The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wolf79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Molluscum infection

Went to DSC this morning and confirm having this STD....
die.... any brother can kindly give some advice on this?
thanks
Old 24-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Molluscum infection

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/molluscum.htm
Old 24-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf79 View Post
thanks
You had unprotected sex with a FL? If you did, I'm sure many brothers here will advise you to cut yours off.

Make sure you stop unprotected sex immediately to prevent infecting others.

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 24-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansgp View Post
You had unprotected sex with a FL? If you did, I'm sure many brothers here will advise you to cut yours off.
Protected sex does not prevent the transmission of these sorts of viral stds which are transmitted via skin to skin contact.

This is because the condom does not protect the base of the shaft of the penis and adjacent genital regions such as the scrotum.

Those who want to minimise the risk of catching STDS should refrain from indulging in casual/commercial sex as condoms do not provide 100% protection against any STD.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Done!!! is Cool - loads of Potential

Most info you can see the link given by naemlo.

But there are still some thing for you to take note.

Stay at home. Prevent spreading to other you can do is put a piece of tape or a bandage over any bumps.
Do not scratch; avoid any sport, sharing clothing, towels, and SEX

Few treatment for Molluscum contagiosum are Betadine and Astringent which can be done at home and can be easily buy.
Old 25-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf79 View Post
thanks
Does this mean he is a carrier and should stop sex for life to avoid spreading to others?~?~

since herpes is incurable!~!~ its like hiv... then these ppl have to abstain to prevent the spread of the diseases?~?~
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 25-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
Does this mean he is a carrier and should stop sex for life to avoid spreading to others?~?~
From the link provided,

"People infected with molloscum contagiosum are best advised to abstain from sex until the blisters have been successfully removed and healed."

"The infection usually clears up in 6-18 months without any treatment."
Old 25-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Samster

JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

so am i correct to say that the virus will be resident in the body like a HIV virus. but wun spread unless come into contact of body fluids? but in this case, how does herpes spread? thru fluid too?

juz curious. hope my questions ain't viewed as being dumb.
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 25-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -169 / Power: 0
glamourist glamourist

herpes can be divided into oral & genital herpes. it is transmitted through direct skin to skin contact. this occurs when a contagious area comes into contact with a tiny break in the skin or mucous membrane tissue, primarily the mouth and genitals. other areas are less likely to be affected.
Old 25-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Who and where u got the infection from?
Old 26-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Please go back and take O level lar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansgp View Post

Make sure you stop unprotected sex immediately to prevent infecting others.
Old 26-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Who and where u got the infection from?
I believe if infected by one of the angpai FL here, since the previous time before was in May...
Old 26-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Odysseus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Take care of the infection. Hope you get well soon. Whatever you did wrong or carelessly to get the infection, take it as a lesson learned
Old 27-10-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Ok. Take care. Nothing serious. To all bro here......this is an infection that not even condom can helps.
Old 28-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Samster

wah lau!~!~ share towel also can kenna!~!~ like tat very dangerous leh!~!~ somemore gum dieseases alot of ppl have also!~!~ share utencils will kenna?~?~ no wonder herpes alot of ppl got lar!~!~

went to DSC to ask the doctor!~!~ doctor says common!~!~ almost 40% are carriers of herpes but the thing is wat kinda herpes u carry and how to prevent tat from spreading!~!~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1