The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
You all never think of Mahjong when in Thailand meh...seriously....
Errrmmm... What mahjong? real mahjong?
Old 02-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Do you sell your 2nd hand sports shoes online? Do you also use social media to push your sale? Do you also have FB live sale? If you have large collections, ever think putting them online and maybe have bidding/auction time sale? Do you also use the various Thai forums to attract awareness? b2b, b2c, c2c c2b?

FYI. This year Lazada Thailand have free commission platform for local sellers, think only need to pay the standard bank transaction handling charge about 2.5%? But I am not sure when that promo end.
Yes, I want to talk about this too... Last night bring children go friend house then saw his house got many boxes of those children water-proof sling bags with cartoons. I ask him buy so many for what? He say sell loh... this is already 2nd shipment liao

Apparently what he did is buy from China include shipping arrived his door cost less than 70 baht each and sell for 199 baht. He then setup a fb page and throw about 7-8k advertising for about 10k followers. Then he get a housewife pay her 300 baht a day just to maintain the page and post in other platform too... answer questions, note address, track payment, etc... with commission 10 baht each sold. After that every 3-4 days he get his neighbor boy to pack deliver kerry express according to address from that housewife for 300 baht each trip.

I ask him can sell meh? He say ok leh... everyday also about 15-20 sold. Ever 1 day sold 50+. KNN really drop shipping... He say after this batch near finish he want to change product liao.

CB people make money so easy... we make money same like beg grandfather.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

199-70= 129baht profit excl expenses x 50 leh is about 6450baht per day if sold half leh is 3225baht if half again leh is 1612.5 baht x 30 days is 48375 baht which is consider good income for thais liao. 555
No lah... ever once sold 50+ per day... mostly is 15-20 nia. The housewife 10baht commission each sold and 300 baht salary lei? And the little boy every 3 days go packing kerry express 300 baht leh.

But really not bad... don't need to handle customers and delivery... simply just make few hundreds baht doing nothing only invest money.

He say also true... too cheap product nobody buy... too expensive people cannot afford to buy for kids... 150 - 250 range product is the best. Humans wants to be seen making the right choice... and when 1 person ask how is the product, other mothers automatically reply not bad/good quality/kid happy, etc... He target those mothers with kids learn swimming because he selling those waterproof sling bag for wet clothes after swimming.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
enough for 1 ST, but not really worth the hassle if you have other options
Bro, only check bank account is money really paid and 3 days 1 time pass the bags to neighbor kid to settle delivery 1350 x 30 = 40,500 baht. Like that still not worth the hassle? You must be racking in millions of baht every month for simply sunbathing...
Old 03-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you sell your 2nd hand sports shoes online? Do you also use social media to push your sale? Do you also have FB live sale? If you have large collections, ever think putting them online and maybe have bidding/auction time sale? Do you also use the various Thai forums to attract awareness? b2b, b2c, c2c c2b?

FYI. This year Lazada Thailand have free commission platform for local sellers, think only need to pay the standard bank transaction handling charge about 2.5%? But I am not sure when that promo end.
Not yet.. but will soon. Becos now trying to get deals done with those QC failed shoes(original brands) or over production(over qouta) Only these type will go online. The crowd in night bazzar and online customer are 2 different type.
Also while talking about online, there are different group to separate again. Those frequent Lazada and FB marketplace are two different base of customer too. But when once go online, will for sure join all the available Thai group in the product for sales category.

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
but i think mahjong club should be illegal leh.
Eh..not necessary wor... *** an idea only
A registered Chinese Association(Use what name also can)
the front of shop display all regarding chinese culture and this association is a association who help other fellow foreign chinese in this place. This can be registered legally de..but of cos i believe quite a hassle. sure need a form of guarantee. then if really have this place, it will be a regular hang out place for all members, mahjong is part of chinese culture and front use chips nothing wrong.

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Errrmmm... What mahjong? real mahjong?
then mahjong game in smartphone meh?

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-11-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I want to talk about this too... Last night bring children go friend house then saw his house got many boxes of those children water-proof sling bags with cartoons. I ask him buy so many for what? He say sell loh... this is already 2nd shipment liao

Apparently what he did is buy from China include shipping arrived his door cost less than 70 baht each and sell for 199 baht. He then setup a fb page and throw about 7-8k advertising for about 10k followers. Then he get a housewife pay her 300 baht a day just to maintain the page and post in other platform too... answer questions, note address, track payment, etc... with commission 10 baht each sold. After that every 3-4 days he get his neighbor boy to pack deliver kerry express according to address from that housewife for 300 baht each trip.

I ask him can sell meh? He say ok leh... everyday also about 15-20 sold. Ever 1 day sold 50+. KNN really drop shipping... He say after this batch near finish he want to change product liao.

CB people make money so easy... we make money same like beg grandfather.
Some of them really bring in stocks so they can get customers who want ready products to send to them the soonest.
Thats why i say earlier lazada and marketplace in FB is different group of customer. No doubt product in Lazada is much cheaper but some or most seller dont have the product with them, they sell upon order confirm by customer and get China side to send. These type of seller dont come out with capital of very minimum.

Your friend initially sure do and handle everything himself and as order increase then he use 1-2 daily paid staffs to help out. thats the way to do and i will do the same when my UA shoes deals go tru.

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the classic "dropshipping" story, 4-5 yrs ago practically everyone doing dropshipping was making money, but then too mnay people start copying, so now very hard to make a INCOME. Sure you can make money like a hobby. But you will need to change products regularly

So 199-70 =129, for ease of calculation less 10-15% for delivery/administration= 110 less 20-25% unsold inventory over the course of enterprise as surely you cannot expect every product sold will be a hit =90
ie daily income is 90X15-20= 1350-1800.
enough for 1 ST, but not really worth the hassle if you have other options
The mentioned is not even dropshipping. He had products in his hand. He bought from china and then sell if off in Thailand.
Dropshipping is the seller do not have the product in his hand. He gets an order then get the supplier end to send directly to buyer's end.
Thats dropshipping.

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
aLaN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
No, its not tiles at all...
its cement and they do some kind of finishing after it dries up.
This is the type of flooring most Chinese used in the village in the old days.
the surface is cool during the hot days..

Using acid to stain the cement render flooring. Follow by polishing
Old 05-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

5555 i think you enjoy play mahjong? Maybe its like a fraternity since all the non-thais guys can form one to plan how to eat, drink, play, chiong. can't be always mahjong session mah.

If just play for fun i think ok lah but once involve money liao mata will interested to have a share.

Is a mental work out wei...

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-11-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Im saying that in ALL my replies that its NOT so easy to make money this way unless you mean like hobby money, not INCOME money
Basically everyone's biz here are NOT good in your view.
i also dont understand why you keep highlighting the way you make your passive income. All are adults here and many already know what you are doing to earn your "passive income"
As mentioned earlier. Every one has their preference to earn their income in one way or another. There is no right or wrong or better or worse.
Its all cater to one's need.
As mentioned earlier too. Me too can do passive income also if i desire to.. estimated income will be 500k to 700k thb per month after all costing and live a luxury life in Thailand...
But i chose not to..and you might think im out of my mind not to and "stupid" to go do other biz and faces problems during the course. Reason i dont like to laze around and be a lazy person. But of cos if you like a laze around and dont like to activate your mind, then so be it, your freedom of choice. but say one time is enough, dont need keep repeating.
Also dont be too negative in every thing on other people's biz. Everything has its pro and cons, its just up to that person how to handle.
If so proud of your little passive income, go open a new thread and boast about it, isnt it better?

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Alamak, what happened? Relax leh...

Different ways to make money lah... Property collect rental not my cup of tea... 1 year 7% profit not forgetting the initial investment put in. How about finance loan at 4.5%? When not rented? Not so easy in my opinion. I prefer do physical business... it's all about turnover... pump in 100k try to cast in within 3-4 months... even if it's only 4% profit also ok..... but of course risky and at times angry like fuck lah... but it's a faster way of making money. Sometimes lucky 1 deal change of hands make 20%... but that also can happen once a year happy like fuck liao.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, what happened? Relax leh...

Different ways to make money lah... Property collect rental not my cup of tea... 1 year 7% profit not forgetting the initial investment put in. How about finance loan at 4.5%? When not rented? Not so easy in my opinion. I prefer do physical business... it's all about turnover... pump in 100k try to cast in within 3-4 months... even if it's only 4% profit also ok..... but of course risky and at times angry like fuck lah... but it's a faster way of making money. Sometimes lucky 1 deal change of hands make 20%... but that also can happen once a year happy like fuck liao.
Exactly...you go see all his post here and you will know what i mean bro..
Its very obvious, the difference from a westerner mindset and a Asian(Chinese) mindset....
Typical "farang in Thailand" pattern. Try being Jack of all trade but piss to none..
One bro earlier saying about him,is so true, claim to be ah this and ah that but go around fucking cheap whore. Just like those typical farang who claim can contribute into Thai economy but will complain about a 10thb raise in bottle beer..but still demand attention. Thats why need to go to Viet and hunt for cheaper ones. The market rates now in Thai are too well over for him.

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
i think more like mental shag liao then if play money hor (small small) the winner will blanjah makan or drinks at some place where there are you know lah. a lot girls serving or drinking with . But then hor this kind of activities must "birds" of the same feather type of guys then can do.
Well..its part and parcel of the routine, isnt it..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1