The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Publicity makes a ML famous & well-known but once the ML has gained popularity it makes booking for her more difficult ..
Old 11-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

I agree SS getting greedy.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Which is why the best is to find your own ml where possible. Once you get contacts from others, be prepared to pay premium or get worse service coz ml more busy.

Same with work right, when you are swarmed, you are less likely to provide good service too
Old 11-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
got people spoil market one la, thats why although sansan boobs is nicer i prefer vicky, can 1 blue note 5g roaming can zhut also
No worries. your V very soon will be SS.
This is a natural process.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Publicity makes a ML famous & well-known but once the ML has gained popularity it makes booking for her more difficult ..
Yes, sometimes I asked myself why go through this to make myself suffer?
Intro her, write FR her and get her more business. In the end, when you want to look for her, cant even secure an appt.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
I agree SS getting greedy.
Got ML not greedy for money? Then what they work for?
Old 11-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Which is why the best is to find your own ml where possible. Once you get contacts from others, be prepared to pay premium or get worse service coz ml more busy.

Same with work right, when you are swarmed, you are less likely to provide good service too
Not really true. Can get from others but the ML must not be publicized like this in sbf. Those who exchange with me, I always screen through and if her name has appeared here. Be prepared.

Alternative, hunt for ourselves which many of us did and when the 0 reputation created recently said sharing is caring, i ask them to go and die. We spend the money and they eat the fruits?
Old 11-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha nowadays i visit fl. Change scene liao. Ml too much investment plus this place too far for me
Old 11-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not really true. Can get from others but the ML must not be publicized like this in sbf. Those who exchange with me, I always screen through and if her name has appeared here. Be prepared.

Alternative, hunt for ourselves which many of us did and when the 0 reputation created recently said sharing is caring, i ask them to go and die. We spend the money and they eat the fruits?
I honestly wish we'd stop helping out those with newer accounts and 0 power. People are still falling for that clone account problem and giving him simple ones to sabotage.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I honestly wish we'd stop helping out those with newer accounts and 0 power. People are still falling for that clone account problem and giving him simple ones to sabotage.
SAY NO to 0 reputation and newly created accounts.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
SAY NO to 0 reputation and newly created accounts.
Note that it should be 0 reputation *or* newly created accounts. Some of the new accounts amass hundreds of power in a week by sharing old information. if you look at their post patterns you'd realise they don't have good intentions.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as people don’t sabo, I don’t mind helping newbies. Back in the day, also a lot of 201 recommendations. Only that nowadays gems very rare. Last time anytime of the day also can find a good one. 😂
Old 11-06-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
As long as people don’t sabo, I don’t mind helping newbies. Back in the day, also a lot of 201 recommendations. Only that nowadays gems very rare. Last time anytime of the day also can find a good one. 😂
You are a nice guy.

Newbies should PM you for contacts, price and service information.
Sharing is caring.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Note that it should be 0 reputation *or* newly created accounts. Some of the new accounts amass hundreds of power in a week by sharing old information. if you look at their post patterns you'd realise they don't have good intentions.
Types of Samster

Please adjust the points, power and no of years accordingly.
Just for illustration purposes.

1) 0 Reputation Pts with less than 1 month profile : Clones / Free loaders They create new profiles to start afresh for some hidden agenda like zapping, promoting some new gals or taking some revenge and up to no good or Genuine newbies and ask many questions

2) < 100 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Sleepers / Lurkers
The older the profile, the longer he has been lurking

3) < 1000 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Normal Samster

4) < 1000 Reputation Pts but less than 3 months profile : Aggressive newbie up to something funny

5) > 5000 Reputation Points & > 10 years profile : True Samster

Which type of samster are you ?
Did i miss out anything?

Last edited by piichai; 11-06-2021 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Update criterias
Old 11-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

wah bro like that my profile sibei cui sia using this to benchmark.. jin jialat no wonder my days are still spent going from landmine to landmine slowly discover whether is gem or not jkjk

actually on sbf we meet all sorts la.. back in the day when can chiong bkk.. even had experience meeting samsters to show them around overseas.. some new samsters know how to 做人, also got laojia samsters pull stunt.. hard to evaluate base on the points to be honest..

Quote:
Types of Samster

1) 0 Reputation Pts with less than 1 month profile : Clones / Free loaders They create new profiles to start afresh for some hidden agenda like zapping, promoting some new gals or taking some revenge and up to no good or Genuine newbies and ask many questions

2) < 100 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Sleepers / Lurkers
The older the profile, the longer he has been lurking

3) < 1000 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Normal Samster

4) < 1000 Reputation Pts but less than 3 months profile : Aggressive newbie up to something funny

5) > 5000 Reputation Points & > 10 years profile : True Samster

Which type of samster are you ?
Did i miss out anything?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1