The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Means you go to a MP, pay the hourly massage fee and you massage the ML instead of the other way round?
She massage me and release first. Then I helped her massage and relax lo. If some have booking that is back to back schedule then very difficult. But as she massaged you, you can also stretch out ur hand and massage her calf right?

No need to strictly follow book. Freestyle my friend
Old 01-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No need to strictly follow book. Freestyle my friend
Thank you. Now I know.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Some customers will stop visiting the same ML once she has been unlocked as there is no more thrill. Some will work hard and try their luck to unlock using tips or many return visits. Since she was going to RTC, might as well try to earn more tips.
Same theory as gf become wife? Hot sex as gf and no sex as wife?
Old 05-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Same theory as gf become wife? Hot sex as gf and no sex as wife?
Nah... cannot be compared to marriage like hat. For me unlocking can be as simple as getting the JG ML to give me a hug after/during the climax.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Remind me the apek paid 500 per session with super chio vietnam girl and report to media for swindler of his money!
So lucky uncle still can taste top grade abalone
Old 08-01-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Nah... cannot be compared to marriage like hat. For me unlocking can be as simple as getting the JG ML to give me a hug after/during the climax.
It all lies in the interactions with the girl other than looks.

Because when there's eye contact and great conversation content and the feel of trust and timing, intimacies will happen. The validation will be in the spontaneity and variations of intimacies whether on or off menu.

You make a difference to her from others, and she makes a difference to you from others so that it's worthwhile when each appointment happens.

All these differences are affirmed and not taken for granted. You tell her nicely and vice versa. Trust is number 1. Interesting and attractiveness also number 1. Also this is not KC as in taking advantage or exploiting each other.

But if there's no meaning to further carry on, then leave naturally and walk away. It's not about getting married or starting a joint venture.
Old 09-01-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

Because when there's eye contact and great conversation content and the feel of trust and timing, intimacies will happen. The validation will be in the spontaneity and variations of intimacies whether on or off menu.

You make a difference to her from others, and she makes a difference to you from others so that it's worthwhile when each appointment happens.

All these differences are affirmed and not taken for granted. You tell her nicely and vice versa. Trust is number 1. Interesting and attractiveness also number 1. Also this is not KC as in taking advantage or exploiting each other.

But if there's no meaning to further carry on, then leave naturally and walk away. It's not about getting married or starting a joint venture.
I agree with brothers here
Old 09-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

I also agree with you. Well said. Always be kind to people and treat them nicely. If we respect others, we are essentially making ourselves respectable as well.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
I also agree with you. Well said. Always be kind to people and treat them nicely. If we respect others, we are essentially making ourselves respectable as well.
But know whether they are taking advantage of us or not appreciative. It's best to have good EQ though that may be asking too much of them. Not everyone is like that amongst ourselves and themselves. Also don't look down on them, treat them with friendly attitude.

However, nobody is forcing anybody. Just use big head and small head together.

Not trying to be judgmental.

Last edited by bondage; 09-01-2022 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is all depend on the ML I know some ML die die will not do other services even you offer them any amount they want. I remember last time i know a few who only do hand food and I ask for full course meals they say very expensive that nobody want so they do not offer so I ask them how much and they kept saying very expensive and I ask them to give a quote and finally they gave me a quote and indeed quite expensive and they say see I told you so. At the end I did agreed to it provided they are willing to do raw and spend the night. They say no except 3 or 4 agreed.
Old 10-01-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Sometimes, negotiating is a chore and distraction.

If it's just ML, the first thing for me is the experience in creatively pushing the boundaries beyond SOP.

Every activity is a means to an end - mutual pleasure and release.

When the girl says, "我相信你",I know she's enjoying and she trusts me. There will then be further developments. Don't be too frequent with her anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1