The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
...did you know anything about Tanjung Uncang. My unreliable friend told me theres cewek there too but cewek cant leave the place. Also told me thats a notorious place.
Not very sure on this one,but may check with those "girl suppliers" if i get the chance.

I went to look up a little on Tanjung Uncang,looks like a shipyard or industrial place to me. Maybe can check with bro BFOMF5,wondering if he knows anything about it (as he really travel far deep into Batam).

Your question actually reminds me of Batam factory girls coming down from their hostel to try their luck to see if they could earn some extra bucks,hehehe...especially during public holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
careful! tax not included.
Thank you,i overlooked on the photo i posted and thought tax was just 60k rupiah. Tax for 2 way can cost me as high as 120k rupiah for Batamfast....hmm...not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
I've been seeing this girl in Batam who is genuinely a lovely and sexy girl. I even managed to fly her to Bali to meet me for a holiday. I was going to surprise her but shes gone back to Balikpapan to look after her parents.
Yesteryear,i have one Bali girl who used to work some men's spa there (in Bali) flown over to Batam. Her service level was top notch. She's the only girl in Batam that i feel i have under-tipped becos of my stupid pride. Haiz...

My regrets....

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Staying at Gideon. Any there any reputable booking joints near there. I'm definitely going to New Spa.
Guest staying in Gideon can get to use the in-hotel sauna/steam room for free,hehehe...i think its call Justme Spa and massage if i dont remember wrong. Wondering if the MP is still there (they do offer special service at crazily high price,about 500k for hj and 1 juta for fj,so must really bargain down),hehehe...reminds me about 2 over years ago,i was bonking my booking girl in it...its an public unisex sauna/steam room....

New Spa is also unisex,for your info.

* i enjoyed going to places where it isnt crowded and new spa is crowded

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
By the way, did you know anything about Tanjung Uncang. My unreliable friend told me theres cewek there too but cewek cant leave the place. Also told me thats a notorious place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I went to look up a little on Tanjung Uncang,looks like a shipyard or industrial place to me. Maybe can check with bro BFOMF5,wondering if he knows anything about it (as he really travel far deep into Batam).
It's not a place for 99% of the Singaporeans reading this forum. My advice is to give a pass.

I asked about that many times here, and all information I collected (from here or personal sources) say that the place is not what you expect or you'd like. Considering that it takes more than one hour by car, I would not suggest to waste a night just to have a look. I did not, even if I am intrigued by "underground" opportunities, where "normal" people don't go or cannot go.
You can search this thread or the previous one* looking for Tanjung Uncang and you'll find the posts explaining something.

* (By the way, why closing that older Batam thread, to reopen a new one with same title/subject?? That interrupted the history and the information search capability. The argument "there were too many flames" is not valid, as the same people who was writing there can also write here).
Old 31-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha!!! Thanks, iicycold, you are very kind to speak for that imaginative joker...
Anshun ONLY sell horizon tickets for Locals....I know because I own the shop...
Anyone kind enough to tell us where to buy the tickets for foreigners, state the name here will strike TOTO..hehe!!
For this joker, silence is his only defence.....keep on dreaming....
Old 31-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
...the moral of the three story is,if a person is repeatin the same thg ovr & ovr & ovr agn,it can be a living hell....lol....even if the thg he do is an enjoyable thg,can aso becum sian 1 day...

everyday eat same food aso bore tio boh? so mus chg pattern a bit....lol ,moral of the stories is ,no stick 2 do same thg...it'll evetually becum more like a punishment....wat 4 pay $ to punish ownself.
Precisely. Thats why i dont like boking same cewek always. Me chap chai. Mee siam hai hum, mee rebus, mee soto....etc Tat way i wont be bored. And i wont cheong so frequent too. If got good lobang from runner, then i will rush tere.

Thank you
Old 31-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, plan to going 20feb Tuesday 2d1n, anyone interest? pm thx
Old 01-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Mono, just let's know where your get your horizon ticket in batam? You seem to be a very helpful guy...
Its from Anshun travel,nothing for me to hide here as if you walk in to any of their kiosk or shop,their other price list will state that Horizon Ferry ticket available for foreigners inclusive of tax is 450k rupiah. Exchange rate is about 10k/SGD in most Batam money changer over the last 2 months,so technically i will say its S$45. I didnt ask how much it will cost if i were to buy 10 tickets from them tho, as my objective there was to try to book the one day Batam tour to Barelang and Pulau Galang costing 235k per person.

I talked to the counter girl via my girl who translated our conversation. The info i got was that the Horizon Ferry tickets is tax inclusive -

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p...postcount=9711

Hope the above info helps.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 01-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
got a daydreaming brother who tink u r imagining thgs here need do eye testin liao lor....lol

click on below link 2 begin the eye test...lol,my siggy aso hv the same link 2...lol

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p...postcount=8917

i'm aso onli being helpful hor...hinting an ans 2 a qn 4 dreaming brothers who nvr follow well enuff yr postings on horizon ferry tix....lol.

hw much was formosa selling those horizon ferry tix 2 u agn last time? (which is lower than 45)
Formosa's clause need to have 10 person taking the Horizon ferry. And these 10 person no need book 5 and/or 10 rooms from the hotel,and according to their semi-botak boss (yes,formosa's boss himself said so),it will cost about S$41 if i dont remember wrong.

I know what you wish to ask next, NO...you cant buy the 10 ferry tickets at S$41 directly from them. I asked why so,they say its their regulation.

And i wasnt interested,hehehe...as i mentioned earlier,i am happy enough with the S$48 Horizon ferry ticket (as its already considered as free for me,no point go and make my life more difficult with the discount ticket),hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikasa23 View Post
Going Batam tomorrow.

My cewek for overnight

Bro, Any FR? PM you also no reply....
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 01-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rynobat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody keen on trying out ktv in Nagoya area tonight or tomorrow night? Batam KTV virgin haha!
Old 01-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Nono, haha, you just woke up....why mention Anshun? No company is selling the tickets for foreigners in batam...may be the papi or mami selling at lower price but they add to your booking charges..
Want to be the Father of all apek/Amah tour guides, do not just simply farting here...you will lose your credibility!!
Old 01-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Precisely. Thats why i dont like boking same cewek always. Me chap chai. Mee siam hai hum, mee rebus, mee soto....etc Tat way i wont be bored. And i wont cheong so frequent too. If got good lobang from runner, then i will rush tere.
ya lor,ya lor...u enjoy b2b,ask u evryday go 4 b2b u aso sian,rite?

nxt time go btm can go neg wit new spa ger & those MPs 4 a good neh neh massage deal. B2b,still thai better....lol...btm mainly provide neh neh massage & nt b2b lor....lol,meanin massage yr body wit jus neh neh.

Quote:
Its from Anshun travel,nothing for me to hide here as if you walk in to any of their kiosk or shop,their other price list will state that Horizon Ferry ticket available for foreigners inclusive of tax is 450k rupiah. Exchange rate is about 10k/SGD in most Batam money changer over the last 2 months,so technically i will say its S$45. I didnt ask how much it will cost if i were to buy 10 tickets from them tho, as my objective there was to try to book the one day Batam tour to Barelang and Pulau Galang costing 235k per person.

I talked to the counter girl via my girl who translated our conversation. The info i got was that the Horizon Ferry tickets is tax inclusive -
all i wan say is thk u 4 yr info & blah blah blah...nt gng 2 say more as here got ppl got doubt & wish 2 stay in a mindset of btm during 80s & 90s 食古不化 ....2 verify the truth is so simple onli,it's jus phone call away or jus walk tere lor 2 ask like u did...no,i censor off their tel no partially,like u always did,but it can still be googled....lol

thx 4 yr info....lol...seriously,less than 48 dollar cannot get horizon ferry tix 4 all pp cld possibly be a joke for year 2018.

need i say more? LOLOL....

Quote:
Formosa's clause need to have 10 person taking the Horizon ferry. And these 10 person no need book 5 and/or 10 rooms from the hotel,and according to their semi-botak boss (yes,formosa's boss himself said so),it will cost about S$41 if i dont remember wrong.

I know what you wish to ask next, NO...you cant buy the 10 ferry tickets at S$41 directly from them. I asked why so,they say its their regulation.
LOLOLOL....formosa sibei clever lei....thk u,thk u....no need say further liao....u like tat say means smthg else 2 me liao.....lol...

xie xie! xie xie!!

today, i finally undstd y u can keep so much btm goodies 2 yr self liao...lol....shhh...silence is gold. Let those who cn't share a teeny tiny bit makes the most noise...

*sit back relax*
Old 01-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Haha!!! It is difficult to understand your English...primary 3 students write better.. You still insist that you can get the tickets from Anshun for less than $48...
Just say yes or no...don't write anything more...can't understand you lah...
No wonder ah Kong/ ah mah believe you...because you give them free horizon tickets...haha!!
Old 01-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
* (By the way, why closing that older Batam thread, to reopen a new one with same title/subject?? That interrupted the history and the information search capability. The argument "there were too many flames" is not valid, as the same people who was writing there can also write here).
aiyo,brother BP...u've been brooding ovr tis qn 4 2 ovr yrs liao...,& mr mod aldy replied u wen u ask abt it durin the first time... :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=54

Is tat so difficult 2 go back 2 old tread meh?
Tis tread has been linked 2 the old tread hor & wit most of the basic key points on traveling 2 btm here. Simply go 2 page one post number #2 & it'll lead u back old tread liao...not counting other posts made by tis tread TS aso on same page one tat refer back 2 old tread lor...lol

sm more har, wen mr mod reply tat time,old tread has 6,259,349 views,TODAY as of my tis post...it has :

...8293960 views,minus out the diff,old tread has garner 2034611 views,wich is more than the current new tread's view count lei...it shws tat tis tread has successfully move viewers tere & here as well as getting ppl 2 posting here. So yr argument tat TIS new tread has in ani way interrupted the history and the information search capability is NO LONGER VALID 4 majority viewers.

The onli thg tat is interrupting wat u say on its 'history and the information search capability' IS the flaming ,profanities & the off topic argument itself wich result in post removal ,member ban & it in turns becum 'bugged' the old tread.

Hw was it being bugged,u may wan ask...try do a search using the forum search function on the old tread lor....for post tat were in the newest 100-500 pages tere. If after u key in the 'key word' in the search function of the btm old tread, try 2 see if u can land yrself in the particular post u r looking for if it happen 2 b in the 100-500 pages. u absolutely cn't...i'm sure bcs i try it countless time b4....lol (tis one must credit 2 bro nono who shared the info wit me abt 2 yrs ago)

y was it 'bugged'? i dare say MUST special thx 2 tose flamers & quarrelsome troublemaker, i wn't wan 2 go into details...& y was it not bugged in new tread nw? bcs new tread was being nt onli well managed by mr mod,tere's aso a TS here who keeps an eye 2 prevent the 'bugs' frm cumming back. (if i tel u openly hw it was bugged,then tose spammers & quarrelsome ppl here gng 2 bug it back up agn,so no thx 4 tat...)

is my abv reasoning enuff?

Or u like an old tread tat is no longer searchable ,& later watch it deteriorated further wit the seniors askin mani newbies 2 use the aldy 'malfunction' forum search function instead of askin same qns agn & agn? or u wan see a new tread tat function well as in like any other norm tread & then YET the old tread is still referable using a page by page view search function? part of mani argument in old tread was bcs newbies was referred 2 use forum tread search function & 2 read frm page one onward hor....sm newbie even got sarcastically scolded tere & later zapped 4 arguing back...u r senior in both treads,i'm sure u've seen such b4...tio boh?

4 yr convenient,here's hw sm ppl who like 2 ask newbie 2 read frm page one onward

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...ostcount=32854

& they're nt all if u search further (if u got time...lol).

seriously brother ,it's 2298 pages in the old tread b4 it closed hor,page by page search can reli b a big challenge 4 most new guy...most of us r nt nono1973 who has those kind of time 2 read the super lengthy , more than 2.2k pages old tread 4 times....mai sabo hor....

If u enjoy read history (i'm nt sayin u shldn't or cn't hor),tere r at least more than a dozen of other btm standalone old treads wit tons of outdated info & expereince tat are stil available 4 reading in tis sub-forum...wich i just counted.

i'm nt gng 2 argue further wit tis aldy-made&settled-decision,it's a wise decision by mr mod 4 majority. Consider tis my last post on tis topic....lol... i tink i mus hv offend mani ppl today aldy...lol...better run....
Old 01-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I am going batam next week so want to check if the below map that Nono provided is updated? Will be going to explore those joints. Any joints that closed down? I have read through the thread and there doesn’t seem to be any update map.

CENTER]
Old 01-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Hi all. I am going batam next week so want to check if the below map that Nono provided is updated? Will be going to explore those joints. Any joints that closed down? I have read through the thread and there doesn’t seem to be any update map.
All of them still in their current loc except for their change of name & boss change. Permata indah is no longer there. Indah2 was no more but got another don't-knw-wat joint few shops away. Gold bird change name to hailai,New berry change name to sekar.

Got one more big joint hawaii not inside the map,my own feel is, it's a place 'someone' here wish to hide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1