The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
How effective is tongkat ali?

I saw Fairprice selling tongkat ali and I'm wondering if using it will make sex better? Hope some bros can share their experiences using tongkat ali

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-07-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How effective is tongkat ali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I saw Fairprice selling tongkat ali and I'm wondering if using it will make sex better? Hope some bros can share their experiences using tongkat ali
Supplements are good for the bodies if taken with care and caution.

If in doubt, check with the doctor or tcm practitioner about the supplements usefulness, benefits and risks.
Old 18-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Buy the bark shavings from tcm shop is better than pills. They even sell it online. I put a small amount of it with few slices of ginseng into a thermos and pour in boiling water, let it sit overnight. Next day drink it plain, or pour into coffee. And then the following day, very stiff and long lasting for action.
Old 18-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Supplements are good for the bodies if taken with care and caution.

If in doubt, check with the doctor or tcm practitioner about the supplements usefulness, benefits and risks.
Yeah. It's definitely better to check with doctor

Old 18-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Buy the bark shavings from tcm shop is better than pills. They even sell it online. I put a small amount of it with few slices of ginseng into a thermos and pour in boiling water, let it sit overnight. Next day drink it plain, or pour into coffee. And then the following day, very stiff and long lasting for action.
Maybe next time I will try it. I always felt that is better

Old 18-07-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is your desired outcome for it?

i'm taking Ashwagandha instead. but thats more of managing stress and clearing brain fog. side effect : horny as hell.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post

i'm taking Ashwagandha instead. but thats more of managing stress and clearing brain fog. side effect : horny as hell.
Does it work on girls too bro?
Old 19-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I heard tongkat ali makes coffee taste better.
Old 19-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

I want to last longer. Hoping to pump my GF until she begs me to stop

Old 19-07-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

personal experience after drinking tongkat ali..... nothing spectacular happened to me lol
Old 19-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gambir Sarawak??
Old 19-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
personal experience after drinking tongkat ali..... nothing spectacular happened to me lol
Maybe your kkb too strong so no effect

Old 21-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bro, where do you buy the ashwaganda and in what form? Can share the info?

Basically lowering stress is one route of increasing horniness. Example, if I finish a major assignment at work successfully, always feel in the mood to celebrate and go for release!
Old 22-07-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Gambir Sarawak??
Gambir Sarawak bark is use to numb your dick so your performance time can be extended. Mind you , if overdose you will have a limping dick .Not advisable to use it as now there are so many spray products in the market .
Old 22-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Gambir Sarawak bark is use to numb your dick so your performance time can be extended. Mind you , if overdose you will have a limping dick .Not advisable to use it as now there are so many spray products in the market .
thank you for your kind advice sir. Nah, im not using, just that one of my bros is using that and swore by it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1