The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cccggg111234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2 Hands Massage

Bros bros bros~~

I just wanted to share my recent experience with u guys at a centrally located HC.. The fr goes like this..

I was feeling rather bored and finally decided to visit a HC which I will pass by everyday when I take bus home after work.. I arrive at about 9pm and I try to open the door.. But realise the door is electrically locked.. One moment later, a lady, milf looking in black dress rush to open the door and greeted me with a smile.. I walk in, look at the "menu" and stunt for 3 minutes.. It's all about facial package.. The lady see me stunt, just ask me how long I want.. I think awhile and just give it a try.. Opted for 45 min session and went in..

Walk in, only see rooms with massage bed then I know Liao.. Lol.. I undress and wait patiently for the masseuse to come.. A young lady, Apple came in and greeted me. She is consider kinda sweet and pretty though.. After 10 min into the session, she start to ask me if I wan to be "king" and served by 2 ladies(the counter girl) at a good price.. I tell her that one is good enough.. but She support her reason by saying things like her colleague no business, wanna help her.. Usual HJ with top down plus autoroam is additional 80, now one more lady, same treatment, only 50 bucks.. she tell me 130 instead of 160 is great savings for me.. lol She even told me door is electrically lock wan, very safe, no people will intrude.. Since i nv try before, i gave it a try the end.. The lady, Celine came in..

One help me massage back while the other help me massage my leg.. After 15 min, was ask to flip over and the Action begins.. Celine bua some cream on my 2ic and start with HJ while apple pull down her top, stand at the top of the bed, bend down to lick my nips while pushing her B boobs into my face for me to eat her tits.. The feeling is really fantastic, with one hand squeezing apple's tits, another hand caressing Celine's boobs and mouth busy eating tits.. So occupied!!! Indeed like king.. Never been through such treatment during massage before..

After tt I say I wanna taste Celine's tits and she ask me to up additional 30 bucks.. At tt time I just agree to it and the two lady swap roles.. Same position, but this time is celine's boobies press towards my face.. Celine's boobs was softer and nicer as apple's boobs seem to have some silicon implant.. But looks wise, apple is much more chio.. After awhile, When i gonna shoot, apple pointed my 2ic at Celine's direction.. And since I haven't been active for weeks, some of my load hit Celine face and she was screaming.. Lol.. After everything, Celine left and apple clean up for me.. Apple still provided me with a 10min head massage which was rather comfy.. The entire session lasted longer than 45 min and both of them are definitely not a time watcher..

Summary
Looks: 8/10 - Apple ; 7/10 - Celine
Age: both claim they are 29 though apple looks more like it
Boobs: both B cupper
Body: apple got killer legs!!! Celine is average
Attitude: 8.5/10
Massage: so so only - 7/10
HJ: both also good.. 8/10
BJ: Apple don do. Celine i never ask
FJ: Apple don do. Celine I never ask
Damage: 40 + 130 + 30
Rtf: probably, when I have the time

I guess being served by 2 ladies will only be available if the other masseuse is available because the shop only got 2 working ladies, per shift..

Bros who are interested, please pm me for location..
Old 12-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
zaricort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2 Hands Massage

Wow such a tempting fr , please share thanks .
Old 12-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

nice adveetisement. Pay 200 for a HJ! I salute you.

either you are the boss or your are......
Old 12-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cccggg111234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha.. Bro.. I not advertising, just sharing only.. I also think I abit sot sot out of my mind after the session.. But how to think properly at tt time when 2ic take over control.. Lol.. Anw the ladies oso nt ugly, body still in shape and never try before two lady at one go ma.. Try try lor.. :x
Old 12-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

200 can give you alot more elsewhere.
Old 22-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arjuna18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?

Thanks!
Old 22-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yewchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next time u no need to ask, just kiss the 2nd gal and ....
Old 23-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Talking Re: 2 Hands Massage

Remind me of those days my small head juz ruled n paid anything.
Now, I juz wan quality syt at reasonable price.
Old 23-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
FrankWhite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrankWhite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You got chopped if you paid for 2 ladies and only got 2 hands!!!
Old 23-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one hand massg, the other one hand carry hp chat?
Old 24-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

Chopped like carrot
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1