The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Can go to the A mall opposite to try also. Got this OWO shop at level 2, very good massage thai young girl. It’s on the pricey side though.
Old 08-11-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Can go to the A mall opposite to try also. Got this OWO shop at level 2, very good massage thai young girl. It’s on the pricey side though.
Young thai open OWO shop? How young is she?
Old 08-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Indeed Queensway is no longer like what it used to be.
I went recently to look for sports wear and realised that most of the shops are quite standard pricing.
This is no longer like the good old days where every shop priced differently there is joy in shop hopping to search for the best deal and also negotiation.

Want to ask the bros here, other than the 3rd level shop. I know the carpark has one spa. Its signboard has been there for a very long time, not sure if its still operational. Dont recall any reviews here and cannot find them advertising online. Any bro tried before ?
Old 08-11-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
ninety9er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Young thai open OWO shop? How young is she?
Alex Central 02 : Not really young but really good massage there. Big headlights too.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

yes, you are right. only few bosses control all the sports shops in Queensway. so when you haggled over price, and you think you got a good discount, you're terribly wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ever since Sportslink closed down on level 3, there are very few reasons to go to level 3. Queensway is a shadow of its glory days. Even level 2 has a row of empty shops. No need to walk through different shops to compare prices of sports shoes like in the past. The China staff told me all the sports shop belong to 2 bosses. Cheaper to buy online like during this 11/11 sale than through Queensway now.

That is why level 3 is discreet enough for massage now.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
yes, you are right. only few bosses control all the sports shops in Queensway. so when you haggled over price, and you think you got a good discount, you're terribly wrong.
yes. some shops sell item A cheap, item B ex. some shops sell item A ex, item B cheap. end up big boss still gets your money. customer also feel shiok that they got a discount.

once in a while some guy comes in and buy the overpriced item cos he lazy to compare.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninety9er View Post
Alex Central 02 : Not really young but really good massage there. Big headlights too.
i didn't really enjoy her massage. was her regular when she was more wild in the past. now not wild liao so never go back.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Is it the one with man made hard boobs? If it is then yeah her massage not bad. Heard from her, she got a friend at level 3. Also Owo. I haven't try the friend yet.

Last edited by sexshoot; 08-11-2021 at 01:54 PM. Reason: add more details
Old 08-11-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i didn't really enjoy her massage. was her regular when she was more wild in the past. now not wild liao so never go back.
She used to be at Furama? Been around for quite a while now.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

I enjoyed the massage but the sensual so so only. The shop with the big animal logo one. We’re talking about the same shop right?
Old 08-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
yes. some shops sell item A cheap, item B ex. some shops sell item A ex, item B cheap. end up big boss still gets your money. customer also feel shiok that they got a discount.

once in a while some guy comes in and buy the overpriced item cos he lazy to compare.
Sometimes this shop run out of stock, the staff will tell u gg to other shop to get yr stock.
Old 08-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
I enjoyed the massage but the sensual so so only. The shop with the big animal logo one. We’re talking about the same shop right?
Both place have thai massage? i only know of the owo on A

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 09-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros pls avoid A mall 3rd floor OWO. Bad service. Asking 50 for hj and 100 for bm and spend 40mins doing my back.. than straight turn ard ask GQ. Playing hp and scared people looking in the shop throughout the 45mins.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
binster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try yesterday. Worth going for. Massage not bad. Hj with autoroam. Will rtm
Old 10-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
ninety9er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by binster View Post
Went to try yesterday. Worth going for. Massage not bad. Hj with autoroam. Will rtm
which mall?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1