The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute
Korean & chinese slutty dances

Hi guys im back ! Previously my mega was banned probably due to the nudity nature that i post so i will refrain from posting all those and concentrate on sharing dance clips . Enjoy ! I will let the videos do the talking .

https://mega.nz/folder/zcYCTa6Z#3VacOzjQ4BHNh78TYr4z5w
Old 26-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 0
SamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to all
Re: Korean & chinese slutty dances

Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome bros ! Anyway i will be sharing some great ahegao from korean streamers soon, for now this will be another korean dances i like . Enjoy !

https://mega.nz/folder/6VoUEA7S#iJMfHUuZ8OMyT_cOkrEQ8A
Old 26-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

This is the first girl for the ahegao face . Do let me know what do you guys think ? xD

https://mega.nz/folder/bUgz3RAT#eDYg-NC0GuXy9S1gCq_YXg
Old 27-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

There are many bro, like BJ Seoa, can youtube and lots of results will pop out.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
There are many bro, like BJ Seoa, can youtube and lots of results will pop out.
Hahahah yes bro i know . Just sharing those that i personally like and since im in various paid content groups in telegram
Old 28-09-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

One last update before bed .

https://mega.nz/folder/aJogDJ4b#JE3U8OlCEy7iePtYIGyDXA
Old 28-09-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274033 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raigoss View Post
Wow... great !

Any chinese ones to share here ? I love them. Thanks again.

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 28-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Sure bro i will post later at night . Glad you like it

Last edited by raigoss; 28-09-2022 at 01:31 PM. Reason: incomplete
Old 28-09-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
Wow... great !

Any chinese ones to share here ? I love them. Thanks again.
What do you think about this ? Anyway a big thanks and shoutout to all those bro that upped me I gt a small story to share and a few short videos in my next post which i encounter personally and recorded myself xD

https://mega.nz/folder/bAp3wKTB#EFzmQ_KmSh1QP3XEn1NTHA
Old 28-09-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Okay here is the story . Few weeks ago i was scrolling douyin then i saw one girl broadcaster asking for a gift that don't cost much for her dance video in a sexier outfit . So i just tried lor then after 25 persons gift her, she will go offline to send the video . The video is a one view type which will vanish after watching so i just record it xD . She blacklisted all of us after sending the video and we can't go her live or contact her after . She kept using this tactic and was ofcourse perm banned . Then not long ago i saw her in a new acc and this time she decide to dance to attract viewers, then she just dance two songs then off liao . So just sharing her dance videos and that particular video which she use to earn like really lot of moneys from what i heard !

https://mega.nz/folder/XYZknTZA#rTbaXWU-4MzDcKZTZC46Sg
Old 29-09-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

One of the slutty chinese broadcaster that i like !

https://mega.nz/folder/6JhUHSyJ#lfxbVdOgEfkgNib60mK_Jg
Old 29-09-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

This korean broadcaster can twerk damn well and got a great butt . Sadly fake boobs

https://mega.nz/folder/GAZzGBQD#23o0odlucXZpY0GEJ3AmzQ
Old 29-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Oh ya guys go to this link on youtube for korea haru dance videos, very comprehensive and in hd quality . Sort by the popular one for the better and sexier dances xD

https://www.youtube.com/c/OUYAVODS/videos
Old 30-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28238 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Korean & chinese slutty dances

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1