The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

recently went to one OWO shop at Kallang...some bros will know...located at a deserted part of a food market and some hdb shops...managed to book a time with her...got a good rub down and some teasing as well...
FR:
looks: 6/10 milf
massage: 7/10
teasing: 6/10 (not sure if she offers to everyone)
extras: have to ask her (not sure if she offers or not)
rtm: if I am around that area...
long story short, the setup is a single bed with little coverage, just a few pieces of cloth and some shelves..toilet is behind, shared with next shop..basically the teasing is when close to the groin area with accidental brushes on the balls and sometimes the rod...turned over after back is done...the front is slightly better with occasional tugging of veins at the balls area...my hands were trying to roam her butt but not so safe as outside can see..so decided just to brush against the thighs..damage: 50
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
recently went to one OWO shop at Kallang...some bros will know...located at a deserted part of a food market and some hdb shops...managed to book a time with her...got a good rub down and some teasing as well...
FR:
long story short, the setup is a single bed with little coverage, just a few pieces of cloth and some shelves..toilet is behind, shared with next shop..basically the teasing is when close to the groin area with accidental brushes on the balls and sometimes the rod...turned over after back is done...the front is slightly better with occasional tugging of veins at the balls area...my hands were trying to roam her butt but not so safe as outside can see..so decided just to brush against the thighs..damage: 50
Which part of kallang?
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Which part of kallang?
I think the hawker centre with the Penang Char Kway Tiao.
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
FR:
This one is gilf , serious But massage is good. Shop is very open, not even full curtain coverage.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

don't think she is that old...her daughter teenager only...
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
care to share bro, would loves to try her out 😉😉😉😉
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Went to a spa at the E**t, due to sore thigh muscle . Was greeted by a sweet young lady, ‘fruit’ from Shanghai. There are also other MLs too.
Each room have attached mobile bathroom, clean and smells good. Told her my pain , she attended to it directly with good technic, my soreness from the thigh miraculously disappear in less than 30mins . She also shared with me what other things to look out for like bathing in hot water, some kicking technic to reduce the the muscle soreness etc.
occasionally she brushed my balls a few time but didn’t pop the GQ and I didn’t asked her too. For bros , who wanna a good tụina or sport massage can check them out .

Fees : $50/hr body massage
Look : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10 , didn’t really notice as was crying during the massage but curvy not plump but tight.
Massage : 8/10 , strong and to the point
Sensual : 7/10
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro peepee and spotty for sharing contact.

went to try PRC A****.

A is very cheerful and likes to laugh, abit xiao ding dong, but this makes it easier to communicate with her.

As many bro has mentioned, its a curtain joint, so can hear whats happening just beside. got to hear a tired bro snoring.

Despite her small frame, A gives a very solid massage, my muscle still aching after a day. She will check in with you on the strength used, so for bros who scared of pain or want something more relaxing, do let her know. She did a head massage and say that due to time limitation, normally not included in 1hr, 1.5hr do a partial one, and 2hr she can do a full massage. recommended to take the 2hr to try it once, feel quite shiok hehe.

After massage she will perform some maintenance on your lil bro before proceeding with the main event. what i like about it is that she will take it slowly and gently all the way till the point of eruption.

Looks: about 20-30% discount from picture, but still quite a decent looking milf (mid 30s)
massage: 10/10
RTM: yes! with 3b i get 2hour of solid massage, some basic maintenance and a gq by a nice looking milf that is not ba ba. will be a hard find elsewhere.

thanks again bro peepee and spotty for sharing this gem
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Quote:
>50s is considered gilf, no?
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tuina TCM

Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the contact. Visited Master Masseur A****:

Looks: Pleasant, probably early 30s. The more you see, the better she looks (no, I had not been drinking)
Massage: Awesome! On par if not better than my highly rated regular at Natureland
Demeanour: Friendly, jovial and I find her quite funny (I reciprocated, so it was a fun session and built great chemistry)
Physique: Curves at the right places, cuts a nice silhouette

Post-massage: Rudimentary JG, sufficed to erect a massive hard-on
Post-JG: Slow and steady HJ with commendable skills, sensual licking of my nips
Access: YMMV – I roamed freely with no resistance (dunno if normal or I was lucky)

Location: Easy to find yet not super obvious, with back door exit to car park (like Taiwanese love motels)
Environment: Floor to ceiling curtain; slight banter from other customers, ok with me! Common bathroom (I did not use, I showered before arriving; and she wiped me clean after the deed )
Pricing: Great value (1 blue per hour; 1 blue for finale)

I had 2hr session, body felt "grateful" following couple of days, even my pee-ing was more power!!!

Last edited by Aftershave@8; Today at 02:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1