The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2002, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
draco181 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Physical fitness and sex

Hi all.

I just need some advice on this interesting topic. Does having too much sex really reduce your fitness level?

Why do i ask this question? Well.....that was because in the past, I could easily complete my 2.4km run well under 12 minutes. However, recently, when i try to run the same course, i discovered that it took me 14mins, and with some difficulties trying to catch my breath. Erh...dun give me the excuse that i have neglected my training. I exercise regularly.

HELP!, cos I will be taking my IPPT soon. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks all...
Old 11-07-2002, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
I am still running under 9mins...

You just got to train more often.... it got nothing to do with sex... just you yourself.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:46 PM
Langzhi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Physical fitness and sex

Quote:
Originally posted by draco181
Hi all.

I just need some advice on this interesting topic. Does having too much sex really reduce your fitness level?

Why do i ask this question? Well.....that was because in the past, I could easily complete my 2.4km run well under 12 minutes. However, recently, when i try to run the same course, i discovered that it took me 14mins, and with some difficulties trying to catch my breath. Erh...dun give me the excuse that i have neglected my training. I exercise regularly.

HELP!, cos I will be taking my IPPT soon. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks all...
Start training 5 months before your test...this is what I always do to myself and I always passed my test easily...or maybe age is catching up on you...anyway I oredi completed my 13th ICT, so now no more IPPT for me...you guys still had to run like hell...pity you.

Old 11-07-2002, 11:15 PM
Lao Ah Pek

Re: Physical fitness and sex

Quote:
Originally posted by draco181
Hi all.

An advice from this old man :

More SEX provide you more stamina in your fitness level...Ah Pek still can run 2.4km under 8mins...

Old 12-07-2002, 12:27 AM
mullah

Its all in the mind...
Old 12-07-2002, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
fuckin improved your stamina and breathing
but too much fuckin makes your legs jelly
Old 12-07-2002, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Passing IPPT is thru regular and consistent training, nothing to do with sex! Me used to hj or hv sex the nite b4 IPPT and still get the $400 easily!!

You said that you have not slacken in ur training but still cant run with good timing. Then its the problem of ur training methods, the frequency and intensity of ur training. If u really wan to get good timing (less than 10 or 9 mins), you should do endurance run+interval training in ur training. Usually abt 2-3 months b4 ur IPPt (depends on individual).

Training tips by ex-PTI
Old 12-07-2002, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
tell yourself if pass go bonking then sure no problem.
Old 12-07-2002, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
draco181 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile

haha...... thanks for all the wonderful advice that you guys have given, it really gives me confident to pass my IPPT.

Happy cheonging everyone but remember to play safe. Life is precious. Hee....BTW, bro Langzhi, age is not catching with me yet, i am still young ;p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1