The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomomomo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lin-xiao-...#comment-40806

Visited her today, newly listed.

Location: She moving to Condo from her current hotel tomorrow on Tuesday - so should be much better now.
Look: 9/10, real SYT
Body: 20/10 REAL BIG BOOBS! (Duay Duay Duay)
Massage: 8/10 She was doing massage back in her country, got strength and quite good.
Sensual: 10/10 - Fresh and Green but willing to learn and please. But of course as usual respect girls' boundary.
RTM: 10/10 - Already Planning next visit

Go and support her before she became popular ah
Pics dont look good leh lol
Old 21-06-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=3705
FR:
Face: pretty with dimples, but put on mask to protect herself.
Boobs: 38F confirmed, nipple big and thicker than pencil eraser
Massage: start with face up, Facial is superb! REAL Head massage is her specialty, not the turtle head yet. A bit on the legs, neck and shoulders...

Other services... chargeable
HJ$50
Nude(panty on)$50
FJ$150
Many more... but I already xian 90% liao.
Already half way, so go for HJ & Nude with Boobs job
Was hard to cum becos felt "cheated" ... in the end, was asked to self-service while she teased my nipple
She too tired to pump liao
Frankly, 38F is really too heavy and too huge, so learnt my lesson to be more contented with B,C or D.
I still novice, better confirm price and services before meet up, else will kena -ve surprises.
RTF: no thanks, she's short and a bit plump, only the jugs might turn u on. In a spa shared with other ladies, quite open inside, with makeshift cubicles, just a curtian at cubicle
entrance. Main entrance is locked, reminded me of another place at Lor Kilat, need to press doorbell to enter.

Last edited by Hapidud; 21-06-2022 at 01:55 AM.
Old 21-06-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
How to reach shan-shan ? No reply
Must use wechat ?
You can try Emily and ask her to add your number into their database. Apparently they know each other and share the same database and one record left by Emily was enough for me to book a slot with shan shan.

You can try search FR for her. Not landmine IMO.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/emily-massage/
Old 21-06-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Refer to my earlier msgs used to be FL. Then kena bao and become yaya or restrivtive in service basically she dont need our money.
Anxin previously using another name and already have many bad FR on her and his new nick. Went once when she is newly listed. Like many bro who went .. vanilla, cannot zhut, wear a tight short thick pants to prevent any roaming. That time i still get close to 1 hr in total though massage is so so.

Many bros up say she offer fj at a ex price but like a dead fish.. search for previous FR will show.

Think nowadays baoed and rich.. so even more slack in service and massage 10 mins.
Old 21-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Landmine. Fast food service and smoker's breath.
thanks bro
Old 21-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Pics dont look good leh lol
Looks like land mind to me
Old 21-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DAVIDONGTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
FR:
Face: pretty with dimples, but put on mask to protect herself.
Boobs: 38F confirmed, nipple big and thicker than pencil eraser
Massage: start with face up, Facial is superb! REAL Head massage is her specialty, not the turtle head yet. A bit on the legs, neck and shoulders...

Other services... chargeable
HJ$50
Nude(panty on)$50
FJ$150
Was hard to cum becos felt "cheated" ... in the end, was asked to self-service while she teased my nipple
She too tired to pump liao
Frankly, 38F is really too heavy and too huge, so learnt my lesson to be more contented with B,C or D.
I still novice, better confirm price and services before meet up, else will kena -ve surprises.
RTF: no thanks, she's short and a bit plump, only the jugs might turn u on. In a spa shared with other ladies, quite open inside, with makeshift cubicles, just a curtian at cubicle
entrance. Main entrance is locked, reminded me of another place at Lor Kilat, need to press doorbell to enter.
Can zhut zhut? Total damage for HJ and nude boobs job?
Old 21-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She too tired to pump liao .

Her advert has so many "coded" comments with words like "shit", "vomit", "avoid" and "scam".... yet you still book? Didn't you read the words?
Old 21-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
Anxin previously using another name and already have many bad FR on her and his new nick. Went once when she is newly listed. Like many bro who went .. vanilla, cannot zhut, wear a tight short thick pants to prevent any roaming. That time i still get close to 1 hr in total though massage is so so.

Many bros up say she offer fj at a ex price but like a dead fish.. search for previous FR will show.

Think nowadays baoed and rich.. so even more slack in service and massage 10 mins.
Plus the fact she earn enuf money here from her rich backers. Think she is in ORD mood already. She is planning to return to PRC.
I first up her when she first arrive on a tourist pass middle of last year staying in a Hotel near Noveana. She was travelling with her friend who had since RTC. Her friend was def better looking than her.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 21-06-2022 at 01:15 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got recommendation? Pref someone who is value for money
Old 21-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Her advert has so many "coded" comments with words like "shit", "vomit", "avoid" and "scam".... yet you still book? Didn't you read the words?
and "Do not book this auntie" haha!
Old 21-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Saw her wechat too.
Ya, hope no increase in pricing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Good news to bros here!

OMM said she should be starting again in 2-3 days time, left with her massage bed. A bit reluctant to share but then all good things must share! Fingers crossed no price increase.

Pls don’t ask me for contacts. I hope and believe she will be listed again.
Old 21-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Any bros got recommendation? Pref someone who is value for money
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/ 、 value for money and she gives you the full attention for full 60 mins . 100 dollars for 60 mins , hard to find now with good services .
Old 21-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVIDONGTC View Post
Can zhut zhut? Total damage for HJ and nude boobs job?
It’s better to avoid the comments in the web already warning try seeing some comments and arrange very 1st letter together you will see something.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This pic is an old FL easily more then 5 years here with many bad FRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1