The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Ok, you can fool him the first time, then second, third, fourth time also no blood, then the only excuse is she lost it during sports or bicycle seat...?
whether the girl is a virgin or not, only she knows. Anyway, what's so fixated whether she's or not? (not talking about your but guys in general).
What's more important is if she's faithful when attached or married.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I had a Christian Chinese teacher before.
She said her first time was just 6 months ago with her bf whom had left for China.
She bled the 2nd time I ons her. - I guess her hymen did not completely tear before that.
She is sure that is not menses. It was just a bit of blood.
that's possible and I heard that before. This girl is also quite one kind, losing her virginity to her bf, then 6 months later horny enough wanted to be fxxx by another guy.
At the right place at the right time pays off.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
whether the girl is a virgin or not, only she knows. Anyway, what's so fixated whether she's or not? (not talking about your but guys in general).
What's more important is if she's faithful when attached or married.
Even if she is faithful when attached or married.

It takes only a few knocks to change her into a complete slut by a charmingly seeded player.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

I will share you the secret to it.

The more the woman likes to show, the easier to exploit her.
She's already feeding cues, just need to feed her ego to lure her in.

It's proven to work.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Even if she is faithful when attached or married.

It takes only a few knocks to change her into a complete slut by a charmingly seeded player.
women are relatively less prone to stray than men. Unless she's a slut and her man couldn't satisfy her enough, and she chances upon a good male whore. Most women can not have sex or DIY for more than ten years while most men can't even last ten days without sex or DIY.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Easiest is to look for those in sugarbook or one of the rent a babe sites. Aim for those in the 40s. Usually they will not get as many hits and at that age they don’t feel as precious about sex. Most have fucked a few guys in their lifetime, ex bf husbands etc. I usually only offer pay per meet as I don’t really want to be tied down to 1 person. The experience is usually quite good and refreshing. I chiong fl quite often but the experience from sugar book and rent a babe type is usually less commercial. They milf feels less experience. Like there is no sop when you strip they suck then fuck. Usually is take it slow then chit chat ask what they like to do. Slowly lick pussy or love to 69. Fucking also got more position and they are open to sharing what position they like or can easily make them orgasm.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
women are relatively less prone to stray than men. Unless she's a slut and her man couldn't satisfy her enough, and she chances upon a good male whore. Most women can not have sex or DIY for more than ten years while most men can't even last ten days without sex or DIY.
If you are from the older generation, I will agree to most of what you say. Most* women are conservative.

The current generation way of handling things are pretty messy by the way. You will be amazed. It's to the point where it's best for everyone to stay single, less drama be happy. Possibly due to the available of the dating apps, there's always the next guy/gal. Always on the lookout for something better. Care less about solving the issue at hand but rather focusing on the next person would be better than this.

It's the mentality that is being portrayed.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I will share you the secret to it.

The more the woman likes to show, the easier to exploit her.
She's already feeding cues, just need to feed her ego to lure her in.

It's proven to work.
That’s my observation also. The married co-worker I had an affair with she used to dress super sexy. High heels. Short but classy skirts and dresses even black nylons or tights. So hot.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
That’s my observation also. The married co-worker I had an affair with she used to dress super sexy. High heels. Short but classy skirts and dresses even black nylons or tights. So hot.
I wanted to date the receptionist at my workplace. She was wearing black net stockings covered by her long black skirt. But decided not to as she knows where I am sitting, and might get things a little too hot over there. Still need to maintain my professionalism. There is always elsewhere to play. Occasionally, she will come over to help me adjust my stuff.
Old 21-03-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
As we grow older and start to think of some past encounters, would know we might have missed some golden chances.
That's life, some misses and some hits.
So , in bringing her toddler , I thought she wasn’t keen on further with me , I even deleted her chat in the app. Can’t remember what app it was already.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
for mlif i always use sugarbook.live, have been used it for few years and the search result is satisfying
Is this for paid service?
Old 04-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Easiest is to look for those in sugarbook or one of the rent a babe sites. Aim for those in the 40s. Usually they will not get as many hits and at that age they don’t feel as precious about sex. Most have fucked a few guys in their lifetime, ex bf husbands etc. I usually only offer pay per meet as I don’t really want to be tied down to 1 person. The experience is usually quite good and refreshing. I chiong fl quite often but the experience from sugar book and rent a babe type is usually less commercial. They milf feels less experience. Like there is no sop when you strip they suck then fuck. Usually is take it slow then chit chat ask what they like to do. Slowly lick pussy or love to 69. Fucking also got more position and they are open to sharing what position they like or can easily make them orgasm.
thanks for sharing.
I am new to sugarbook ... do you choose looking for sugar baby or sugar mommy matters to attract those in 40s?
Old 04-04-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
So , in bringing her toddler , I thought she wasn’t keen on further with me , I even deleted her chat in the app. Can’t remember what app it was already.
Bro, why so fast pull the trigger n delete everything ??? ..so wasted...always leave the door open so there may be a chance for them to cum back later if they change their minds unless they r v. annoying pple stalking u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed with bro junior_cannibal, women can control their horniness n sexual desires better than men ..they can go w/o sex for mths even yrs if need be w/o showing they r missing it ..they will only dare to show their horniness in private or enclosed places behind closed doors.. that's why outrages of modesty in public places r usually done by men on women hardly the other way

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-04-2022 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I saw sugarlive recommended. It's an app?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1