The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any PRC allow frenching and painting

Anyone has good recommendation for PRC who has good service and most importantly allow frenching and painting? Mind to share?
Old 02-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any PRC allow frenching and painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
Anyone has good recommendation for PRC who has good service and most importantly allow frenching and painting? Mind to share?
You can go orchard towers level 3 look for fit lily lol
Old 02-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You must be missing something. I am quite surprised seeing this new thread, asking for recommendations for prc who has good service and allowed painting and frenching. If you read and followed this forum carefully the information is already available. You just have to select the thread. There are even fr about all this girls. Yellow pages already in front of you.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
You must be missing something. I am quite surprised seeing this new thread, asking for recommendations for prc who has good service and allowed painting and frenching. If you read and followed this forum carefully the information is already available. You just have to select the thread. There are even fr about all this girls. Yellow pages already in front of you.
He missing his eyes, lol

Or just plain lazy. 10 mins of reading and he would have gotten his answers with contacts even

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Are u sure u want to paint someone who u have no exclusive access.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

If u go to those FJ type joint, u have more than 60% chances of finding lady who offers frenching n painting but likely to be more mechanical. Otherwise, u have to invest time to develop special chem w ML to come to the level of allowing u to french + paint.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
If u go to those FJ type joint, u have more than 60% chances of finding lady who offers frenching n painting but likely to be more mechanical. Otherwise, u have to invest time to develop special chem w ML to come to the level of allowing u to french + paint.
all depending on your luck. more handsome, higher chance. sad that me no handsome, need to spend more time. but hard to get the right feel. also now covid, I would paint but not french.
Old 04-01-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Are u sure u want to paint someone who u have no exclusive access.
You are trying to say paint a public urinal
Old 04-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
all depending on your luck. more handsome, higher chance. sad that me no handsome, need to spend more time. but hard to get the right feel. also now covid, I would paint but not french.
I agree with u on the paint but not french, for me I also try to make sure only frenching with the same girl that I 'trusted'. I only do that with my regular FL whom I feel 'safe'. The girl will also choose the customer who will be granted for the frenching. One of the selection criteria is not smoker and no bad mouth smell.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
fly to France and find a PRC working as a painter there.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:04 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You are trying to say paint a public urinal
TS really don't have brain
Old 05-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 10
YakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant futureYakuzaMooN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
TS really don't have brain
Return 8 bro and tks for the up ... pity the frenching and painting no brainer TS
Old 06-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
where do you normally like to paint?
Old 06-01-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I like Painting provided there is no smell. It is part of love making
Old 06-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
where do you normally like to paint?
I remember there was one time painting, tasted medicine. Immediately stop and leave the place doing mouth wash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1