The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light
Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

Hi all,

A rough introduction. We're a young couple in the late 20s; my wife is mixed(2 of the 3 main races), a young successful professional in the banking industry.
Please let me know all your thoughts about her, we're very new to this. We are not looking for extra partners, this is purely a photo exhibitionism.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 28-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all
Re: Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
Hi all,

A rough introduction. We're a young couple in the late 20s; my wife is mixed(2 of the 3 main races), a young successful professional in the banking industry.
Please let me know all your thoughts about her, we're very new to this. We are not looking for extra partners, this is purely a photo exhibitionism.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]
She has a beautiful body and is very sexy. We hope to see more of her soon.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

She is pretty hot!
Old 28-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics bro! do share more.
Old 28-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

nice piece of ass
Old 28-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! Keep them coming!
Old 29-03-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys for the comments. My wife had read all of them and appreciates your kind words. Keep those comments coming, let me know what you want to see, or what you want to do with that body.

My wife is a quite a head turner, and would tell me how some of the men in her workplace will ogle at her boobs or her ass (quite arguably the 2 best assets on her). Here is 1 more for the road.

Old 29-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 20
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

Damn she looks fine with her bun. Wish I could slap my dick on that delicious butt. Would love to see her boobies too!
Old 29-03-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Give us more solid stuff, in case you need reference, visit my thread
Old 29-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

Solid nice figure. Pls share more n hotter the better.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

She has a very nice ass. Please continue sharing more good stuff bro, thanks.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Not perfect but Nice. Love her confidence in her body.
Solid looking. Wonder how she look in her office wear..
Old 29-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
Thanks guys for the comments. My wife had read all of them and appreciates your kind words. Keep those comments coming, let me know what you want to see, or what you want to do with that body.

My wife is a quite a head turner, and would tell me how some of the men in her workplace will ogle at her boobs or her ass (quite arguably the 2 best assets on her). Here is 1 more for the road.

What an ass! Would love to see her in one of her figure hugging OL dresses!
Old 29-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice curvaceous body with hot solid ass. Yeah probably shd send some of pic of her in her Ol outfit with 2 buttons off to see her give half balls dun forget to show us her solid ass in her Ol outfit as well.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

Nice sharing TS... Very nice PG for doggy... Envy TS... Would love to see some boobies and bbbj action... 😉👍

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1