The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Clarets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I have tried bonking my colleague on level 3 ladies toilet,(usually, level 3 is empty because office is at level 2)

It was amazing when the toilet is quiet and can hear the *slurping sound* when penetrating.
Ever bonk halfway and someone came in?
Old 20-12-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarets View Post
Ever bonk halfway and someone came in?
Thats the thrill! We ever tried bonking raw once on the vanity. It was fabulous but because she is scared of people coming in so we stopped and went into the cubicle for rest of the action
Old 20-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Thats the thrill! We ever tried bonking raw once on the vanity. It was fabulous but because she is scared of people coming in so we stopped and went into the cubicle for rest of the action
It is very erotic to see people bonking on the vanity. I was partying at some club, went to the man's toilet and saw a couple on the vanity. The gal's legs were spread wide and could clearly see his cock's thrusting her pussy.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got my first staircase experience with my gf recently. Happened after attending a wedding dinner and we did it at her block but just hj and bj as she didn’t want to be exposed. Love the thrill of it so much. And minutes later, I was in her kitchen thrusting her with her parents soundly asleep in their room. Luckily she was in the mood. Once in a lifetime experience!

So many first time - at staircase, at her kitchen, and going two rounds (of course I felt jelly after that).
Old 21-12-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walked up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. “Not enough?” she asked, I replied with a long kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness of her hole, and wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. “Grab my boobs”, “suck them”, “don’t stop”, “continue rubbing” are her words as she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.

Last edited by lambchopinc; 21-12-2022 at 02:05 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Damn steamy, so sensually described with lots of details of the action done with yr horny gf ..1 thing leading to the next ..from feely touchy to oral n finally sexual intercourse in her kitchen ...love the way she gave in herself to u like a girl so hungry to be fxxked ..envy u @lambchopinc make us guys salivate to hv such sex responsive gfs or wives.. u r really a lucky guy to hv such a sex-loving gf.. treasure her n make her yr wife ..all the best wishes to both of u for a sexually enjoyable life tgt into the future

Hv just upped u with my +27 points to thank u for sharing this sexy experience with yr gf ...boosting UP^^ yr points from 27 to 54 n to the POWER of 14

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-12-2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn steamy, so sensually described with lots of details of the action done with yr horny gf ..1 thing leading to the next ..from feely touchy to oral n finally sexual intercourse in her kitchen ...love the way she gave in herself to u like a girl so hungry to be fxxked ..envy u @lambchopinc make us guys salivate to hv such sex responsive gfs or wives.. u r really a lucky guy to hv such a sex-loving gf.. treasure her n make her yr wife ..all the best wishes to both of u for a sexually enjoyable life tgt into the future

Hv just upped u with my +27 points to thank u for sharing this sexy experience with yr gf ...boosting UP^^ yr points from 27 to 54 n to the POWER of 14

Thanks bro for your support!
This happened recently and I wanted to pen down this unforgettable experience while it’s still fresh in my memory. I guess she was in the mood that night for some exciting actions and hence one led to another. Two surprises in a night.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walk up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. I then initiated a longer kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness, wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. Asking me not to stop, she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.
Thank you! Steamy description!

Glad you did not end with parents hearing noise in the kitchen and come out to check... as they turn on the lights they go "What are you doing?"

That one really anti-climax liao.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Thank you! Steamy description!

Glad you did not end with parents hearing noise in the kitchen and come out to check... as they turn on the lights they go "What are you doing?"

That one really anti-climax liao.
Bro, kitchen light was on but we didn’t turn on the main ceiling light. They also installed those warm (orange white) lights on the wall, and that makes the setting and feel so right for action. I know her parents sleep early but the risk is worth taking. Was trying very hard to keep our volume low. My hands very busy, had to grope and also cover her mouth at times.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Couple kiss and hug in full view of patients and visitors at KTPH: 'Orh bi, shiok until want to die'

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...bi-shiok-until
Old 21-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Couple kiss and hug in full view of patients and visitors at KTPH: 'Orh bi, shiok until want to die'

Fucking kaypoh Daven, like this also must call security?
Old 21-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

I only can say that Youngster are getting more daring these days.
Old 24-12-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult

time to find new spots.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult

time to find new spots.
The mercedes window not tinted?
Old 25-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by z8z8 View Post
The mercedes window not tinted?
slightly tinted. but nearby got this bright light. so it sort of shine inside, can see the shadows move up and down. police high beam, but they too engrossed. end up they knock their car and check particulars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1