The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
U are not alone. I tried last year when the options were really limited. I took longer to cum cos how to get aroused by that looks.... lol...
When I visit her, she wearing mask while massaging =.=
Old 15-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
U are not alone. I tried last year when the options were really limited. I took longer to cum cos how to get aroused by that looks.... lol...
Bro. I close my eyes. Haha her BF is really not bad la.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro between her and molly, which one is better?
Old 15-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
sometimes it feels weird when your ML is older than you and calls you 哥
If older than me, than it will be grandmorher liao, lol
Old 15-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJCB View Post
Overall, she's a very sweet girl. She's probably a little short, slightly less than 1.6 but she has a very sweet smiling face, more than just pleasant looking. very fair skin, excellent complexion. Very friendly attitude. As I said, she's just very green, so don't cut her off.
Pls stop whoever you are, creating a new account to comment everyday doesn't help.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro between her and molly, which one is better?
Sorry Bro, I never visit Molly before, no idea who is better, but based on my personal experience, I won’t rtm.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Pls stop whoever you are, creating a new account to comment everyday doesn't help.
I am beginning to suspect this person is not creating all these new accounts to defend this You You ML. He could be deliberately doing these to hurt her business.reverse psychology
Old 15-04-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJCB View Post
She's probably a little short, slightly less than 1.6 but she has a very sweet smiling face, more than just pleasant looking. very fair skin, excellent complexion. Very friendly attitude. As I said, she's just very green, so don't cut her off.
Wah one day got 3, or was it 4, newly created accounts just to promote her!!! Paid writers perhaps?

So what I gathered today is she's short, meaty and have several newly created accounts aggressively promoting her. Scary landmine!
Old 15-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah one day got 3, or was it 4, newly created accounts just to promote her!!! Paid writers perhaps?

So what I gathered today is she's short, meaty and have several newly created accounts aggressively promoting her. Scary landmine!
To quote the iconic phrase - "There is no such thing as bad publicity".

Whoever doing this for her clearly understands the above concept.

Guess all we can do is to follow another iconic phrase - " Don't feed the trolls"
Old 15-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
If older than me, than it will be grandmorher liao, lol
maybe one day can try grandmother massage
Old 15-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I am beginning to suspect this person is not creating all these new accounts to defend this You You ML. He could be deliberately doing these to hurt her business.reverse psychology
This ML too free keep making accounts.

Might as well use the time to lose some weight lol
Old 15-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe one day can try grandmother massage
Gmilf arh, mai, i rather pcc
Old 15-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Only push down her top and not remove??? Oh dear. Hmm... not for me then.

Thanks for the info anyhoos.
Kopi bro can use your charm and help her remove to even FN
Old 15-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes it feels weird when your ML is older than you and calls you 哥
There is a ML who called me 小鲜肉 but she is 8 yrs younger than me. Maybe i looked younger with my Korean style permed hair. When i bought her some titbits, she said i'm like her 小男朋友. xD
Old 15-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to try her boobfuck but sounds like her face is too rabak
To be fair, she is not ugly at all, just very ordinary and not sexy kind of look. Can try lah, even today there is not much to choose from if u want proper big boobs. Can zhut ..... unlike many can see cannot zhut.... pui !

Quote:
Lol, think i also skip bah, i see her pict like very old already, i prefer younger ones.
KE should be early 30s I think..... young one.... An Yue but everything cannot.... sibei xian......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Haha that helps a bit.... lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro. I close my eyes. Haha her BF is really not bad la.
Haha... if it works for u, why not....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1