to watch soccer at a hotel room together with this HC gal and her friends - luckily I turned it down.

A day or two after that evening, he proceeded to call us and asked us NOT to patronize the girl anymore and that she told him that she stopped providing FJ services to clients (and that Bro AB was exclusive).
Our group of friends were stunned and we all told him not to believe her. I actually brought one fo my clients to test water and of course he got his FJ fix from her. I called to warn AB but instead he went beserk and called me a liar.

What happen next was worse. A month or two after that, he begins to have problems with money and borrows heavily from each of us. Over a period of a month he borrowed money more than 3 times from us, but being bros we all relented.

One day his wife calls me (and later I find out she called the rest of the bro's too) up and tells me AB wants to divorce her or that she lets him bring this HC gal home and accept her as his 2nd wife!
All of us proceeded to conference call AB and every one of the bro's advised him to "dump the whore", and he quarelled with each of us. He never spoke to any of us after that and disappeared into thin air within 2 weeks after that.

He left his parents, his wife, his 2 young kids and absconded with this HC girl to some neighboring country. Worse of all he left his parents and his wife facing multiple Ah Longs (debts amount in excess of $250k! excluding what he owes the bro's). His parents and wife had to sell house sell car etc to repay the Ah Longs (not small timer type). It was so sad to see his aged father coming to borrow $$$ from me and friends to meet payments.

Bro's - do not ever do this to your family or loved ones. No pussy is worth it.

Anyway to finish up, Bro AB turns up in Singapore in front of his wife 2 years later broke and sick with cancer and died within a month.

I can only hope that this true story will jolt any sense into any of the SBF bro's here stuck in a KC trap to wake up. I feel very sad when I think about this and still miss my AB bro a lot. I hope that this fate does not befall any of the good bros out there which is why I wrote this.

Good luck and remember - these ladies are here for the money and only the money.
Great sharing bro! I've vowed never to trust ani PRC ladies (esp FL) easily in my life again aft escaping frm a KC trap 2yrs ago. Thankfully, my losses oni amounted to less than $4K for the money tat i'd spent on this pretty PRC masseuse for ard 6mths although it took me almost a year to rid her off my mind. The most ironic part was tat i'd actually read some of the pitiful KC sharings in Matters of the Heart b4 but i never realli tot tat i wld become the next silly guy to fall victim. Maybe becus there's a saying called "love is blind" bah...

Even the so called innocent and/or no hanky panky PRC masseuses that i'd patronized previously in the past 1 yr mostly turned out to have a different side of them (have sex wif selective customers discreetly). Guess hw mani such masseuses i'd fxxk during my veri 1st session wif them? Answer: 6 (I've nvr written ani FR on them b4 and pls dun PM me to ask who r them). I'd learnt my lesson and dun dare to develop any special feelings for ani of these 6 masseuses. I still get to fxxk them during my RTM sessions though and i dun even bother to keep in touch wif them when they went back home. If u think tat i'm a very handsome or lucky guy...my Intel already proved me wrong cuz I found out tat i'm not the oni customer whom 4/6 of them had allowed to fxxk.

I've managed to stay away frm KC trap till today as I keep telling myself tat these ladies are here only for the sake of earning money and have sex with me becuz they are lonely.
Old 15-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Famous Samster and his... 14-12-2011 10:19 AM In his view, you guys who patronised PRC whores are at best a GCE N Level graduate
Famous Samster and his... 14-12-2011 10:13 AM You are so rude why can't you let him pencil his thought here ? Because you are just a worthless PRC whore-monger that want fellow samsters to spend their hard-earned ($) on them
Famous Samster and his... 14-12-2011 02:54 AM The problem is these ugly fat men used the money that meant for his family members to hang flowers for PRC whores. MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE LOWLY EDUCATED FAT MEN THAT GIVE MONEY TO THESE WHORES BUT TREATED YOUR OWN FAMILY BADLY
Famous Samster and his... 14-12-2011 02:39 AM People has their rights to make judgement & comments in this forum. If you dun know anything, it is better for you to keep quiet

1) I make my comments and views based on my perceptions and understanding.
2) When did I forbid anyone from voicing their views?
3) Looking at the time stated, its obviously multi account activities.
4) I zapped him, I left my nick. Why don't you show me how gutsy you are?

And yes, of course I do not know how badly you had been conned.
Only 1 word - You deserved it since you jumped into it.

By the way, you must not only be a wimp who hides in the dark, you also do not have eyes to read or perhaps you are intellectually incapable of comprehending what I wrote.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1