The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Re: lup sup bar

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054][QUOTE=Fumoka;22540915][QUOTE=cestycesty;22540754]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post

you wanna find out whether keyboard warrior very easy, i'm around macpherson area. let me know when you're nearby. haha.. also very free these days. i will make you wear panties over your head. hehe..
Leave your number here lah....tell me u at macpherson gum lan. HAHA

Bo lampa keyboard warrior. Today never use your clone acct whackithard? LOL

Kum gong kia tell me u at macpherson but dont dare to leave your number here. Macpherson not big but also not small lah. LOL

Chow ah gua talk like girl...hehe gum lan. LOL

Keyboard warrior chow ah gua dont talk nonsense lah. Wear your ah panties better lah. HAHAHA

Of course u free becos u jobless poor old man. HAHAHA

I know macpherson many lao ah gua jiao kia. No wonder u at there. LOL

Last edited by Fumoka; 02-08-2023 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054][QUOTE=Fumoka;22540915][QUOTE=cestycesty;22540754]

you want my number for what? just come out lah. easy.

dont talk cock lah.. that's not my acct. need so many acct for what jiabah eng ah?

no need give number. i'll be there at 4. can chat here. we can set up appointment here. just meet one time only what. i let you tiao me in person since you like to tiao people so much. good right? see i'm very accomodating. just let me know 2hrs in advance can already.

talk like girl is you leh. tsk tsk tsk.

jobless? haha. yes and no. you interested to know and tiao me. you tell me where.

yea macpherson old estate. i old man.. very easy to tiao one. i give you chance to tiao me. very long never kenna tiao already.

haha.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054][QUOTE=Fumoka;22540915]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post

you want my number for what? just come out lah. easy.

dont talk cock lah.. that's not my acct. need so many acct for what jiabah eng ah?

no need give number. i'll be there at 4. can chat here. we can set up appointment here. just meet one time only what. i let you tiao me in person since you like to tiao people so much. good right? see i'm very accomodating. just let me know 2hrs in advance can already.

talk like girl is you leh. tsk tsk tsk.

jobless? haha. yes and no. you interested to know and tiao me. you tell me where.

yea macpherson old estate. i old man.. very easy to tiao one. i give you chance to tiao me. very long never kenna tiao already.

haha.
Bo lampa chow ah gua. Wear ah ma panties and skirt. LOL

Old ah gua keyboard warrior dont dare to leave number here. HAHA

Talk like girl this chow ah gua. Hehe simi lan. LOL

I was right again. Indeed an old poor chow ah gua. LOL

Confirm a jobless chow ah gua that's why so free. HAHA

Dont waste time lah. Leave your number here and quit being a chow ah gua. HAHA

Dont dare to leave your number means that u r like a girl chow ah gua. HAHA

So i shall continue to tiao u gao lut since u r like a girl cum keyboard warrior without lampa. LOL

Last edited by Fumoka; 02-08-2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 1
YoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of light

Fighting cannot solve problem. Relax
Old 02-08-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054][QUOTE=Fumoka;22540915]

ok loh. then u leave your number here i'll call u for sure.

ask you put time and place for forum, you don't dare. macpherson too far for you? take grab limousine. you show up, i'll pay for the fare. no problem. i don't shortchange people. even fuckers like you.

unless you're ready, no point talking cock here. tiao people online is hardly tiao at all. haha. i give you chance to tiao me in person, you also don't dare?

bro yoyoball, say fighting cannot solve problem. i agree. but i take this as a workout. let me know when you're ready. . in life need to destress, i often find fucking is not enough. workout on the other hand can be very beneficial for you and me. let's go.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054]
Quote:

ok loh. then u leave your number here i'll call u for sure.

ask you put time and place for forum, you don't dare. macpherson too far for you? take grab limousine. you show up, i'll pay for the fare. no problem. i don't shortchange people. even fuckers like you.

unless you're ready, no point talking cock here. tiao people online is hardly tiao at all. haha. i give you chance to tiao me in person, you also don't dare?

bro yoyoball, say fighting cannot solve problem. i agree. but i take this as a workout. let me know when you're ready. . in life need to destress, i often find fucking is not enough. workout on the other hand can be very beneficial for you and me. let's go.
I asked u to leave number first and yet dont dare to leave and asked me to leave instead. Dont waste time lah chow ah gua loser. Wear your ah ma panties lah. LOL

I asked u to leave number first and u got no guts to leave then still ask me to put time and place? Bo lampa kia dont change topic lah. LOL

Now i tell u me at changi all day long. Come find me lah chow ah gua.

Tell me at macpherson but no guts to leave your number? You stupid leh. Just gave a location and expect me to find u? Are u retarded or not? LOL.

No wonder you are jobless poor old man. Only can guai lan with your clone accts. HAHAHA

Dont use your clone accts to post and reply me lah. Really chow ah gua. HAHA

You ok bo? Use so many clone accts to reply to yourself at here? LOL

Better seek medical treatment but u poor loser cant afford. So sad.

No need to pay for cab fare lah. You already so old, poor and jobless, better save it for your coffin. HAHAHA

Dont waste time replying me lah. Your statements no logic at all. HAHA

Dont dare to leave your number means that u r chow ah gua. Type so much no use lah. Time waster keyboard warrior. LOL

Anyway i already ignored and blocked some of your clone accts. Cant see those posts anymore. More shiok than kena toto. LOL

Never use your whackithard clone acct to post ah? LOL

Register so many clone accts got money take bo? Kum gong kia. Ownself reply ownself using those accts. No wonder still nerdy, poor, old and ugly. LOL

I feel so shiok tiao u gao lut gao lut. Sibei song. HAHA

Last edited by Fumoka; 03-08-2023 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoBall View Post
Fighting cannot solve problem. Relax
Upped you back, +156 back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: lup sup bar

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542054]

mai ke gan lah. leave number no point one. since you don't want to leave yours then no point asking for it.

today after 5pm anywhere. let know. communicate through here. on this page and forum. i'll let you choose the place. haha. stop complaining about leaving numbers already like you some kind of hot chick that people wanna date.

you say changi. can what time and specific place. changi village? hawker? or you working there at night at the carpark? hehehe.. if it's the latter, then i dont want to meet u already.

stop laughing at jobless people. not all everyone need a job with salary to live. we have many means and being a salaryman is the last thing we want. you so proud to be salaryman. hahahah.. kns.

and stop complaining about the clones. only one acct. i dont know who the fuck else you pissed of with your shitty cowardly attitude.

tiao me? lol tiu lei ho mo a. HAHAHAH.

Grow some balls lah. in this forum, we can help make a man out of you.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171]
Quote:

mai ke gan lah. leave number no point one. since you don't want to leave yours then no point asking for it.

today after 5pm anywhere. let know. communicate through here. on this page and forum. i'll let you choose the place. haha. stop complaining about leaving numbers already like you some kind of hot chick that people wanna date.

you say changi. can what time and specific place. changi village? hawker? or you working there at night at the carpark? hehehe.. if it's the latter, then i dont want to meet u already.

stop laughing at jobless people. not all everyone need a job with salary to live. we have many means and being a salaryman is the last thing we want. you so proud to be salaryman. hahahah.. kns.

and stop complaining about the clones. only one acct. i dont know who the fuck else you pissed of with your shitty cowardly attitude.

tiao me? lol tiu lei ho mo a. HAHAHAH.

Grow some balls lah. in this forum, we can help make a man out of you.
Bo lampa chow ah gua. Haha

Your 18 dai all die. Hahaha

Hum ni ma de cb bo mor. Haha

Jobless old ugly fool. HAHA

Lan lan right? Chow ah gua.

Bo lampa leave number. Dont waste time replying lah.

Tiu lei lou mo hum ka chan. LOL

Chow ah gua can only guai lan here. Dont dare to leave number.

Limpeh tiao u gao lut gao lut. HAHAHA

Save money for your coffin lah. LOL

Last edited by Fumoka; 05-08-2023 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542171]

just finish your night shift ah? haha... type small kid. give you so many chance and options and you still don't dare to pick any one of them. you can continue staying a loser lah. haha..
Old 05-08-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22549870][QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212]
Quote:

just finish your night shift ah? haha... type small kid. give you so many chance and options and you still don't dare to pick any one of them. you can continue staying a loser lah. haha..
Chow ah gua old fucker poor loser lai liao. LOL

Bo lampa leave your number here. LOL

Limpeh tiao u gao lut. HAHAHA

Save money buy your coffin lah. LOL

Your parents ask u to go down join them. HAHA

Last edited by Fumoka; 05-08-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22550100][QUOTE=cestycesty;22549870][QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221][QUOTE=cestycesty;22542212]

are you kurt tay? how come you sound like him when you talk? HAHAH..
Old 05-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22550528][QUOTE=Fumoka;22550100][QUOTE=cestycesty;22549870][QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221]
Quote:

are you kurt tay? how come you sound like him when you talk? HAHAH..
Chow ah gua lai liao. LOL

Better wear a skirt and ah ma panties lah. HAHA

Your lao bu ask u to go down join her. HAHA

You remind me of kim jong un when u type here. LOL

I didnt know that one can talk in a forum. LOL

You never use your clone acct whackithard and other accts to post ah? LOL

Last edited by Fumoka; 06-08-2023 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22550614][QUOTE=cestycesty;22550528][QUOTE=Fumoka;22550100][QUOTE=cestycesty;22549870][QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111][QUOTE=Fumoka;22542221]

you love ah gua so much? a ah gua fuck your mother and gave birth to you? no wonder so humji. hide behind keyboard. tiao a old man you also scared? HAHAHAHAHAH.. FUCKING USELESS.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22551461][QUOTE=Fumoka;22550614][QUOTE=cestycesty;22550528][QUOTE=Fumoka;22550100][QUOTE=cestycesty;22549870][QUOTE=Fumoka;22549474][QUOTE=cestycesty;22544862][QUOTE=Fumoka;22543230][QUOTE=cestycesty;22543111]
Quote:

you love ah gua so much? a ah gua fuck your mother and gave birth to you? no wonder so humji. hide behind keyboard. tiao a old man you also scared? HAHAHAHAHAH.. FUCKING USELESS.
Chow old ah gua lai liao. Your mum ask u to down join her. WHAHAHA

Your lao bu fuck a bangaladesh to give birth to u this cb jiao kia. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1