The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL scene

any old birds to advise on the KL scene? nice KTV or MP? or even club? any trustworthy OKT? the malaysian forum section here is full of fake reports. i'll prefer to hear the reports from a local samster's mouth and not OKT with split personalities.

appreciate some suggestions
Old 30-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL scene

Bro, maybe you should post in malaysian section, there will have more information.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

as mentioned... that section is all OKTs talking to themselves with fake accounts. very funny to see them replying to themselves.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
as mentioned... that section is all OKTs talking to themselves with fake accounts. very funny to see them replying to themselves.
Sorry, no comments for this. Hope you find your lobang soon.
Old 30-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...20875&page=251

TS, click the link, discussion on the KL, chat with "sexcuore", he is a local there and very helpful to cheongster going KL...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1