The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 06-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi View Post
Posted this in wrong thread of good bonk. Tulan until blur lol. Repost here.

Https://www.impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4283 wendy 4283

https://www.impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4176 sika 4176

I never give review even when bad. pple have to eat. But this two cannot. Both are viet n same location. Black face comes on if you take more than 5min to cum and scold if take too long. After 10min they want to stop the session liao. Cannot make it. Zero% gfe. Both use app to smooth n whiter their photo. Still 70% same. Both are slim
Are both of them SPA/shop based? Also, so far, I have yet to come accross any good Viets that worth returning to.... also most have language barrier and OKT
Old 06-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 0
lastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to behold

https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/

Not a FJ review but horrible, old hag not even milf but keep up sell her service for top up. Please don’t waste your time and money on her, use your money donate charity you’ll feel better and happier…
Old 06-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastresort View Post

Not a FJ review but horrible, old hag not even milf but keep up sell her service for top up. Please don’t waste your time and money on her, use your money donate charity you’ll feel better and happier…
But yet so many good reviews on the website. All fake ?
Old 07-07-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

lastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Not sure, maybe older ML suit their taste. Not suitable for my palette.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the website review cannot be trusted lol
Only trust review from trusted bro

Also I have her ad elsewhere and ppl saying is fake pic
Old 07-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leoleo12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sound interesting, what kind of service and charges provided to top up by her at current market? Mind to share? Thanks bro
Old 07-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Most of the website review cannot be trusted lol
Only trust review from trusted bro

Also I have her ad elsewhere and ppl saying is fake pic
Ya lor sibei sian use the money feed cats and dogs better hais
Old 07-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leoleo12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya lor sibei sian use the money feed cats and dogs better hais
So serious bro? How much u have top up for wat service from her? 😂😂
Old 08-07-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleo12345678 View Post
So serious bro? How much u have top up for wat service from her? 😂😂
I met her quite awhile back alr, she just looks like your market aunty meaty and definitely not like the picture. Keep upsell her other service which I didnt bother listening and taking up and left an unhappy man hahaha dont wish for other bros to waste their money too.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This kind of quality still dare to charge 150. Nabeh. Ups u
I mean they do look like picture, some people like the local syt look which Wendy has. Plus they are just just way more tan with very little diff, compared to other meitu where the person in the picture shape shift into a wet market fat pig auntie. Service don't match their face though, they are here to earn as much money as possible before rtv. I rtf Wendy a few times just to break her because I like teaching rude bitches like her a lesson, just keep slam pumping her non-stop so she can't even catch breath to complain or rush you.
Old 09-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I had stepped on some land mine in this Dome before. If not the services were sub standard. Still scare to come back here. If bros have good recommendation can please share with me. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Tried her twice, here's my experience. Pic is real but need add 20 y.o. lol. Body like elephant. Massage was okay, hard but not always on point. Offer topup for cbj and boobjob, both at 150. 1st visit still can paint and do boobfuck (w her lying on bed). Second time only boobjob, cant even roam cause of the position. Only reason to visit her is if you want to try boobjob. Personally wont rtm.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I tried a few times in this dome last time. All jiajialat one. If not old is rush service. May be my bad luck.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Tried her twice, here's my experience. Pic is real but need add 20 y.o. lol. Body like elephant. Massage was okay, hard but not always on point. Offer topup for cbj and boobjob, both at 150. 1st visit still can paint and do boobfuck (w her lying on bed). Second time only boobjob, cant even roam cause of the position. Only reason to visit her is if you want to try boobjob. Personally wont rtm.
Wolau like tat 150 u still can up huh

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 09-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Thank you Bro carrotcake for sharing. Save us time and money. Upzzz you, my humble point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1