The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
She went to work at FM at sembawang, heard that its closed recently. no clue after that dont pm me.
V**** is now working around bugis area. Entrance fees the same as in FM.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Yes bro. Yoyo and Coco are the best at 8.
I went to 8 and first look for Coco as recommended by a bro, he PMed me a few names, Coco, Apple, think Yoyo is oso in the list together wif a few others but i can't remember their names liao.

After a while C RTC, then i look for A, then 8 closed shop liao, i follow A to 99, after awhile 99 was under renovation, then change name to Elephant after renovation, i was wif A for awhile until Elephant oso closed shop liao, think their business was badly effected by covid ba.

If Coco & Apple are still wif 8 or 99 or Elephant i dun even bother to look for other playground leh, super duper deal all the while, oni pay 86, that's it ..

Quote:
This Spa cannot go lah. Last time she was very good when she's working at 8. Now cannot liao
What do u mean by now cannot liao? ..
Old 01-07-2022, 09:56 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I went to 8 and first look for Coco as recommended by a bro, he PMed me a few names, Coco, Apple, think Yoyo is oso in the list together wif a few others but i can't remember their names liao.

After a while C RTC, then i look for A, then 8 closed shop liao, i follow A to 99, after awhile 99 was under renovation, then change name to Elephant after renovation, i was wif A for awhile until Elephant oso closed shop liao, think their business was badly effected by covid ba.

If Coco & Apple are still wif 8 or 99 or Elephant i dun even bother to look for other playground leh, super duper deal all the while, oni pay 86, that's it ..

8 and 99 is still the best. Paid 86 for massage plus happy ending. Now must tips her one blue note for happy ending with top roaming only. Her attitude also not as good as previously
Old 01-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Remind me of the fun times at 8.

Edit on 4 July - bros who are looking for Yoyo, please don’t PM me as the other bros who posted with possible info, now ghosted me or replied subsequently to say it’s the wrong Yoyo. I have actually been zapped by low power clone accounts I believe for this. Weird people exist.

Last edited by zorro539; 04-07-2022 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo and update
Old 01-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
8 and 99 is still the best. Paid 86 for massage plus happy ending. Now must tips her one blue note for happy ending with top roaming only. Her attitude also not as good as previously
U mean Coco & Apple are still in SG?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Remind me of the fun times at 8, when top notch ml like Yoyo are around and the pretty fann wong lookalike were around.

Was on the search for Yoyo, but it seems she decided not to return to Singapore after she rtc.
So far i oni tried Coco & Apple and i hv nothing to loose if i were to rtm wif them again & again & again ..

Base on your comments think Yoyo is oso a rare gem ba? ..
Old 01-07-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Remind me of the fun times at 8, when top notch ml like Yoyo are around and the pretty fann wong lookalike were around.

Was on the search for Yoyo, but it seems she decided not to return to Singapore after she rtc.
The yoyo from 8 rtc? She is all along in Sg unless this is the different 8 that I thought.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
The yoyo from 8 rtc? She is all along in Sg unless this is the different 8 that I thought.
Hi bro I have pm-ed you.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Orange3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Yoyo's cock teasing skills is the best.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR for R**** Spa located at Tiong Bahru. ML by the name of Y*** Y***
Old 02-07-2022, 10:38 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Pm me to exchange for yoyo is working now.
I know where to find apple
Apple no good lah
Old 03-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
I know where to find apple
hi bro I have PM-ed you before you edited your post. Are you now saying you don’t know whether Yoyo RTC?
Old 03-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

== Deleted as requested ==

Last edited by overlord9898; 04-07-2022 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Apple no good lah
Before she turns money face she is not bad leh, i stick to her for a long while liao, lost touch after left elephant..
Old 04-07-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Apple no good lah
Hi bro, can share apple location? Used to visit her when she was at outram but lost contact after.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harshlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i'm new. Not sure how this works but just trying my luck. Any recommendations for waxing with teasing. Happy ending would be better. Kindly pm..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1